Author Topic: Game ft. Nicki Minaj and Ray J - Pussy Fight  (Read 603 times)

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
Game ft. Nicki Minaj and Ray J - Pussy Fight
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 04:14:59 PM »
Cottamn @ the direction Game's album was heading to, before Dre was involved in the shit. Haha imagine this shit coming out in December as it was planned to, with this song and those Gucci Mane and Timbo bullshit leaks from October. Peoples ears would still be bleeding.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »
they still gon bleed..watch he wont be able to make a album without 50 (like everyone says)....so he runs to the south for help
gucci mane, nicki, tpain, akon and whoever thats on the album

Cottamn @ the direction Game's album was heading to, before Dre was involved in the shit. Haha imagine this shit coming out in December as it was planned to, with this song and those Gucci Mane and Timbo bullshit leaks from October. Peoples ears would still be bleeding.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 04:18:26 PM »
Haha imagine this shit coming out in December as it was planned to, with this song and those Gucci Mane and Timbo bullshit leaks from October. Peoples ears would still be bleeding.

I was thinking this... something tells me that those leaked tracks would have been the worst on the album though but who knows, there is definetely some hope and real anticipation for R.E.D. now and that's all that matters  8)

the ghost

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 04:19:44 PM »
This shit is trash.

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 04:22:49 PM »
they still gon bleed..watch he wont be able to make a album without 50 (like everyone says)....so he runs to the south for help

Well I think this would happen if he hadn't been back in the lab with Dre. He probably made him re-record the whole shit or at least most of it. I can't believe how bad these tracks are. I don't think in any way that these abortions are going to be in the actual record. (50 talk)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 04:30:02 PM »
its weird tho game hasnt been the same since the doc and i hate how we do and hate it or love it but others like it but im feelin higher
and westside story
so if 50 really wrote those 4 joints for game.....game has alot of competition and alot to accomplish cuz it dont look good for him at this rate
this album really dont sound anythin on the level of heat...well see but the album sounds wack
and watch him have wayne as if hes the best rapper
game thinks hes the best rapper....but yet he gets someone who in games mind is better than him but is much worse than him for a album who game says will have similarities to the documentary.....haha  
didnt 50 oversee more of the doc than dre did?

Well I think this would happen if he hadn't been back in the lab with Dre. He probably made him re-record the whole shit or at least most of it. I can't believe how bad these tracks are. I don't think in any way that these abortions are going to be in the actual record. (50 talk)

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 04:59:59 PM »
How about he slashes over half the features, especially since they sad as fuck.

But we need that Shyne record.  ;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 05:00:41 PM »
Lol @ "Pussy Fight"

Funny song but thank God Game was smart enough to keep this off the album and release it on a mixtape.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 05:05:30 PM »
if shyne is on the album and he sounds how he sounds on the khaled song....this will be the worst album ever...haha
you hear that new shyne song?

Cube

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 05:10:29 PM »
prob the 1st time ive played a Game song once,  them put it straight in the recyle bin . Trash
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »
[/quote]

He won't be able to make an album without 50? Uhh he's made 2. Did you fall into a coma since 2005?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 05:35:51 PM »
haha yeah a gang of bitches were there so i was good

but did the albums he make without 50 do as good as the one that he made with?
all things considered?

He won't be able to make an album without 50? Uhh he's made 2. Did you fall into a coma since 2005?
[/quote]
Cube

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 05:45:06 PM »
Any other news on tracks for that Mixtape ?

Pussy Fight Is So Wack It Isnt Even Welcome In My Computers Trash Can

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 06:07:18 PM »
if shyne is on the album and he sounds how he sounds on the khaled song....this will be the worst album ever...haha

Nahhh, I haven't. He sound different?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 06:11:04 PM »
the song alone is wack but damn shyne sounds like rick ross but from the dead
lol at him callin him shyne kingston...
wack song
damn shyne...what the...happened to you?

Nahhh, I haven't. He sound different?
Cube