Author Topic: Game ft. Nicki Minaj and Ray J - Pussy Fight  (Read 601 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Game ft. Nicki Minaj and Ray J - Pussy Fight
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2010, 06:27:27 PM »
the song alone is wack but damn shyne sounds like rick ross but from the dead
lol at him callin him shyne kingston...
wack song
damn shyne...what the...happened to you?

if shyne is on the album and he sounds how he sounds on the khaled song....this will be the worst album ever...haha
you hear that new shyne song?

How about he slashes over half the features, especially since they sad as fuck.

But we need that Shyne record.  ;D

Nahhh, I haven't. He sound different?

Oh really? Shyne Kingston? ??? As in Sean Kingston? Hmm. Ha ha.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2010, 06:38:18 PM »
nah its shyne aka bad boyz shyne aka shoot up the club shyne but i guess someone wants to call him shyne kingston...haha
but damn this is wack for real

the song alone is wack but damn shyne sounds like rick ross but from the dead
lol at him callin him shyne kingston...
wack song
damn shyne...what the...happened to you?

if shyne is on the album and he sounds how he sounds on the khaled song....this will be the worst album ever...haha
you hear that new shyne song?

How about he slashes over half the features, especially since they sad as fuck.

But we need that Shyne record.  ;D

Nahhh, I haven't. He sound different?

Oh really? Shyne Kingston? ??? As in Sean Kingston? Hmm. Ha ha.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2010, 06:57:28 PM »
It might not have done as well but Doctor's Advocate was a DOPE record no doubt about that...and he made it without 50. Thank god this "Pussy Fight" record won't be on the R.E.D. Album...I don't know which track is worse this or Krazy. I used to be a pretty big Game fan when he dropped The Documentary & Doctor's Advocate...even L.A.X. was alright but he's been dropping such weak tracks lately..

haha yeah a gang of bitches were there so i was good

but did the albums he make without 50 do as good as the one that he made with?
all things considered?

they still gon bleed..watch he wont be able to make a album without 50 (like everyone says)....so he runs to the south for help
gucci mane, nicki, tpain, akon and whoever thats on the album

He won't be able to make an album without 50? Uhh he's made 2. Did you fall into a coma since 2005?
[/quote]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2010, 07:01:57 PM »
d.a. did have some bangers and good lookin on bein a neutral fan and not takin sides and statin what you really think
but yeah the wack songs hes droppin lately are str8 wackness
and big money.....its aite but its borin where as higher and westside story arent borin and are bangin
damn 50 game needs you dogg...where you at fif?

It might not have done as well but Doctor's Advocate was a DOPE record no doubt about that...and he made it without 50. Thank god this "Pussy Fight" record won't be on the R.E.D. Album...I don't know which track is worse this or Krazy. I used to be a pretty big Game fan when he dropped The Documentary & Doctor's Advocate...even L.A.X. was alright but he's been dropping such weak tracks lately..

all things considered?

they still gon bleed..watch he wont be able to make a album without 50 (like everyone says)....so he runs to the south for help

He won't be able to make an album without 50? Uhh he's made 2. Did you fall into a coma since 2005?
[/quote]
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2010, 07:03:02 PM »

all things considered?

[/quote]

Krazy > Pussy fight. Krazy is actually pretty chill once your brain becomes numb to Gucci's horrible voice, flow, choice of lyrics. Although i must say, lyrically, none of them deliver.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2010, 07:08:48 PM »
No doubt, I'm not one of those groupies who think their favorite artist is like a god. Game's got a good body of work from all his early mixtapes, Doc, D.A but since then he's been on a lil decline...hopefully getting back in the lab with Dre brings back his hunger and he can recapture what he did with the Doc before.

d.a. did have some bangers and good lookin on bein a neutral fan and not takin sides and statin what you really think
and big money.....its aite but its borin where as higher and westside story arent borin and are bangin

all things considered?

[/quote]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2010, 07:14:18 PM »
and im not sayin game cant do it without 50 but its weird
game with 50
game without 50

theres a big difference
of course alot of it is the whole 50 factor of who he was at the time but again the writin part plays a major part

all things considered?

Krazy > Pussy fight. Krazy is actually pretty chill once your brain becomes numb to Gucci's horrible voice, flow, choice of lyrics. Although i must say, lyrically, none of them deliver.
[/quote]

thats waz up and again good lookin on comin thru wit the truth.....which many dont do on.....

No doubt, I'm not one of those groupies who think their favorite artist is like a god. Game's got a good body of work from all his early mixtapes, Doc, D.A but since then he's been on a lil decline...hopefully getting back in the lab with Dre brings back his hunger and he can recapture what he did with the Doc before.

all things considered?

[/quote]
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2010, 07:14:58 PM »
Okay, I lost all faith in that Shyne / Game joint. :'(

Now this album sounds like trash, sorry Game, but you disappointing me. How you gon be West Coast wit gay weirdos and dumb southern folk rappers....wit a DJ PREMIER beat.

:boohoo:

I'll wait for a Jay Rock album.

I judged the cover, figured it'd be some hardbody shit, and it's straight pop queer bubble gum. :(  ....wit a DJ PREMIER beat.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2010, 07:25:08 PM »

Now this album sounds like trash, sorry Game, but you disappointing me. How you gon be West Coast wit gay weirdos and dumb southern folk rappers....wit a DJ PREMIER beat.

I judged the cover, figured it'd be some hardbody shit, and it's straight pop queer bubble gum. :(  ....wit a DJ PREMIER beat.

Dont lose hope yet homie. With Dre and Pharell's  creative minds, the album is bound to be anything but disappointing. This track was supposed to be on the album but clearly this was shit compared to the new R.E.D album being recorded so dre probably told game to scrap it. so he gave it to dj drama.

I hope. lol

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2010, 07:35:50 PM »

Dont lose hope yet homie. With Dre and Pharell's  creative minds, the album is bound to be anything but disappointing. This track was supposed to be on the album but clearly this was shit compared to the new R.E.D album being recorded so dre probably told game to scrap it. so he gave it to dj drama.

I hope. lol

Haha I got a feeling were going to be hearing a couple scrapped tracks off the album in the next couple weeks. I really don't see Pussy Fight being on the album. Hopefully Game re-recorded most of the album over...key word I HOPE  ;D

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2010, 07:42:58 PM »

I hope. lol

Haha I got a feeling were going to be hearing a couple scrapped tracks off the album in the next couple weeks. I really don't see Pussy Fight being on the album. Hopefully Game re-recorded most of the album over...key word I HOPE  ;D

haha yeah, I HOPE. i dont see that song being on the album either :P.

And thats excuse we got back in december saying '' RED pushed back till february cause dre needs more time'' what they forgot to add was probably  ''Dre needs more time to save this album from crash landing by scraping everything game's done and doing again.'' Start from scratch.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2010, 07:52:24 PM »

I hope. lol

haha yeah, I HOPE. i dont see that song being on the album either :P.

And thats excuse we got back in december saying '' RED pushed back till february cause dre needs more time'' what they forgot to add was probably  ''Dre needs more time to save this album from crash landing by scraping everything game's done and doing again.'' Start from scratch.

lol very true. Start From Scratch...lol. Hopefully Dre comes with his A game

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2010, 08:30:03 PM »
Hope ya'll is right. Ha ha.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2010, 09:49:33 PM »
Yeah I doubt that garbage made the album and from the looks of it Dre went in and reworked the album. I don't see the album coming out march cuz judging by the shit he's put out there's still a lot of work tto be done. + Sounds like games been in the studio a lot