Author Topic: Game - Shake (Prod. by Cool N Dre)  (Read 1476 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game - Shake (Prod. by Cool
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 06:58:28 PM »
http://twitter.com/ihategame

check it out y'All Game just said SHAKE is off the MIXTAPE.

thank god lol when I heard this I was like WTF  ??? Man when we going to hear some ACTUAL Red Album material lol

(Dre's voice) It's coming Soon.
 ;D Man i'm telling you R.E.D ain't coming out till august-november. We're in february and still no single ? not happening in march.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 07:05:42 PM »

thank god lol when I heard this I was like WTF  ??? Man when we going to hear some ACTUAL Red Album material lol

;D Man i'm telling you R.E.D ain't coming out till august-november. We're in february and still no single ? not happening in march.

I can't wait to hear the reason for the push back this time  ;D On a serious not though...Game used to go hard on the mixtapes & if all this material leaking going to be on the Drama/Game mixtape  :-X

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 07:08:02 PM »
this is awful lol (Shake). Game is making some horrible music right now  :-X

RED is going to be his worst album I have a feeling. He seems to have gone the pop route.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 07:08:46 PM »

I can't wait to hear the reason for the push back this time  ;D On a serious not though...Game used to go hard on the mixtapes & if all this material leaking going to be on the Drama/Game mixtape  :-X

I feel you. YKWII V.4 is my shit. V.3 too.
Shake sounds like something that will grow on me.
Pussy fight... well that depends if you like eating your girl out or not lol. Its a personal thing. haha

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 07:13:06 PM »

RED is going to be his worst album I have a feeling. He seems to have gone the pop route.

huh ? We just said this is off a mixtape. not the album. Y'all seem to be forgetting he got Dre (I dont need to mention any of his previous works with Game, y'all already know), DJ PREMIER (Game was out in new york recording that track with primo, so i'm pretty sure primo made sure Game went in the right direction with the track), And pharell, he's a genius. Till the casket drops is dope ...

Dont lose faith...yet. lol

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 07:14:15 PM »

I feel you. YKWII V.4 is my shit. V.3 too.
Shake sounds like something that will grow on me.
Pussy fight... well that depends if you like eating your girl out or not lol. Its a personal thing. haha

The YouKnowWhatItIs Series is dope! Thought he was supposed to drop vol. 5 awhile back but it never happened. Shake's beat just ain't doing it for me..don't think it will grow on me & maybe it's just me but Game on auto tune ?? Somebody tell dude leave that shit the fuck alone lol

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 07:15:12 PM »
this kinda fits the vibe of the song lol

btw is this the new official cover ? I dig it  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 07:15:53 PM »

huh ? We just said this is off a mixtape. not the album. Y'all seem to be forgetting he got Dre (I dont need to mention any of his previous works with Game, y'all already know), DJ PREMIER (Game was out in new york recording that track with primo, so i'm pretty sure primo made sure Game went in the right direction with the track), And pharell, he's a genius. Till the casket drops is dope ...

Dont lose faith...yet. lol
I know this is off the mixtape but if this is the music he's creating, it's a good indication of what some of the album will sound like. The 2 leaked joints were some of the worst Game songs ever, but the Jim Jonsin joint was tiiiiiiiiight.

I bet the DJ Premier collabo doesn't end up on the album

Pharrell is a genius when working with Clipse, most of his tracks for other rappers are extremely commercial/poppy and I bet u that will be the case with RED

I haven't lost faith because im a HUGE Game fan (1 of my favorites) but I am worried...worried is all i'm saying.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 07:19:50 PM »

:-\

What the fuck happens to these niggas??

God forgive but I swear all these niggas men, they all must be runnin' into the same fuckin' high up homosexual turning each of 'em out. Whyyyyy? So righttt, I thought when all the coasts be gettin' soft, there's always the West to fall back on but this side of the map's music, is gettin' almost as bad as the bottom wit this queer bubble gum. That's Atlanta, let them do them, they do them the best. That ain't the West. Nor the East. Keep your map's sound, your map's sound.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2010, 07:23:53 PM »

Fan made. The one in my sig is the official.

He's not called THE Game anymore :P.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 07:26:56 PM »

Fan made. The one in my sig is the official.

He's not called THE Game anymore :P.

Oh shit that's right Will did that beat my bad lol...and yeah that's true didn't even notice the "THE" on the other cover  ;D

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2010, 08:08:13 PM »
Shake is hell of dope.  This is Game living up to his ability and his ego.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Blasphemy

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2010, 10:16:27 PM »
Wow that sucked.

Guess I'll get White Soft off Itunes, but I'm not paying 4 this entire album. The singles/leak tracks = shit IMO. Oh well, enjoy tha album niggaz, I'm done wit game.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2010, 10:50:01 PM »
I just heard Game's song "Shake"....................... :grumpy: I can't even begin to understand how this guy can sell another record with garbage like that. Sounds like it's off the Boogie Nights soundtrack or something. What a waste of time and energy. This thing they call rap is getting to be just downright pitiful.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2010, 12:07:26 AM »
link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/17mjqh (DIRTY)

Go to my blog if u need the clean version.
LOL game is lost