Author Topic: Mitchy Slick/ Tha Wrongkind members have joined Mitchy's official site  (Read 132 times)

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
Mitchy Slick as well as other members of Tha Wrongkind have officially joined Mitchy's official website mitchyslick.ning.com
come through the site and show some love. also if your interested in joining Team Wrongkind get at me for more info
wrongkind619@yahoo.com
Don't forget to cop that Yellow Tape in stores/online now!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mitchy Slick/ Tha Wrongkind members have joined Mitchy's official site
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 07:24:14 PM »
seems like people lost interest in mitchy slick....and also him not releasin that strong arm steady album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 12:58:18 AM »
Well I'm glad he ain't a part of SAS no more because I don't like the musical way they're following and I think their last album was really so so
Compares to that album, on the other hand you have that Mitchy & Wrongking compilation which is pure banging so its all good as long as he stays active

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 01:35:10 PM »
Yea Mitchy has a lot in store for this year. 2 artists under his label Ric Nutt & Ise-B are releasin a collaborative album called "Syndicate Mob" which will feature Mitchy and Lost N Da Yay is also comin soon. I'm gonna schedule an interview with him soon so he'll be able to go more in depth with this and more so be on the lookout for that.
mitchyslick.ning.com