Author Topic: Your father  (Read 1438 times)

Trip Dee

Your father
« on: February 05, 2010, 04:54:26 PM »
you cannot escape from being similar to him, no matter what you've seen and how you feel about it, there's point where you realising you 2 have tooooo much in common. she won't tell you so, but your momma's lookin at you and you know she's thinkin bout him and judging you in the same categories... real talk, laugh if you want to, i'm curious is it just me...

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Your father
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 09:13:10 PM »
you cannot escape from being similar to him, no matter what you've seen and how you feel about it, there's point where you realising you 2 have tooooo much in common. she won't tell you so, but your momma's lookin at you and you know she's thinkin bout him and judging you in the same categories... real talk, laugh if you want to, i'm curious is it just me...

nah it aint just u me and my dad look and act just a like.He was gangbanger, drug dealer and a pimp so people judge me off of him.He just stepped bacc into my life last week actually.I aint seen him since i was little. Me and my big sisters are glad that hes bacc tho.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 03:52:51 PM »
We all inherit a lot of our fathers characteristics..for better or for worse.

ikke

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 05:19:16 PM »
Me & my dad are both slackers, so I guess you're right.

I slack more with better results tho

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 01:46:35 PM »

In the end this is the whole truth

2010-thefuture

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 12:16:31 PM »
amen yall- I hate to say it but i got a lot of my fathers bad habits..............wish I could make money like him though

but there is one Daddy I would rather be like-yall feel me? give me a propr u feel me

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 12:38:18 PM »
I think I inherited his male-patterned baldness. Fuck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 01:02:44 PM »
I think I inherited his male-patterned baldness. Fuck.

same shit right here lol

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 01:26:53 AM »

nah it aint just u me and my dad look and act just a like.He was gangbanger, drug dealer and a pimp so people judge me off of him.He just stepped bacc into my life last week actually.I aint seen him since i was little. Me and my big sisters are glad that hes bacc tho.

yo i heard a week ago my pops, who was a d-boi, pimp, and all that shit too, is looking for my brother and I and I haven't seen him since i was a kid too.. crazy

Bananas

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 02:05:14 AM »

Yep.

I inherited a full head of hair in to the late sixties but I also might desert my wife and kids after about a decade of living the family life. We'll see.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 02:15:51 AM »
that goes for daughters too
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 02:29:08 AM »
Don't daughters tend to be attracted to men like their fathers?

My mom insists my dad is exactly the same as my father, but her dad was a black man from Tennessee and my father is an Armenian man from the USSR. How the fuck does that work out? LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 02:44:37 AM »

My mom insists my dad is exactly the same as my father, but her dad was a black man from Tennessee and my father is an Armenian man from the USSR. How the fuck does that work out? LOL

Woman are crazy?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 02:59:01 PM »

yup
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 03:01:05 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 06:00:24 PM »

Woman are crazy?
Is the sky blue?

THA SAUCE HOUSE