Author Topic: Your father  (Read 1437 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Your father
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 05:53:10 PM »
you cannot escape from being similar to him, no matter what you've seen and how you feel about it, there's point where you realising you 2 have tooooo much in common. she won't tell you so, but your momma's lookin at you and you know she's thinkin bout him and judging you in the same categories... real talk, laugh if you want to, i'm curious is it just me...

I disagree. I can not help being like YOUR father cause I fuck your mother.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 07:48:44 PM »
you cannot escape from being similar to him, no matter what you've seen and how you feel about it, there's point where you realising you 2 have tooooo much in common. she won't tell you so, but your momma's lookin at you and you know she's thinkin bout him and judging you in the same categories... real talk, laugh if you want to, i'm curious is it just me...

lol thats some disrespectful shit
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 02:19:34 AM »

lol thats some disrespectful shit
LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trip Dee

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 06:05:12 AM »

oh thanks god! i thought you're only fuckin your own...

2010-thefuture

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 09:12:14 AM »
^^^AMEN^^^^

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 12:10:22 PM »

oh thanks god! i thought you're only fuckin your own...

glad you're happy I'm fuckin your mother, son.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 12:14:02 PM »
Very true, I have his stubbornness.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 12:30:58 PM »
hell my mother was so stubborn that when the doctor told her she was gonna die she said no I ain't............ ;) :-\

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 05:15:37 PM »
hell my mother was so stubborn that when the doctor told her she was gonna die she said no I ain't............ ;) :-\

sorry to hear that.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2010, 08:02:55 AM »
hey turf u forgive me for the crack comment?

I wanted to thank you..........for saying what you did about my mother but I am sorry about the comment.....

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2010, 12:13:02 PM »
^^^all good.