Author Topic: Slaughter House European Tour 2010  (Read 1449 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughter House European Tour 2010
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2010, 01:32:44 PM »
Great show last night & after the show, Frequency, Joell & Crooked stayed in the club for a while so the fans were able to meet them. I spoke to Joell & Frequency quickly.

Then, since I don't live in Helsinki I had a hotel room booked for 1 night. Then today, when I was leaving the hotel.. I stepped out of the elevator & see Crooked I in the hotel lobby walking  8) So had a chance to talk to him, I said thanks for the great show & that I'ma big fan of him & Slaughterhouse & can't wait for Million Dollar Story. He was kinda excited when I knew the name of his upcoming album  ;D Royce was also in the lobby but he was talking to someone & it seemed important so I didn't wanna interrupt him.

I was kinda starstruck when I saw Crooked I in the lobby but what do you expect, basically the first person you see when the elevator doors open is your favorite rapper :D

That's tight. You from Finland?

Yup

Ootko noit Redrum 187 foorumeita lueskellut? Siel näköjään jengi itkeny tosta keikasta.

näköjään, turha se on itkeä sitä jos on vähän porukkaa, aika vähän mainoksia tosta oli missään. Ja toi stand-up läppä oli kanssa aika aiheeton kun vaikutti siltä enemmänkin että ne oli omina itteinään eikä vetäny mitään ylimääräistä egoilua. Ja noi omien alueiden biisit on ollu SH:lla käytössä vissiin alusta asti ja se on ihan hyvä noin ideana esitellä mistä eri jäsenet tulee kun ei kuitenkaan mikään tunnettu porukka oo kyseessä. Varmaan joku katkera wu-tang fani joka ei tykkää Buddenista :P

Okka

« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2010, 03:39:10 PM »
näköjään, turha se on itkeä sitä jos on vähän porukkaa, aika vähän mainoksia tosta oli missään. Ja toi stand-up läppä oli kanssa aika aiheeton kun vaikutti siltä enemmänkin että ne oli omina itteinään eikä vetäny mitään ylimääräistä egoilua. Ja noi omien alueiden biisit on ollu SH:lla käytössä vissiin alusta asti ja se on ihan hyvä noin ideana esitellä mistä eri jäsenet tulee kun ei kuitenkaan mikään tunnettu porukka oo kyseessä. Varmaan joku katkera wu-tang fani joka ei tykkää Buddenista :P

Hahah, voi olla :D

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2010, 12:01:51 PM »
Oh yeah, Crooked I freestyled off the dome over "I Wanna Rock" beat. "I'm not from Finland... but I fin(n)ish rappers"  :D

Btw RingMan, r you going to the concert today?

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2010, 02:22:04 AM »
yeah, I was there and daaaamn it was dope as fuck :D Crooked I put my shirt in his freestyle

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2010, 03:14:53 PM »
http://twitter.com/mousebudden/status/8607539073

In Budapest, promoter aint got the bread... we might just have 2 do this 1 4 the love of hiphop....

:P :P

edit:

http://twitter.com/mousebudden/status/8607867863

& we're out... Showtime.... when you're doing what u love, i guess the money really is nothing more than a bonus.

8)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 03:20:06 PM by J.E. »

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2010, 04:42:33 PM »
http://twitter.com/mousebudden/status/8607539073

In Budapest, promoter aint got the bread... we might just have 2 do this 1 4 the love of hiphop....

:P :P

edit:

http://twitter.com/mousebudden/status/8607867863

& we're out... Showtime.... when you're doing what u love, i guess the money really is nothing more than a bonus.

8)

budden doesn't accept any new twitter follower requests?