Author Topic: Is DubCC dead?  (Read 787 times)

ThaChamp

Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIdOpplPtFI
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2010, 03:43:55 AM »
it's dead bcuz there's too many haters on here postin' (let alone nerds, sometimes both).  Everything Lil' Wayne or South related is automatically disagreed with or chastized and alotta faded out and/or wack iBulley conscience rappers and producers get all the burn.  It turns off a lot of viewers bcuz of that alone.  So what it's a "west" coast forum, it should be called somethin' else since tha only thing that ever pops off in that section is always Dr. Dre related.  Like seriously, the westcoast section of this board should be called The Dr. Dre Nut Clicker or The Detox Headquarters or even more accurate The Dr. Dre Family Treez

But I mean you really can't do much about it but something's gonna keep giving, until it's gone (it can happen).  It's a cool lil' spot to browse around at times bcuz it has shit you wanna see and talk about but when GetHisFaceSmacked (getyourwalkon) aka The Moderator IV-R3aL and i 4got now but the other same 3 people are running in and outta topics rambling all day it makes everything get old fast. And dont get it twisted i aint tryna knock anybody right now. But how bout how none of this shit is separated like it should be it's just all gumbo and as we all know not all gumbo is good gumbo but idk have a DPG section or a Gunit section instead of just one big section.  the site just needs something fresh, like some other form of interaction (something different might work best).  DubbTube maybe (The WestCoast MTV2), maybe a some digital titties to play with while u listen to music.  lol idk

I tried taking shit and reading what you said.

but after a few couple of lines your about as relevant as NIK himself...

ikke

Re: Is DubCC dead?
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2010, 03:49:57 AM »
^ You're confusing hating with disagreeing

naw.  ur confusing disagreeing with misguided passion and abuse of free speech
You have to be passionate about what you believe in, how else are you going to get your point across?

The argument that everything south related is hated is bullshit anyway, just the southern artist you like.
T.I., Luda, UGK, Geto Boys, Bobby Ray etc.etc. all get allot of love here.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2010, 06:26:51 AM »
Come on back, Elior. Save Dubcc from its imminent doom due to your absence.

i heard from a good source that God caused the Haiti Earthqauke in responce to elior being run off this board...  :stir:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 09:11:21 AM by JMan »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2010, 02:09:51 PM »
yeah it's all me.  all this shit im telling yall iz just in my head and i just have no fuckin' clue about what tha fuck im talkin about.  i've only  been here about as long (maybe just as long) as Tik has been.  but however u feel is however u feel.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2010, 03:35:19 PM »

i heard from a good source that God caused the Haiti Earthqauke in responce to elior being run off this board...  :stir:

all a plot from the...

thisoneguy360

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2010, 03:43:25 PM »
As long as there is a Remedy, dubcc will never die. Just kidding, it's dead.

Raphael

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2010, 04:05:59 PM »
the question is, how long will it take until Overseer pulls the plug on dubcc? and what are we going to do with our lives when that happens?

ikke

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2010, 05:04:28 PM »
the question is, how long will it take until Overseer pulls the plug on dubcc? and what are we going to do with our lives when that happens?
he won't pull the plug till dubcc will cost more money then it will bring in.

So not going to happen

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2010, 11:55:43 PM »
Dubcnn will carry the load.

To be honest though, message boards are an old outdated media. Shit won't be around in 10 more years thanks to Twitter annd whatever new trend is about to pop off.

i heard from a good source that God caused the Haiti Earthqauke in responce to elior being run off this board...  :stir:
We are all responsible for this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2010, 02:38:23 AM »
if dubcc died tomorrow i would catch Sikotic webcasting on Ryans computer fuckin his hoe while ryan is passed out on roofies

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2010, 12:01:04 AM »
if dubcc died tomorrow i would catch Sikotic webcasting on Ryans computer fuckin his hoe while ryan is passed out on roofies

and I would bust on the scar.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2010, 10:20:58 AM »

i heard from a good source that God caused the Haiti Earthqauke in responce to elior being run off this board...  :stir:
We are all responsible for this.

damn :boohoo: , isit still wrong that i wont donate to that shit hole?

2010-thefuture

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2010, 01:48:12 PM »
I keep telling yall we need a chatroom.............you know what fuck this I am going to get one nad bring the sucker in here........