Author Topic: DUBCNN: Introducing San Diego's Tha C.O.R. [Audio ft. Keak Da Sneak] DON'T SLEEP  (Read 226 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Introducing San Diego's Tha C.O.R. [Audio] - July 12, 2007 By : Eddie

http://www.dubcnn.com

Yesterday we brought you an update on Chosen, a fresh MC out of San Diego, and we're back today with more Daygo hip-hop talent.

Tha C.O.R., consisting of MCs B.G. NYMF and Crhymes, is a hip-hop duo that originally formed in San Diego's underground hip-hop network. After opening in concert for stars such as E-40, Mitchy Slick, Tha Liks, and Crooked I, Tha C.O.R. is ready to step into the spotlight themselves.

Their recently released debut album, "The Next Level Of This," features Tha C.O.R.'s signature style - best described as a mix of hardcore, often club-ready beats along with B.G. and Crhymes's blisteringly fast flows. The album also features guest appearances from Keak Da Sneak and Big June. If you want a copy of the CD, pick it up now from CD Baby.

Their single with Keak, the wild club banger "Do My Thang," has been making a lot of noise on San Diego radio. We've got the track for you today, so check it out below. The track is produced by 2Exclusive.

Tha C.O.R. - Do My Thang (featuring Keak Da Sneak) [Produced by 2Exclusive]

If you're feeling Tha C.O.R. and you're in the San Diego area, head over to club Thin/Onyx in downtown San Diego tomorrow night from 9PM-2AM (21+ only). Tha C.O.R. will be throwing a pre-record release party and performing live. The theme for the night is "slumber party." Check out Tha C.O.R.'s Myspace Page for more information, and while you're there take a listen to an unreleased collaboration with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for more news on Tha C.O.R.!

Drop feedback!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 02:20:48 PM by Eddie »

chosen1

• Lil Geezy
the cor is unfadeable!!!..thats the second track on their album and the shyt is smashin..they are perfectin the fast flow..and the track on their album "loaded" is smashin too..their an upcoming group doing their thing!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just changed the update with some new shit, so bump!

Lunatic

the song has got the hyhpy style, which isn't my style...i will admit these dudes can flow for dayssssssss :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CRHYMES

• Lil Geezy
YO THIS IS CRHYMES FROM THA COR, I JUST WANNA THANK ALL YALL THAT KEEP SUPPORTING US. WITHOUT YALL WE AINT SHIT. TO YALL THAT JUST HEARD ABOUT US, EXPECT NOTHING BUT BIG THANG FROM US. DAGO UP, HATERS DOWN! YEAH THAT!

WWW.DAGOSD.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEREALCRHYMES
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 12:49:06 PM by CRHYMES »

no1wammy

I sent a letter about you to Khool-Aid of Pocos Pero Locos. She'll be checking you out soon.

CRHYMES

• Lil Geezy
THATS WHUTS UP ESE TORSIDO. EVERY BIT HELPS. MAD PROPS TO CHOSEN AS WELL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HOMIE.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 03:23:11 PM by CRHYMES »

CRHYMES

• Lil Geezy
YALL CAN CHECK OUT THE PICS FROM OUR ALBUM RELEASE/LINGERIE PARTY AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEREALCRHYMES
THE FREAKS CAME OUT THAT NIGHT IN FULL FORCE. IT WAS OOF THE CHIZ-AIN. HOLLA!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 12:22:06 AM by CRHYMES »

CRHYMES

• Lil Geezy
BUMP!!

CRHYMES

• Lil Geezy

CRHYMES

• Lil Geezy
 :pimp: