Author Topic: Veterano-on-Facebook  (Read 852 times)

2010-thefuture

Re: Veterano-on-Facebook
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »
daygo it is a big compliment- I see most of the time you come across a gentle young man that will not turn from a fist fight with another man for a woman and I can say with surety that you have had your heart broken real good at least once but you are not that good at hiding it young man..............

Muhfukka

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2010, 02:45:07 PM »
what about me queen

2010-thefuture

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2010, 03:00:06 PM »
muh I think u r probally shy around women,I am sure almost to the point of being like damn I knew that-that you have a cruch on some girl and she may not be noticing u right now but you arer def. a keeper...........and if she won't givbe you play THEN FUCK HER

sher doesn't see how if you were shined you'd be like a new penny.........

I am wondering if you fell in love when you were real young and still looking for that feeling,what you felt was real.........

keep looking homie you will find her,remember if she gives it up immeaditely she most likely will cheat or she is a slut

guys DON"T FUCK WITH IF THEY GIVE IT UP IMMEDIATLEY

THOSE ARE HEARTBREAKERS BUT THERE is nothing in the brain

I know that alot of yall aren't challeneged by a woman but if she is worht anything she will make you think on every level that there is

believe me fellaz it is out there...............

ThaChamp

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2010, 04:11:42 PM »
muh I think u r probally shy around women,I am sure almost to the point of being like damn I knew that-that you have a cruch on some girl and she may not be noticing u right now but you arer def. a keeper...........and if she won't givbe you play THEN FUCK HER

I am wondering if you fell in love when you were real young and still looking for that feeling,what you felt was real.........

keep looking homie you will find her,remember if she gives it up immeaditely she most likely will cheat or she is a slut

I know that alot of yall aren't challeneged by a woman but if she is worht anything she will make you think on every level that there is

LMAO

the funny thing is she is dead serious

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2010, 05:57:55 PM »
I have hope, Queen. I have hope thanks to you.

I used to fuck whores and then kill them afterwards because I didn't want to pay them and no one would look for them anyways.

But those days are past me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2010, 06:09:29 PM »

ill take your advice queen

Ryan4321

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2010, 09:35:58 PM »
Veterano is back

ThaChamp

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2010, 12:55:52 AM »
Veterano is back

i cant even lie after 3:20 that shit had me crackin up dogg