Author Topic: RUMOR! Eminem wants Shady Records off of Interscope as 50 Cent plans to Depart  (Read 950 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game and Young Buck back with 50 Cent would be HUGE though. Both of them said that they wanna sit down with 50 at one point, but 50 didn't respond so they both said just started dissin him and G-Unit again. I really wonder what 50 is thinkin' these days, about Game goin' back to Aftermath and Dre fuckin with Ashanti and shit like that. When was the last time that 50 Cent was interviewed anywhere, has nobody has asked him about these things?

Yes.

And yeah im looking forward to the next time 50 does an interview. For sure Game and Dre getting back together is somewhere in his mind. I just want to hear what he has to say about it  ;D . But i have a feeling he is staying away from the cameras and reporters because he doesnt want to speak on it.

Booboo most definetly got his feelings hurt with what has been happening in the last few weeks/months..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game had that factor since the get go: he had that authority in his voice, mic presence, delivery, flow, entertainment value. His only problem was the song writing and 50 helped him with that and now he stands on his own. Buck is the same thing, even better package than Game if you ask me but his business mind is fucked up, that's another story.

As far as others, like I've said Stat Quo could definitely do his thing but Bishop... no. His flow and delivery are too monotone for an artist with prospective worldwide fanbase. I remember when I was playing a song or two of his when we were at house party, car stereo or whatever and my friends were like "next!". And I like Bishop but he is a classic example of somebody who should be independent and build a solid loyal fan base and live off that. Bishop over some Black Milk beats would be the shit. But I feel like he would get overshadowed having production from dudes that Game has; J.R., Just Blaze, Swizzy, Dre, Khalil, Nottz, Pharrelll....

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game had that factor since the get go: he had that authority in his voice, mic presence, delivery, flow, entertainment value. His only problem was the song writing and 50 helped him with that and now he stands on his own. Buck is the same thing, even better package than Game if you ask me but his business mind is fucked up, that's another story.

As far as others, like I've said Stat Quo could definitely do his thing but Bishop... no. His flow and delivery are too monotone for an artist with prospective worldwide fanbase. I remember when I was playing a song or two of his when we were at house party, car stereo or whatever and my friends were like "next!". And I like Bishop but he is a classic example of somebody who should be independent and build a solid loyal fan base and live off that. Bishop over some Black Milk beats would be the shit. But I feel like he would get overshadowed having production from dudes that Game has; J.R., Just Blaze, Swizzy, Dre, Khalil, Nottz, Pharrelll....

I understand what you're saying but I don't necessary agree.

1) Yes, most of Bishop's material is a lazy flow that is is not impressive but he has show than he can spit and sound like a dope MC - I'm ill &  Megatron Remix come to mind.  Don't get me wrong because I understand what you're saying.  If anything this is Bishop's biggest problem.  His vocals are lazy and he comes off as a hater.  Instead of rapping about other rappers he should be rapping about something else and improving his vocals. 

Note, I've always said an ideal westcoast mc would be a mix between bishop (song writing, lyrics) and game (vocals). 

2)  If Game & Buck had that it factor they would've blown up without 50.  They didn't.  After 50, Game's managed to stay on a level without losing too much & Buck has disappeared.  Buck the World was barely geting spins.  Shit barely sold and 50 had little involvement.

3)  ugh, Isn't that the issue with game?  Game is always being outshined by his beats.  Read most reviews of his albums and the main focus is his beats and how he's an average   

Game got his album released and was pushed by the machine.  If Bishop or Stat were to have the same done to them I'm pretty damn sure they'd be in a similar situation as Game.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Hittman2001

rumors.......

Jimmy H.

This is definitely a rumor.

As for the 50 Cent talk with how he need to reunite with Game-Buck? It's like people only want to see it because it's not there anymore. It makes a fun story but musically, anyone outside of the hardcore rap fans isn't gonna give two shits for the most part. People treat Young Buck and Game like they were the key formula with G-Unit because they got some buzz off saying "Fuck 50".

And I think the Internet cats even thinking that 50 gives a shit about the Ashanti-Dre photo/studio session need to start using a grown-up brain for once. He already addressed the Game-Dre deal, which could realistically be a problem but Ashanti? She's an R&B singer who 50 jabbed at because she was the female artist on his rival label at the time. It was vey clearly never a beef. He made jokes about her and what have you but do you really think her working with Dre matters to him? She's not associated with Ja Rule anymore. She's never really gone heavy at him. You think he's sitting around pissed about Dre working with her for a song or two when he's not bugged out over Dre doing production for an artist that is still actively dissing him a little bit and was doing so for almost 5 years?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Props to meho for this thread, he def spittin truth as far as im concerned.

50 to get back big basically needs to start dropping heat again, its really that simple. Get himself back within the industry, stop hatin on everyone big and start meshing with whats hot right now and then find his attitude wwithin it again and make music. Joining with cats like game and buck would be big news for him, especially game but regardless of that, dudes needs to look no further than jay-z and rebuild. Jigga jumped on 50z bandwagon after nas killed him with stillmatic, got on tours with whats hot and started getting new music out quick and soon the hea started coming. 50 needs to get with the producers who'll make him hits and get bangin music out again. Interscope were huge in what 50 was but i think a fresh move somewhere else would probably be good for him aslong as he can get to release his shit with major backing still...again jigga an example. Note im not a big fan of either to be honest, but i respecy boths hustle. Jigga staying relevant and how 50 made so much money in such a short window.

As for Game, being outshine by his production? Thats something new, i never heard that one before. What reviews y'all been reading? I accept the production on his albums, especially his first was amazing and his second was straight on point...but outshone? Not one bit imo...he held it down fully on joints with huge production, 'compton' was a big beat, dreams, start from scratch, hate it or love it, how we do...he got outshone by the production? Maybe 50 came better than him at times, but noone i know has ever said he got outshone...and thats def bullshit as far as im concerned, he was never overwhelmed by the beat because of his vocal presence and his confidence on a track even without being the greatest lyricist. Obie trice is an example i can give of someone who was definately blamed for being outshone/overwhelmed by the production of his album. I was active when cheers dropped and i remember him being given some major beats and them pretty much being wasted by him. He didnt do bad...he jus never did anything good on it...always outshone by the guest or wishing someone else had spit on it instead, i remember alot of cats speakin on that at the time. Not with game. His album just got major props for how clean the production was...not that game couldnt handle it.

As for the 'it' factor, again i agree, game definately had it. It came out more after the push and his confidence rose once the gunit hype can in too but he def had it. His 'it; factor is shown on his mixtape joints before and between Documentary and DA imo. Def agree with action it can be honed with time too but very few cats have that 'it' factor and 10 year lifespan within music, especially hiphop so not many are lucky enough to have have that chance. I respecy game even more for being a westcoast nigga and stayin relevant.

As for bishop-nah, never had it imo. Bobby creekwater, never had it. Cashis, never had it. STAT could have in my opinion done more with his career even in a niche way but when u check the swag of other south niggaz, he aint even close to the it factor when u got cats like ti, luda and wayne. He aint fuckin with that even closely. Joel ortiz kinda has found his base, not sure where he really belongs yet...debatable but def with the others, nah.

As for shady records, even if they were signed to interscope or not, there label was wack.

Matty

I understand what you're saying but I don't necessary agree.

1) Yes, most of Bishop's material is a lazy flow that is is not impressive but he has show than he can spit and sound like a dope MC - I'm ill &  Megatron Remix come to mind.  Don't get me wrong because I understand what you're saying.  If anything this is Bishop's biggest problem.  His vocals are lazy and he comes off as a hater.  Instead of rapping about other rappers he should be rapping about something else and improving his vocals. 

Note, I've always said an ideal westcoast mc would be a mix between bishop (song writing, lyrics) and game (vocals).

2)  If Game & Buck had that it factor they would've blown up without 50.  They didn't.  After 50, Game's managed to stay on a level without losing too much & Buck has disappeared.  Buck the World was barely geting spins.  Shit barely sold and 50 had little involvement.

3)  ugh, Isn't that the issue with game?  Game is always being outshined by his beats.  Read most reviews of his albums and the main focus is his beats and how he's an average   

Game got his album released and was pushed by the machine.  If Bishop or Stat were to have the same done to them I'm pretty damn sure they'd be in a similar situation as Game.

Stacee Adamz comes to mind.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
since when did Eminem start caring about Stat Quo again?

Matty

didn't they fall out cause stat wanted to use a dre track (here we go) as opposed to an em produced joint as his lead single. sounded like em was a bit of a penis about it, i mean who wouldn't want a dre track over some shitty eminem production.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

didn't they fall out cause stat wanted to use a dre track (here we go) as opposed to an em produced joint as his lead single. sounded like em was a bit of a penis about it, i mean who wouldn't want a dre track over some shitty eminem production.
yeah something like that

'EclipZe

Just do it already.

Jaydc

It might be true,seeing as the slaughterhouse seemed to be done but something was holding it up.

Lucifuge

he is gona sing with cash money  :D :D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D