Author Topic: Shady Shit  (Read 620 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Shady Shit
« on: February 07, 2010, 10:50:50 PM »
I go outside to meet a homie to spark one up. As I get there he's talkin to this old guy....I recognize him....he's my neighbor from across the street and the first last time I saw him he gave me a free gram...anyway he was telling us this crazy shit bout 2 other neighbors are neighborhood watch and the old lady that lives behind me calls the cops all the time and shes a psycho bitch from hell. and he said he was just warning us and to lay low and this dude has cameras and says he has surveillance of us and his dogs are trained to smell shit....like wtf dudes makin' me paranoid before I get high....then he gives us a card and says he'll sell grams for $10...he went on to say his wife has no idea wat he does that's how good he is...and said he supports us and we all gotta keep each other safe...then I see some lady walkin our direction and it was his wife and he was like, "oh shit gotta go"....what do you guys think?...I smell 5-0??

Blood$

Re: Shady Shit
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 10:53:04 PM »
very shady indeed... last week one stranger just blatantly approached my friend at work trying to put him on with weight like it was nothing lol people are dumb

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 10:57:28 PM »
Sounds to good to be true.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 10:59:02 PM »
yeah haha it's trippy too cuz that dude does blaze...I've smelt it walkin by his house before. But he's sayin' I'm deep in it and the neighbors been trying to "take me down"...like seriously wtf?....but he says they don't have shit on me cuz I for the most part keep a low profile. like how the fuck does dude know so much? lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 11:13:13 PM »
I go outside to meet a homie to spark one up. As I get there he's talkin to this old guy....I recognize him....he's my neighbor from across the street and the first last time I saw him he gave me a free gram...anyway he was telling us this crazy shit bout 2 other neighbors are neighborhood watch and the old lady that lives behind me calls the cops all the time and shes a psycho bitch from hell. and he said he was just warning us and to lay low and this dude has cameras and says he has surveillance of us and his dogs are trained to smell shit....like wtf dudes makin' me paranoid before I get high....then he gives us a card and says he'll sell grams for $10...he went on to say his wife has no idea wat he does that's how good he is...and said he supports us and we all gotta keep each other safe...then I see some lady walkin our direction and it was his wife and he was like, "oh shit gotta go"....what do you guys think?...I smell 5-0??

cops dont care about grams period and they wouldnt waste resources arresting dealers that deal grams, unless you told them u can get them atleast 15 pounds.

at most youll get a ticket mayb with some community service (assuming u having less than an ounce), unless you bust a stupid and told them you were.

but anyways, cops cant legally give you weed, im 100% positive hes not a cop and hes just some weido. and if some cops did and u have some way of proving (in this case you as u were the witness) it your case is void.

but really he just seems like a weirdo, but personally i dont fuck with anyone i dont know unless some one can vouch for them because there never was a need to.

if ur not slanging, you should be worry free blazing in your frontyard. lol aint no patrol car going to respond to a "smoking weed" call.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 11:17:35 PM »

cops dont care about grams period and they wouldnt waste resources arresting dealers that deal grams, unless you told them u can get them atleast 15 pounds.

at most youll get a ticket mayb with some community service (assuming u having less than an ounce), unless you bust a stupid and told them you were.

but anyways, cops cant legally give you weed, im 100% positive hes not a cop and hes just some weido. and if some cops did and u have some way of proving (in this case you as u were the witness) it your case is void.

but really he just seems like a weirdo, but personally i dont fuck with anyone i dont know unless some one can vouch for them because there never was a need to.

if ur not slanging, you should be worry free blazing in your frontyard. lol aint no patrol car going to respond to a "smoking weed" call.

well I havent seen this dude in a while even though he's a neighbor. I saw him like a year ago and he gave me bud. but I used to deal a bit, he said he's seen it and shit on camera....he just said not to walk his way cuz that's when his dog's go off and they can smell bud....and then neighbors talk shit...and that they know about my shit....but I haven't been slangin' in a min....just pisses me off that neighbors can't mind their own.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 11:20:36 PM »

well I havent seen this dude in a while even though he's a neighbor. I saw him like a year ago and he gave me bud. but I used to deal a bit, he said he's seen it and shit on camera....he just said not to walk his way cuz that's when his dog's go off and they can smell bud....and then neighbors talk shit...and that they know about my shit....but I haven't been slangin' in a min....just pisses me off that neighbors can't mind their own.

yea dont trip, he aint a cop unless hes a very shitty undercover cop which i highly doubt.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 11:22:43 PM »
LOL!! Trey you are missing a simple point here.  In narcotic enforcement, officers go undercover to bust DEALERS!  Why in the hell would the police care about some kids buying grams and 20 sacks ha ha, you think with the budget cuts that the police departments are going to send officers undercover to bust kids buying small, petty amounts?  Sorry not going to happen, cops go undercover to bust dealers not users of any kind, let alone buyers of $10 grams lol.  I GUARENTEE you this guy is not a cop, it just sounds like he is a weird old man.  You have nothing to worry about.

DIP DIP SET SET

ThaChamp

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 11:25:34 PM »
just dont get caught with a weed, baggies and a scale with your girlfriend

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 11:26:23 PM »

yea dont trip, he aint a cop unless hes a very shitty undercover cop which i highly doubt.

yeah, he was sayin' the old lady behind us wanted him to help her take us down but he said he told her she's senile LOL.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 11:30:25 PM »
LOL!! Trey you are missing a simple point here.  In narcotic enforcement, officers go undercover to bust DEALERS!  Why in the hell would the police care about some kids buying grams and 20 sacks ha ha, you think with the budget cuts that the police departments are going to send officers undercover to bust kids buying small, petty amounts?  Sorry not going to happen, cops go undercover to bust dealers not users of any kind, let alone buyers of $10 grams lol.  I GUARENTEE you this guy is not a cop, it just sounds like he is a weird old man.  You have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But I'm just saying they've seen me slang before.  That's what I'm trippin' on. 

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 11:33:24 PM »

Yeah, I know what you mean. But I'm just saying they've seen me slang before.  That's what I'm trippin' on. 

lol, thats the past, they cant do anything about that, nor do the cops care, especially a small time slanger. cops know right off the bat that ur not a big time slanger if u were to make it obvious and let the neighbors catch u slippin.

but cars coming in and out is suspicious but always explainable, but if ur slanging atleast 10-15 pounds u shouldnt even think of slanging from your pad.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 11:38:08 PM »

lol, thats the past, they cant do anything about that, nor do the cops care, especially a small time slanger. cops know right off the bat that ur not a big time slanger if u were to make it obvious and let the neighbors catch u slippin.

but cars coming in and out is suspicious but always explainable, but if ur slanging atleast 10-15 pounds u shouldnt even think of slanging from your pad.

yeah, true and nah I wasn't that deep....but yeah cars would be rollin by all the time.  And another weird thing was 2 nights ago me and the homie went out for a sesh and literally rite after I tossed the roach a cop rolled right by....didn't stop but that was pretty random cuz it was like midnight.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 11:39:55 PM »
i dunno for some reason, i always think u live at donmetz, cuz u mentioned u work at target before.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 11:41:45 PM »
i dunno for some reason, i always think u live at donmetz, cuz u mentioned u work at target before.

I live off San Fernando Misson