Author Topic: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..  (Read 2462 times)

Portugoal

Re: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..
« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2010, 08:51:59 AM »
ay c-rida you roll wit the strap on the side....heard he fights like a girl?  lol
bishop's last resort was to bite him...haha

thats west up...keep grindin

damn im tellin you c-rida.....you made alot fans outta this and you werent prolly even expectin it...more like people sayin who is htis c-rida duke....but you got people askin for ya muzik.....thats west up

Well at the end of the day...dats what all matters...connecting with fans vs. being liked by the incrowd industry niggas...

if he do or he dont fight good its what ever..I done fought against the best and the worst..So its whatever..I thought bishop put hands on em? no youtube video?

Find a job. Please.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2010, 09:02:08 AM »
ay c-rida you roll wit the strap on the side....heard he fights like a girl?  lol

damn im tellin you c-rida.....you made alot fans outta this and you werent prolly even expectin it...more like people sayin who is htis c-rida duke....but you got people askin for ya muzik.....thats west up

Well at the end of the day...dats what all matters...connecting with fans vs. being liked by the incrowd industry niggas...

if he do or he dont fight good its what ever..I done fought against the best and the worst..So its whatever..I thought bishop put hands on em? no youtube video?

Find a job. Please.

I think I got 1..Dont be mad cuz you gotta punch a clock while my paypal goes cha ching.....Im selling t shirts like crack in 1987..Dont need a job...You need 1 Ill hire you to stand on the corner with a sign pointing to my store on Compton Blvd and Wilmington..But of course the job consist of wearing rollerskates..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2010, 09:04:04 AM »
haha c-rida....good lookin for the comedy big dogg....damn yous a fool for this 1...

Find a job. Please.

I think I got 1..Dont be mad cuz you gotta punch a clock while my paypal goes cha ching.....Im selling t shirts like crack in 1987..Dont need a job...You need 1 Ill hire you to stand on the corner with a sign pointing to my store on Compton Blvd and Wilmington..But of course the job consist of wearing rollerskates..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2010, 09:08:30 AM »

Find a job. Please.

Gettin money all day err day homie.... Trust n believe while some of these niggas gettin paid 200 for a verse im pullin 200 a day...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9WVaPPuM4UQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9WVaPPuM4UQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Young Dre The Truth

OBG Mako Capone & OG Cosmo Real Compton Eastsiders

Japan is jus 1 source..Besides how I got my city on lock....
Urban Hustle Wear on the way to Japan

http://dp00005688.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=370238&csid=0
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Urban-Hustle-Wear/144364688560

Not to mention about to get in a few hiphop shops in the UK soon....

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK..
http://www.facebook.com/COMPTONRIDA1?ref=profile

So who's Not Hustlin...

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2010, 09:50:11 AM »
the verdict isnt out yet....but looks like xo was the dirty fighter....still waitin for that video..its out there
but damn bishop bitin duke for real?
was there enough time for that durin the heat of the moment...ay hold up let me grab some meat....no homo....lol
and noone else of any credible source claimed the same except for scipio himself
sides after the word is that he gave xzibit's girl a disease (std or whatever it was) who knows that bite could have been there

dat shit dont look like a bite..its a red circle with incision marks in the middle..bishop must have a sharp tounge...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2010, 09:52:35 AM »
haha yeah thats a tuff 1...but wouldnt dae one, taje, war doggs etc...be like damn we not down wit that bitin shit that bishop is? lol
is that how they get down in carson? lol
like others have said....all points are towards to 3po for all the shady bidness moves and stuff hes said...especially towards those who gave him a chance,........way before game was even born....lol

the verdict isnt out yet....but looks like xo was the dirty fighter....still waitin for that video..its out there
was there enough time for that durin the heat of the moment...ay hold up let me grab some meat....no homo....lol
and noone else of any credible source claimed the same except for scipio himself
sides after the word is that he gave xzibit's girl a disease (std or whatever it was) who knows that bite could have been there

dat shit dont look like a bite..its a red circle with incision marks in the middle..bishop must have a sharp tounge...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DUSTYFINGAZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2010, 11:22:10 AM »
i dont think hes even from compton.. . . when i used to really follow local artiss and shit, i think dude was claiming he was from riverside or something out there. pasadena or something

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2010, 11:31:53 AM »
He's frm altadena and he reps it all the time, he aint try to pretend he's something he aint

DUSTYFINGAZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2010, 11:34:08 AM »
He's frm altadena and he reps it all the time, he aint try to pretend he's something he aint

ALTADENA!

thats it. . .

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2010, 04:16:23 PM »

ALTADENA!

thats it. . .

well where ever this nigga from..he need to take his fade..and dont be runnin like 8.....nigga on some disrespectful shit...and he aint gotta worry bout gettin bit...STR8 FROM DA SHOULDERS...

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2010, 05:56:53 PM »

jay rocc was there and he said bishop won lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2010, 06:07:49 PM »

there you go....what jay rocc got to lose by sayin 3po won? lol

Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2010, 06:10:57 PM »

whos 3po?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2010, 06:17:05 PM »
3po aka scipio aka hugs n kisses aka xo aka shootxo

its all the same duke, the duke that got into it wit bishop and the same duke thats down wit 8.....now

whos 3po?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 09:48:56 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2010, 12:10:27 PM »
3po aka scipio aka hugs n kisses aka xo aka shootxo

its all the same duke, the duke that got into it wit bishop and the same duke thats down wit 8.....now

whos 3po?

Oh ok I got it..I was wonderin why the name xo..I thought it transpired from hugs n kisses...lol he's a fuckin funboy faggot...lmao