Author Topic: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..  (Read 2494 times)

Blood$

Re: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 12:12:43 PM »
I haven't heard the track yet but what exactly did he say?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 12:19:21 PM »
I ain't even tryin to be disrespectful when I say this shit but ya'll niggas act like u need a passport to leave Compton. Why the fuck are u on here woofin like this??? This shit is gettin real old because you're on a public forum doin it.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 12:33:18 PM »
ay this kinda off topic but dont mako got beef wit my nigga roccett for sum reason.Is that just a rumor? cuz i heard niggaz sayin dat.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 01:10:13 PM »
I ain't even tryin to be disrespectful when I say this shit but ya'll niggas act like u need a passport to leave Compton. Why the fuck are u on here woofin like this??? This shit is gettin real old because you're on a public forum doin it.
yeah, real compton business LOL  :bandit:

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 01:56:10 PM »
ay this kinda off topic but dont mako got beef wit my nigga roccett for sum reason.Is that just a rumor? cuz i heard niggaz sayin dat.

gotta be rumor.. Roccett is alright with us...We dont even know cuzz like dat...Im a listener of his music..He gets rotation in my car all the time..

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 02:02:04 PM »

Check this baby girl..Aint no dis respect taken this time.. but its neva old..Nigga dont need a passport to leave Compton but you sho need a pass protector if we on yo ass.. You betta ask who run Compton on this street shit and this Compton Rap...And neva woofin baby girl..its real shit.. 2 things you dont play wit a mans family and his money.. So since this is a money and a moral issue wit eiht its always gon be on till he stop runnin...and face his problems and stop lying to niggas about us...We tired of niggas that reppin Compton rappin getting paid off some shit they not or claim to be...Trust and know we aint the only niggas on Eihts ass from the city..They jus aint on this rap shit and damn sho dont know how to work a computer....

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 03:25:06 PM »

Check this baby girl..Aint no dis respect taken this time.. but its neva old..Nigga dont need a passport to leave Compton but you sho need a pass protector if we on yo ass.. You betta ask who run Compton on this street shit and this Compton Rap...And neva woofin baby girl..its real shit.. 2 things you dont play wit a mans family and his money.. So since this is a money and a moral issue wit eiht its always gon be on till he stop runnin...and face his problems and stop lying to niggas about us...We tired of niggas that reppin Compton rappin getting paid off some shit they not or claim to be...Trust and know we aint the only niggas on Eihts ass from the city..They jus aint on this rap shit and damn sho dont know how to work a computer....

Is X.O. or Eiht active on this forum?? I'm not understanding why real Compton business is posted on this forum.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 03:27:05 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 03:39:02 PM »
damn c-rida you gangsta for callin him out for real....lol....didnt see this comin (you goin at xo)
you, mako must be rollin deep if game, mc eiht, xo come your way?
i only do the walkin after i do the talkin

mc eiht and xo are goin at some people in the song....(is that eiht goin at you c-rida?)
eiht said he aint fuckin around
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 04:02:38 PM »

@ C-Rida

yous got beef with Game too?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 04:05:53 PM »
i said that cuz you already know if someone goes at xo....he gon have to get at game for protection
game thinks hes a boss and a king so he wont reply if someone less than him went at him

@ C-Rida

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »
The Twitter Banger too   :loser:

'' @shootxo Dat shit is weak..and you need to holla nigga..Fuck you and Eiht..Looks like you got a real beef on yo hands.... ''
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 04:08:31 PM »
whos this ?
still dont know how twitter works....lol

The Twitter Banger too   :loser:

'' @shootxo Dat shit is weak..and you need to holla nigga..Fuck you and Eiht..Looks like you got a real beef on yo hands.... ''
Cube

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 04:22:01 PM »
i said that cuz you already know if someone goes at xo....he gon have to get at game for protection
game thinks hes a boss and a king so he wont reply if someone less than him went at him

@ C-Rida

aw right, i get you. my bad

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 04:22:53 PM »
 ;)

@ C-Rida

aw right, i get you. my bad
Cube

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2010, 04:48:59 PM »
We can handle this online or offline nicca.