Author Topic: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..  (Read 2502 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 05:00:29 PM »
what times the drive thru open til dogg?

We can handle this online or offline nicca.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

jloco53

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »
supreme shut up bitch whats the difference of yo woofin about those baymack nigaz tryin to beat me up and i saw crash 3 weeks ago ask him who ran when i wanted to holla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2010, 05:06:14 PM »
e-whit , what up a baby girl?
why you like supreme so much? haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

jloco53

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2010, 05:08:49 PM »
saw crash and his fiance jazreeel ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jloco53

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2010, 05:09:46 PM »
get yo walk on dont know you homie no replies just internet computer thug no pic hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
just got back from miami fucked some of the baddest bitches and posted all the new pics on my twitter and facebook

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 05:16:41 PM »
you, mako must be rollin deep if game, mc eiht, xo come your way?

@ C-Rida

yous got beef with Game too?

NAW

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2010, 05:18:08 PM »
I ain't even tryin to be disrespectful when I say this shit but ya'll niggas act like u need a passport to leave Compton. Why the fuck are u on here woofin like this??? This shit is gettin real old because you're on a public forum doin it.

Check this baby girl..Aint no dis respect taken this time.. but its neva old..Nigga dont need a passport to leave Compton but you sho need a pass protector if we on yo ass.. You betta ask who run Compton on this street shit and this Compton Rap...And neva woofin baby girl..its real shit.. 2 things you dont play wit a mans family and his money.. So since this is a money and a moral issue wit eiht its always gon be on till he stop runnin...and face his problems and stop lying to niggas about us...We tired of niggas that reppin Compton rappin getting paid off some shit they not or claim to be...Trust and know we aint the only niggas on Eihts ass from the city..They jus aint on this rap shit and damn sho dont know how to work a computer....

Is X.O. or Eiht active on this forum?? I'm not understanding why real Compton business is posted on this forum.

THEY WILL GET THE MESSAGE THRU SOMEBODY..IF I KNEW NUMBERS OR WHERE THEY BE.. WOULDNT BE ON A PUBLIC FORUM BLASTIN IT...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2010, 05:19:24 PM »
thats what im sayin...if c-rida knew these dukes, then wouldnt he go to get em?
c-rida says eiht dont come to compton so how can he get at him?
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 06:02:19 PM »
supreme shut up bitch whats the difference of yo woofin about those baymack nigaz tryin to beat me up and i saw crash 3 weeks ago ask him who ran when i wanted to holla

U miss me :-*

U ain't never seen me woofin sayin somebody was goin to beat yo ass 'cause I know it ain't goin to happen and don't care lol That's you doin all of the tough talk. U stay stalkin mufuckas lol wtf is wrong with you?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 06:05:01 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2010, 06:17:07 PM »

haha damn supreme went in lil e-whit

U miss me :-*

U ain't never seen me woofin sayin somebody was goin to beat yo ass 'cause I know it ain't goin to happen and don't care lol That's you doin all of the tough talk. U stay stalkin mufuckas lol wtf is wrong with you?
Cube

jloco53

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2010, 09:09:50 PM »
supreme your going to have to catch that fade when i see you bitch ask crash about when i seen him wit his fiance a few weeks ago

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »
supreme your going to have to catch that fade when i see you bitch ask crash about when i seen him wit his fiance a few weeks ago

I heard you be in the clubs wearin skinny jeans, leather jackets with no shirts and rockin yo damn hips :laugh: better stick to what you know.

jloco53

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2010, 09:25:08 PM »
stop making up shit bitch just like you believed spider joe is the best rapper out west and just like you believed big payback fat ass that his mixtape was coming out
but you dont believe me that shit was a publicity you dumb bitch im always at spider loc gas station but i never see that cornball ass nigga
he talking all that shit about the homie eastwood but he was all hugs and kisses at the balling for peace at the staple center last year
him and big payback old fanboy and chum chum ass niggaz

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2010, 09:32:20 PM »
stop making up shit bitch just like you believed spider joe is the best rapper out west and just like you believed big payback fat ass that his mixtape was coming out
but you dont believe me that shit was a publicity you dumb bitch im always at spider loc gas station but i never see that cornball ass nigga
he talking all that shit about the homie eastwood but he was all hugs and kisses at the balling for peace at the staple center last year
him and big payback old fanboy and chum chum ass niggaz

If Crash ran from you then how do u know ol'girl is his fiance?? Seems u'd have to converse with the person to get that info... for a nigga that don't fuck with those niggas u sure do know specific details :laugh:

Are u still a Go Go dancer at that gay club in Santa Monica? ???

jloco53

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2010, 09:41:03 PM »
im in da streets hoe they konw where im from i know da bizness i didnt say he ran i told you to ask him what happened you 2 dollar whore
you telling other niggaz about what they should post in the forum but 80 percent of your post is about spider joe are you mad cause i had his little website shut down bitch
you stinky bitch with yo dry ass pussy bitch had to spit on it a million times