Author Topic: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..  (Read 2499 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »
im in da streets hoe they konw where im from i know da bizness i didnt say he ran i told you to ask him what happened you 2 dollar whore
you telling other niggaz about what they should post in the forum but 80 percent of your post is about spider joe are you mad cause i had his little website shut down bitch
you stinky bitch with yo dry ass pussy bitch had to spit on it a million times

yea ok ::) "Ewhit"

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2010, 10:11:32 PM »
@C-Rida you know XO gives out his cell number on his Love me no more remix!

Aint no need for all this BS just call the man!

SwansGang79

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2010, 10:45:29 PM »
WHAT IT DO THIS K9 DA BOSS DA KING OF LA U OL WANNA B ASS BOMPTON KRAB NIGGAS. IM RIDIN WITH MY NIGGA XO ON THIS BLOODS FUCK WITH BLOODS SO FUCK YALL NIGGAS THIS THE EVIL EASTSIDE 79TH STREET MAD SWAN YOU KNOW THE BIDNESS WIT US U BITCH ASS NIGGAS ITS BEEF ON SITE NIGGA OH YEAH FUCK THE NIGGA EIHT THO SHOTS OUT TO MY REAL RIP NIGGAS MY NIGGA KEITHAROCK GANGSTA DRESTA TJ SANTANA FROM THE YOUNG HOGGS MY NIGGA BIG DELL DOGG MY NIGGA KOOLAID

SUWOOOOP
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 11:23:03 PM by SwansGang79 »

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2010, 11:24:20 PM »
 ^^ Shut yo broke slob ass up uz a nobody. Fucc a blood! GDN 7-4 till the world blow. If u aint blue u aint tru

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2010, 11:27:21 PM »
WHAT IT DO THIS K9 DA BOSS DA KING OF LA U OL WANNA B ASS BOMPTON KRAB NIGGAS. IM RIDIN WITH MY NIGGA XO ON THIS BLOODS FUCK WITH BLOODS SO FUCK YALL NIGGAS THIS THE EVIL EASTSIDE 79TH STREET MAD SWAN YOU KNOW THE BIDNESS WIT US U BITCH ASS NIGGAS ITS BEEF ON SITE NIGGA OH YEAH FUCK THE NIGGA EIHT THO SHOTS OUT TO MY REAL RIP NIGGAS MY NIGGA KEITHAROCK GANGSTA DRESTA TJ SANTANA FROM THE YOUNG HOGGS MY NIGGA BIG DELL DOGG MY NIGGA KOOLAID

SUWOOOOP

IP address or this ain't K-9

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2010, 11:35:09 PM »

SUWOOOOP

not enough "nigga"s to be k9

Blood$

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2010, 11:39:11 PM »

SUWOOOOP

not enough "nigga"s to be k9

yeah exactly what I was thinking lol

Portugoal

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2010, 02:02:01 AM »
yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2010, 02:32:13 AM »
yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

Lol, damn this guy is gold.

All I gotta do is put Real Muthaphukkin G's real loud on the pioneers and read through this topic to feel like I'm in a Compton turf war.

::) ::) keyboard gangsters ... if someone was gonna shoot (or "beef on the streets" with) somebody they wouldn't be on the internet talkin about it. BG and Dresta must be wonderin what the fuck happened to their city's rap scene if they can see this shit.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2010, 02:35:34 AM »
they might hack your computer though

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2010, 02:40:02 AM »
yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

All I gotta do is put Real Muthaphukkin G's real loud on the pioneers and read through this topic to feel like I'm in a Compton turf war.

::) ::) keyboard gangsters ... if someone was gonna shoot (or "beef on the streets" with) somebody they wouldn't be on the internet talkin about it. BG and Dresta must be wonderin what the fuck happened to their city's rap scene if they can see this shit.

LOL@ KEYBOARD GANGSTAS....  ;D Sorry to say im in the streets allday..Never hard to find homie sliding around Compton WATTS LA and sorroundin cities on the daily.. Internet is better than standing on the corner with a bullhorn sayin fuck these niggas..The net spread shit faster than h1n1...And when off the net..Khakis stay creased and chucks stay laced on a Compton Street Corner...And Im sure Dresta and Knocci lovin how real niggas is smashin on these bitch niggas....

While most niggas fantisizing they raps.. im living it for em to rap about...   ;D

Never said I was gonna Kill anybody..Jus an Olde Fashion Fade is good by me..
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:42:06 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2010, 03:47:59 AM »
yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

LOL@ KEYBOARD GANGSTAS....  ;D Sorry to say im in the streets allday..Never hard to find homie sliding around Compton WATTS LA and sorroundin cities on the daily.. Internet is better than standing on the corner with a bullhorn sayin fuck these niggas..The net spread shit faster than h1n1...And when off the net..Khakis stay creased and chucks stay laced on a Compton Street Corner...And Im sure Dresta and Knocci lovin how real niggas is smashin on these bitch niggas....

While most niggas fantisizing they raps.. im living it for em to rap about...   ;D

Why don't you go at them on wax then? If Biggie and Pac never got killed nobody would even be trippin about takin that music shit to the streets. People blew that whole shit outa proportion and now everyone thinks that some rap beef means something it aint. Dresta and BG took care of rap beefs through raps, and so did Eazy, who is the only reason Compton artists can get recognition. I got respect for people from the streets doin their thing, but anyone who knows the daily hussle would be tryin to get paper and get out that life. How do you get that paper? If you're on some rap shit, then through music of course. Beefin on the streets or internet isn't gonna make you nothin, but if your puttin out your own audio crack meanwhile slayin other rappers on wax people are gonna be takin notice of that shit. That's how you make money to get out the hussle. And if you're really in the streets all day and say that you dont care about gettin money and gettin out, then, as Joell Ortiz said, you either 1) Stupid or 2) Not hustlin.

lil murda show

« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2010, 08:35:54 AM »
stop making up shit bitch just like you believed spider joe is the best rapper out west and just like you believed big payback fat ass that his mixtape was coming out
but you dont believe me that shit was a publicity you dumb bitch im always at spider loc gas station but i never see that cornball ass nigga
he talking all that shit about the homie eastwood but he was all hugs and kisses at the balling for peace at the staple center last year
him and big payback old fanboy and chum chum ass niggaz
who mixtape aint comin out weirdo???hahaha what a loser,its been 2 or 3 years give it up...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2010, 09:10:52 AM »
they did get at them on wax tho....and its not like c-rida is on the net net-bangin...he jus callin it like it is
and then if he happens to see em in the city....then i guess it would be on but thats what hes sayin i think...that they dont come over there
as if game lives in compton...lol

yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.