Author Topic: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..  (Read 2498 times)

the ghost

Re: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2010, 09:48:13 AM »
So check it out.  I was thinking about spending a few weeks in Compton for vacation this summer.  I hear it's nice that time of year.  Who do I gotta talk to about getting a pass while I'm out there?  Thanks in advance!

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2010, 09:49:32 AM »
yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

Lol, damn this guy is gold.

All I gotta do is put Real Muthaphukkin G's real loud on the pioneers and read through this topic to feel like I'm in a Compton turf war.

::) ::) keyboard gangsters ... if someone was gonna shoot (or "beef on the streets" with) somebody they wouldn't be on the internet talkin about it. BG and Dresta must be wonderin what the fuck happened to their city's rap scene if they can see this shit.

LOL@ KEYBOARD GANGSTAS....  ;D Sorry to say im in the streets allday..Never hard to find homie sliding around Compton WATTS LA and sorroundin cities on the daily.. Internet is better than standing on the corner with a bullhorn sayin fuck these niggas..The net spread shit faster than h1n1...And when off the net..Khakis stay creased and chucks stay laced on a Compton Street Corner...And Im sure Dresta and Knocci lovin how real niggas is smashin on these bitch niggas....

While most niggas fantisizing they raps.. im living it for em to rap about...   ;D

Never said I was gonna Kill anybody..Jus an Olde Fashion Fade is good by me..

Why don't you go at them on wax then? If Biggie and Pac never got killed nobody would even be trippin about takin that music shit to the streets. People blew that whole shit outa proportion and now everyone thinks that some rap beef means something it aint. Dresta and BG took care of rap beefs through raps, and so did Eazy, who is the only reason Compton artists can get recognition. I got respect for people from the streets doin their thing, but anyone who knows the daily hussle would be tryin to get paper and get out that life. How do you get that paper? If you're on some rap shit, then through music of course. Beefin on the streets or internet isn't gonna make you nothin, but if your puttin out your own audio crack meanwhile slayin other rappers on wax people are gonna be takin notice of that shit. That's how you make money to get out the hussle. And if you're really in the streets all day and say that you dont care about gettin money and gettin out, then, as Joell Ortiz said, you either 1) Stupid or 2) Not hustlin.

Gettin money all day err day homie.... Trust n believe while some of these niggas gettin paid 200 for a verse im pullin 200 a day...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9WVaPPuM4UQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9WVaPPuM4UQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Young Dre The Truth

OBG Mako Capone & OG Cosmo Real Compton Eastsiders

Japan is jus 1 source..Besides how I got my city on lock....
Urban Hustle Wear on the way to Japan

http://dp00005688.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=370238&csid=0
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Urban-Hustle-Wear/144364688560

Not to mention about to get in a few hiphop shops in the UK soon....

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK..
http://www.facebook.com/COMPTONRIDA1?ref=profile

So who's Not Hustlin...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 09:07:32 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2010, 09:50:40 AM »
yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

Yeah it is..This is a still shot from my up and coming movie..Coming this summer 2010

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2010, 10:16:00 AM »
Not to mention I help real street niggas get clothing lines too....

My nigga from PJ WATTS
<a href="http://w33.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kzMy5waG90b2J1Y2tldC5jb20vYWxidW1zL2Q4Mi9DT01QVE9OUklEQTEvV2F0dHMuanBn" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://w33.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kzMy5waG90b2J1Y2tldC5jb20vYWxidW1zL2Q4Mi9DT01QVE9OUklEQTEvV2F0dHMuanBn</a>

Heres my cuzzin From 112 NHC clothing line

<a href="http://w33.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kzMy5waG90b2J1Y2tldC5jb20vYWxidW1zL2Q4Mi9DT01QVE9OUklEQTEvMzhUSU1FWi1Wb2wyNC1GSU5BTDItMS5qcGc%3D" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://w33.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kzMy5waG90b2J1Y2tldC5jb20vYWxidW1zL2Q4Mi9DT01QVE9OUklEQTEvMzhUSU1FWi1Wb2wyNC1GSU5BTDItMS5qcGc%3D</a>

Im like what you would call a hood designer..I try to show homies its a way with out having to fuck wit all the street shit that can subject a bitch nigga from snitchin on you and keeping you away from feeding your families...Not mention I shoot and editted alot of videos/commercials when my uncle aint hating on me...See You go to jail and sit in the 2400 BAKER ROW Modules as long as I did and you read good books like rich dad poor dad..You get released with inspiration to do something other than the street shit that we bred to doin..Just cuz niggas GANGBANG dont make you dumb and broke..Like most of you think..Jus cuz you dont rap and stuck in the hood dont make you broke...You be suprised how many stuck in the hood niggas financed some of these rappers when record companies didnt believe in them....I LIKE IT IN COMPTON..I WILL NEVER LEAVE..IM MIGHT BE THE SECOND NIGGA TO BUILD A 2 MILLION DOLLAR HOME HERE...ONLY THE WEAK GE RICH AND MOVE AWAY TO NEVER RETURN..Cuz either the streets dont love em or they jus plain ole scary ass niggas..Dats why the rap get a lil change and dont come back..Extortation is a mutha fucka..Its a difference when you feed the wolves by choice other than extortion....
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 10:59:08 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2010, 10:22:05 AM »
yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

Yeah it is..This is a still shot from my up and coming movie..Coming this summer 2010

i knew it! 8)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2010, 02:45:24 PM »
they did get at them on wax tho....and its not like c-rida is on the net net-bangin...he jus callin it like it is
and then if he happens to see em in the city....then i guess it would be on but thats what hes sayin i think...that they dont come over there
as if game lives in compton...lol

yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

All I gotta do is put Real Muthaphukkin G's real loud on the pioneers and read through this topic to feel like I'm in a Compton turf war.

::) ::) keyboard gangsters ... if someone was gonna shoot (or "beef on the streets" with) somebody they wouldn't be on the internet talkin about it. BG and Dresta must be wonderin what the fuck happened to their city's rap scene if they can see this shit.

LOL@ KEYBOARD GANGSTAS....  ;D Sorry to say im in the streets allday..Never hard to find homie sliding around Compton WATTS LA and sorroundin cities on the daily.. Internet is better than standing on the corner with a bullhorn sayin fuck these niggas..The net spread shit faster than h1n1...And when off the net..Khakis stay creased and chucks stay laced on a Compton Street Corner...And Im sure Dresta and Knocci lovin how real niggas is smashin on these bitch niggas....

While most niggas fantisizing they raps.. im living it for em to rap about...   ;D

being as rich as game is, staying in compton seems an unnecessary gamble  :P

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2010, 03:40:13 PM »
they did get at them on wax tho....and its not like c-rida is on the net net-bangin...he jus callin it like it is
and then if he happens to see em in the city....then i guess it would be on but thats what hes sayin i think...that they dont come over there

yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

being as rich as game is, staying in compton seems an unnecessary gamble  :P

No it isnt a gamble...Check this it was a slave who won the lottery and bought his freedom by the name of denmark vessey...All the slave owners and slaves asked him why he is still living in the south as a free man..he replied I am not free until all my people are free..Who also planned the biggest slave rebellion in US history which was stopped before the attack..due to some sell out MULATOS(Half white half black). He was tried and hung in Charleston , South Carolina...Well Im fitting these same shoes..Maybe cuz its jus in my blood..He also is my great grandfather from the early 1700's Thats how far my bloodline is traced on record...I am probally ment to be here to fill the same shoes..I am gonna be here in Compton to teach the youth there is another way thru this madness and to changed the game that gangbangin has become..The way bangin is now a days isnt the way Tookie intended to be..With heartless leaders taking his place upon his removal from society..The genration here today is lost...So I feel its my responsibility to help direct these kids to better direction....If I move out now..There wont be nothing to come back to...See these are the issues I have as a Compton youth growing up with these older rappers who have made it out the plantation and didnt lift a finger to help free other slaves..Most of you will never understand the lifestyle and what it is to grow up in Compton or any Gang infested area.. Most of you only get a bar of this thru false raps and via bullshit ass youtube videos...I am a Product of Compton and will remain in Compton..When ever I die I will be burried in Compton on top of the hundreds of bodies that are all ready buried in Compton...BECAUSE I AM COMPTON MUH FUCKAS FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY !!!!!! Its way too deep for yall to even understand it...Just like Eiht bitch ass say on the song.."Cuzz I got Love for the Hood!!" Dats what its all about.. This shit is tatted across my back 3 inch wide 4 inch long 7 letters..Meaning for life.. Not for a cut away shot for a video or photo shoot...So for those who think this is funny or comical..It dont even matter cuz it wasnt never for yall to understand cuz most of yall aint living a Compton Life...........

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2010, 03:45:05 PM »

yo C-Rida

is that u with the AK???

being as rich as game is, staying in compton seems an unnecessary gamble  :P

No it isnt a gamble...Check this it was a slave who won the lottery and bought his freedom by the name of denmark vessey...All the slave owners and slaves asked him why he is still living in the south as a free man..he replied I am not free until all my people are free..Who also planned the biggest slave rebellion in US history which was stopped before the attack..due to some sell out MULATOS(Half white half black). He was tried and hung in Charleston , South Carolina...Well Im fitting these same shoes..Maybe cuz its jus in my blood..He also is my great grandfather from the early 1700's Thats how far my bloodline is traced on record...I am probally ment to be here to fill the same shoes..I am gonna be here in Compton to teach the youth there is another way thru this madness and to changed the game that gangbangin has become..The way bangin is now a days isnt the way Tookie intended to be..With heartless leaders taking his place upon his removal from society..The genration here today is lost...So I feel its my responsibility to help direct these kids to better direction....If I move out now..There wont be nothing to come back to...See these are the issues I have as a Compton youth growing up with these older rappers who have made it out the plantation and didnt lift a finger to help free other slaves..Most of you will never understand the lifestyle and what it is to grow up in Compton or any Gang infested area.. Most of you only get a bar of this thru false raps and via bullshit ass youtube videos...I am a Product of Compton and will remain in Compton..When ever I die I will be burried in Compton on top of the hundreds of bodies that are all ready buried in Compton...BECAUSE I AM COMPTON MUH FUCKAS FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY !!!!!! Its way too deep for yall to even understand it...Just like Eiht bitch ass say on the song.."Cuzz I got Love for the Hood!!" Dats what its all about.. This shit is tatted across my back 3 inch wide 4 inch long 7 letters..Meaning for life.. Not for a cut away shot for a video or photo shoot...So for those who think this is funny or comical..It dont even matter cuz it wasnt never for yall to understand cuz most of yall aint living a Compton Life...........

touche ;)

didnt mean any disrespect btw
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 03:51:37 PM by neilfy »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2010, 03:49:51 PM »
many say game cant go back to compton or many areas on the west....cept for his area which is glendale  (way out there off the 210 and not exactly in la or compton for that matter)
but assumin he cant go back, hes claimin hes from compton?
how can you claim a place your from but cant go back there?
and if you do you have to get a pass?
c-rida, does game come thru there at all?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2010, 03:51:13 PM »

lets say you have 100 mill in the bank.. would u move out of cpt?

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2010, 04:17:07 PM »

Naw I wont..I aint sayin i wouldnt buy property else where..Cuz I already have that down South.. But I would be In Compton at a minimum of 275 days out of a year..With money like that I would buy up alot of these empty lots and build recreation centers and skill centers for art,music,dance and etc...I would invest in non profit organizations to help these county mothers to find a direction I would open more homeless shelters and senior citizen buildings like st.timothy's in my hood...I would offer scholarship programs for the youth of Compton to help them wanna excel and graduate from high school..Compton has the lowest graduation percentage in all of california and ranking in the top 20 in the US. Just last year Compton high had an enrolment of over 300 12th graders which only about only 125 graduated walking the stage and the other 55% jus dropped out or barley passed...

I dont have a desire to get rich to floss and buy cars jewlry and bitches..I done all that in my younger days..In jr. high (15 years old) I had one of the flyest 2 door cutlass's on 15x8 Compton had ever seen..By the time I was in high school I had 1 of the hottest and cleanest Lowriders...Had bad bitches even lil white and asian bitches at 16 years old ..I mean grown bitches 21 and up..Bitches was buyin me zigzags and cisco... I lived the life as a real Compton millionaire ballers understudy to undrstand how things worked.Eating and stayin at 5 star hotels and restaraunts...Runnin around from state to state gettin it in .Our empire was comprimised by FEDERAL AGENTS..I was jus lucky enough that my Ballin chain never put me in the jepordy of breaking federal laws and guidelines..I got paid good to just maintain vehicles and cutting grass basiclly what cha call boy status.Until I got older I started my own life of crime.So my fascination has been already been lost to live like lil wayne like a rockstar once I become a wealthy person..I done did all that..So my goal is aimed for my people who are in poverty...

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2010, 04:21:59 PM »

Naw I wont..I aint sayin i wouldnt buy property else where..Cuz I already have that down South.. But I would be In Compton at a minimum of 275 days out of a year..With money like that I would buy up alot of these empty lots and build recreation centers and skill centers for art,music,dance and etc...I would invest in non profit organizations to help these county mothers to find a direction I would open more homeless shelters and senior citizen buildings like st.timothy's in my hood...I would offer scholarship programs for the youth of Compton to help them wanna excel and graduate from high school..Compton has the lowest graduation percentage in all of california and ranking in the top 20 in the US. Just last year Compton high had an enrolment of over 300 12th graders which only about only 125 graduated walking the stage and the other 55% jus dropped out or barley passed...

I dont have a desire to get rich to floss and buy cars jewlry and bitches..I done all that in my younger days..In jr. high (15 years old) I had one of the flyest 2 door cutlass's on 15x8 Compton had ever seen..By the time I was in high school I had 1 of the hottest and cleanest Lowriders...Had bad bitches even lil white and asian bitches at 16 years old ..I mean grown bitches 21 and up..Bitches was buyin me zigzags and cisco... I lived the life as a real Compton millionaire ballers understudy to undrstand how things worked.Eating and stayin at 5 star hotels and restaraunts...Runnin around from state to state gettin it in .Our empire was comprimised by FEDERAL AGENTS..I was jus lucky enough that my Ballin chain never put me in the jepordy of breaking federal laws and guidelines..I got paid good to just maintain vehicles and cutting grass basiclly what cha call boy status.Until I got older I started my own life of crime.So my fascination has been already been lost to live like lil wayne like a rockstar once I become a wealthy person..I done did all that..So my goal is aimed for my people who are in poverty...

thats whats up i feel u my nigg

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2010, 04:26:07 PM »
many say game cant go back to compton or many areas on the west....cept for his area which is glendale  (way out there off the 210 and not exactly in la or compton for that matter)

Game comes to Compton..I cant say he dont do shit cuz he does.. I have heard about him looking out for the kids on christmas and all that.. Game hood pass aint revoked.. Some niggas question his gangsterism..But 1 thing I must say Game aint no punk..He will take a fade in a minute and you can catch him in the trenches with the natives...I respect game..Him and face falling out jus makes it look like that to the world..Game is a real Compton Nigga....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2010, 04:28:11 PM »

aite thats your input, others say different
and yeah game even talks about the shit he does....again some say he dont and some say he does

but on the other hand....do chill, eiht come thru there? lol

Game comes to Compton..I cant say he dont do shit cuz he does.. I have heard about him looking out for the kids on christmas and all that.. Game hood pass aint revoked.. Some niggas question his gangsterism..But 1 thing I must say Game aint no punk..He will take a fade in a minute and you can catch him in the trenches with the natives...I respect game..Him and face falling out jus makes it look like that to the world..Game is a real Compton Nigga....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2010, 04:30:15 PM »
So check it out.  I was thinking about spending a few weeks in Compton for vacation this summer.  I hear it's nice that time of year.  Who do I gotta talk to about getting a pass while I'm out there?  Thanks in advance!

As soon as you touch down..holla ..Il take you on a real Compton VIP tour...Spice 1 came and fucked with us at the studio in Compton and laid a 16..He say Eiht didnt even bring him to Compton.. We had to show real Compton Hospitality to the man.. Say eiht said it was too turned up..Naw Eiht jus was gonna get tossed up if he woulda been spotted.. Niggas dont know this nigga Eiht is not liked by alot of Compton People...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dvc16CPLNNE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dvc16CPLNNE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>