Author Topic: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..  (Read 2463 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2010, 04:34:56 PM »

aite thats your input, others say different
and yeah game even talks about the shit he does....again some say he dont and some say he does

but on the other hand....do chill, eiht come thru there? lol

many say game cant go back to compton or many areas on the west....cept for his area which is glendale  (way out there off the 210 and not exactly in la or compton for that matter)
but assumin he cant go back, hes claimin hes from compton?
how can you claim a place your from but cant go back there?
and if you do you have to get a pass?
c-rida, does game come thru there at all?

Game comes to Compton..I cant say he dont do shit cuz he does.. I have heard about him looking out for the kids on christmas and all that.. Game hood pass aint revoked.. Some niggas question his gangsterism..But 1 thing I must say Game aint no punk..He will take a fade in a minute and you can catch him in the trenches with the natives...I respect game..Him and face falling out jus makes it look like that to the world..Game is a real Compton Nigga....

Yeah Chill always in the city..Eiht on the other hand..I never see em...lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2010, 04:36:00 PM »
aite can you explain the deal wit xo then
if he replies....
if he doesnt...

i think you got everyone hyped up about it now....lol

and yeah game even talks about the shit he does....again some say he dont and some say he does

many say game cant go back to compton or many areas on the west....cept for his area which is glendale  (way out there off the 210 and not exactly in la or compton for that matter)

Game comes to Compton..I cant say he dont do shit cuz he does.. I have heard about him looking out for the kids on christmas and all that.. Game hood pass aint revoked.. Some niggas question his gangsterism..But 1 thing I must say Game aint no punk..He will take a fade in a minute and you can catch him in the trenches with the natives...I respect game..Him and face falling out jus makes it look like that to the world..Game is a real Compton Nigga....

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2010, 04:40:03 PM »
No it isnt a gamble...Check this it was a slave who won the lottery and bought his freedom by the name of denmark vessey...All the slave owners and slaves asked him why he is still living in the south as a free man..he replied I am not free until all my people are free..Who also planned the biggest slave rebellion in US history which was stopped before the attack..due to some sell out MULATOS(Half white half black). He was tried and hung in Charleston , South Carolina...Well Im fitting these same shoes..Maybe cuz its jus in my blood..He also is my great grandfather from the early 1700's Thats how far my bloodline is traced on record...I am probally ment to be here to fill the same shoes..I am gonna be here in Compton to teach the youth there is another way thru this madness and to changed the game that gangbangin has become..The way bangin is now a days isnt the way Tookie intended to be..With heartless leaders taking his place upon his removal from society..The genration here today is lost...So I feel its my responsibility to help direct these kids to better direction....If I move out now..There wont be nothing to come back to...See these are the issues I have as a Compton youth growing up with these older rappers who have made it out the plantation and didnt lift a finger to help free other slaves..Most of you will never understand the lifestyle and what it is to grow up in Compton or any Gang infested area.. Most of you only get a bar of this thru false raps and via bullshit ass youtube videos...I am a Product of Compton and will remain in Compton..When ever I die I will be burried in Compton on top of the hundreds of bodies that are all ready buried in Compton...BECAUSE I AM COMPTON MUH FUCKAS FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY !!!!!! Its way too deep for yall to even understand it...Just like Eiht bitch ass say on the song.."Cuzz I got Love for the Hood!!" Dats what its all about.. This shit is tatted across my back 3 inch wide 4 inch long 7 letters..Meaning for life.. Not for a cut away shot for a video or photo shoot...So for those who think this is funny or comical..It dont even matter cuz it wasnt never for yall to understand cuz most of yall aint living a Compton Life...........

lets say you have 100 mill in the bank.. would u move out of cpt?

Naw I wont..I aint sayin i wouldnt buy property else where..Cuz I already have that down South.. But I would be In Compton at a minimum of 275 days out of a year..With money like that I would buy up alot of these empty lots and build recreation centers and skill centers for art,music,dance and etc...I would invest in non profit organizations to help these county mothers to find a direction I would open more homeless shelters and senior citizen buildings like st.timothy's in my hood...I would offer scholarship programs for the youth of Compton to help them wanna excel and graduate from high school..Compton has the lowest graduation percentage in all of california and ranking in the top 20 in the US. Just last year Compton high had an enrolment of over 300 12th graders which only about only 125 graduated walking the stage and the other 55% jus dropped out or barley passed...

I dont have a desire to get rich to floss and buy cars jewlry and bitches..I done all that in my younger days..In jr. high (15 years old) I had one of the flyest 2 door cutlass's on 15x8 Compton had ever seen..By the time I was in high school I had 1 of the hottest and cleanest Lowriders...Had bad bitches even lil white and asian bitches at 16 years old ..I mean grown bitches 21 and up..Bitches was buyin me zigzags and cisco... I lived the life as a real Compton millionaire ballers understudy to undrstand how things worked.Eating and stayin at 5 star hotels and restaraunts...Runnin around from state to state gettin it in .Our empire was comprimised by FEDERAL AGENTS..I was jus lucky enough that my Ballin chain never put me in the jepordy of breaking federal laws and guidelines..I got paid good to just maintain vehicles and cutting grass basiclly what cha call boy status.Until I got older I started my own life of crime.So my fascination has been already been lost to live like lil wayne like a rockstar once I become a wealthy person..I done did all that..So my goal is aimed for my people who are in poverty...

thats some real shit..  i hope you achieve your goals

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2010, 04:53:38 PM »
aite can you explain the deal wit xo then
if he replies....
if he doesnt...

i think you got everyone hyped up about it now....lol

Cuzz dont even have to respond..You see Eiht aint..Niggas feel niggas in lower brackets of them aint worthy to be addressed to.. All Im sayin is This nigga Eiht is dissin the shit out of FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS and everybody knows we the niggas he got problems with..If you allow a nigga to diss niggas on yo shit and you promoting the song.. you either a dummy or co-signing with the nigga... If he woulda got back an addressed the situation like I didnt know or got nothin to do with it... Ill remove ther song whatever..I would be the bigger nigga and say hey..My bad my nigga no disrespect..If you want the fade.. you can still get it and we squash this after the fade..Like real niggas do...Dats how we do it in the county jail state prison .. easily  step to the bathroom punch it out and back to business as we should...I done went to his twitter got at a few people who connected to his folks.. so he know what im doin..Jus address the situation or ill leave it alone till we meet up...Its nothin.....

jloco53

« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2010, 05:00:27 PM »
SKIP Bayless shut yo bitch ass up nigga and supreme you bitch 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2010, 05:02:47 PM »
fair enough...both xo and eiht are talkin to someone in that song
you outta rappers better cool it down....?

who else could they be goin at?

why this e-whit character hate supreme so much?
she get at ya man e-whit? damn you stay on her.....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »

I dont know.. ole boy goin hard on Supreme...is that really E WHITE?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2010, 05:14:52 PM »

Naw that's not E White lol People are gettin E White and Ewhit confused. Dude is a nobody who just get on the internet to yap and that's not really Ewhit unless the nigga needs to be on meds.

The real nigga behind that screen name is just in love with me lol u see how he came outta nowhere threatenin' me. He needs to get lost in a wilderness and find himself.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 05:16:41 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2010, 05:15:32 PM »
haha nah that aint e-white....i highly doubt
its a duke that goes by e-whit....think supreme or someone gave the word that hes gay and hes tryna make it in the rap game...lol
by hatin on me, supreme, spider and big paybacc....for no reason....but he in the streets all day eury day apparently
but if he were to do this much shit talkin on the streets....dont think he would last this long....supreme alone would blast on em....haha
which is why i dont think he leave his crib....lol

Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »

Naw that's not E White lol People are gettin E White and Ewhit confused. Dude is a nobody who just get on the internet to yap and that's not really Ewhit unless the nigga needs to be on meds.

The real nigga behind that screen name is just in love with me lol u see how he came outta nowhere threatenin' me. He needs to get lost in a wilderness and find himself.

oh...I thought is was e white..I did trip how he on ya bumper...match made in heaven...lol j/p@ supreme

Well yall imma leave all this at that being said.. Niggas know how to holla if they want or just wait to see each other.. dont even matter..Hope yall enjoyed this thread.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2010, 05:34:23 PM »
i did cuz it was comedy
you was the hottest rapper on the net last couple of days c-rida....damn is this what you have to do to be heard...lol
yeah and e-whit...she-ll be back under another name....hatin on the usual
dont mention spiders name in a good way...otherwise you could be next big dogg..lol

oh...I thought is was e white..I did trip how he on ya bumper...match made in heaven...lol j/p@ supreme

Well yall imma leave all this at that being said.. Niggas know how to holla if they want or just wait to see each other.. dont even matter..Hope yall enjoyed this thread.....
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2010, 05:41:46 PM »
i did cuz it was comedy
you was the hottest rapper on the net last couple of days c-rida....damn is this what you have to do to be heard...lol
dont mention spiders name in a good way...otherwise you could be next big dogg..lol

funny thing is I dont rap....i am  GANGSTA OF ALL TRADES..Mainly I jus shoot videos/edited and do clothing...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2010, 05:43:29 PM »
thats west up...well this whole thing of you/mako vs chill/eiht got people wonderin and thinkin damn eiht/chill is on some sideways bidness...but only cuz you kept on tellin em...

i did cuz it was comedy

funny thing is I dont rap....i am  GANGSTA OF ALL TRADES..Mainly I jus shoot videos/edited and do clothing...
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2010, 06:01:08 PM »
thats west up...well this whole thing of you/mako vs chill/eiht got people wonderin and thinkin damn eiht/chill is on some sideways bidness...but only cuz you kept on tellin em...

i did cuz it was comedy

Somebody gotta air it out...

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »
Funny thing is 1 of the homies thats was at a rappers function last weekend..Was telling us how chill be on some lieng shit about us..lol real funny..He failed to mentioned he solicited his self as a prostitute by wanting to beef with eiht cuz mako was on that tip..Jus to use our studio...As soon as it was goin further than he expected.. he jus disapeared and never came back and started campaigning lies n shit about niggas...from stolen beats he gave us that went on albums and rightful producers popping up to get paid to all type of shit..our producers tracks getting stole and rapped on by niggas we dont know...he did a number of scanless shit..If you look Eiht and Chill have a history of moving from studio to studio..On behalf of Eiht name 1 label he has been with consistantly from 19 albums he done....