Author Topic: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..  (Read 2495 times)

9x'soutta10

• Lil Geezy
Re: XO from Black Wall Street..You need to holla asap..
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2010, 12:00:38 AM »
GAME don't give a fuk about 3PO/Scipio; Retarded robot ass nigga, he's gonna get done just like every other BWS artist lol

On the real, I just got a chance to read this whole thread and i must say I got mad respect for C-Rida now. Homie's just lookin' out for his people the only way he know how....grindin' and not takin' any shit in the process. When you take care of yr people and they real ass homies, they got yr back 100% 8)

salute big homie

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2010, 03:55:54 AM »

i wish that N.O.T.R. album wouldve ever came out..it was chill & bam if im right...cant speak on them dudes cuz i dont know em, but those tracks are tight as fuck  8)

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2010, 03:59:43 AM »

^^btw. that Gangsta track Hood store which u upped is sickafied c-rida, mucho props for this

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2010, 04:13:40 AM »
How do you know that X.O. even knows who ya'll are?
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2010, 06:32:55 AM »
i did cuz it was comedy
you was the hottest rapper on the net last couple of days c-rida....damn is this what you have to do to be heard...lol
yeah and e-whit...she-ll be back under another name....hatin on the usual
dont mention spiders name in a good way...otherwise you could be next big dogg..lol

fair enough...both xo and eiht are talkin to someone in that song
you outta rappers better cool it down....?

who else could they be goin at?

why this e-whit character hate supreme so much?
she get at ya man e-whit? damn you stay on her.....

I dont know.. ole boy goin hard on Supreme...is that really E WHITE?

Naw that's not E White lol People are gettin E White and Ewhit confused. Dude is a nobody who just get on the internet to yap and that's not really Ewhit unless the nigga needs to be on meds.

The real nigga behind that screen name is just in love with me lol u see how he came outta nowhere threatenin' me. He needs to get lost in a wilderness and find himself.

oh...I thought is was e white..I did trip how he on ya bumper...match made in heaven...lol j/p@ supreme

Well yall imma leave all this at that being said.. Niggas know how to holla if they want or just wait to see each other.. dont even matter..Hope yall enjoyed this thread.....

funny thing is I dont rap....i am  GANGSTA OF ALL TRADES..Mainly I jus shoot videos/edited and do clothing...

do you got a homepage 2 order your stuff(clothes...)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2010, 08:15:04 AM »
his people are readin these sites....hell know sooner or later

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2010, 08:23:50 AM »
i did cuz it was comedy
you was the hottest rapper on the net last couple of days c-rida....damn is this what you have to do to be heard...lol
yeah and e-whit...she-ll be back under another name....hatin on the usual
dont mention spiders name in a good way...otherwise you could be next big dogg..lol

fair enough...both xo and eiht are talkin to someone in that song
you outta rappers better cool it down....?

who else could they be goin at?

why this e-whit character hate supreme so much?
she get at ya man e-whit? damn you stay on her.....

I dont know.. ole boy goin hard on Supreme...is that really E WHITE?

Naw that's not E White lol People are gettin E White and Ewhit confused. Dude is a nobody who just get on the internet to yap and that's not really Ewhit unless the nigga needs to be on meds.

The real nigga behind that screen name is just in love with me lol u see how he came outta nowhere threatenin' me. He needs to get lost in a wilderness and find himself.

oh...I thought is was e white..I did trip how he on ya bumper...match made in heaven...lol j/p@ supreme

Well yall imma leave all this at that being said.. Niggas know how to holla if they want or just wait to see each other.. dont even matter..Hope yall enjoyed this thread.....

funny thing is I dont rap....i am  GANGSTA OF ALL TRADES..Mainly I jus shoot videos/edited and do clothing...

do you got a homepage 2 order your stuff(clothes...)

not yet..Website will be up very soon...you can add me on facebook and i have pics in my profile.... CEE RIDER

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2010, 08:26:48 AM »
GAME don't give a fuk about 3PO/Scipio; Retarded robot ass nigga, he's gonna get done just like every other BWS artist lol

On the real, I just got a chance to read this whole thread and i must say I got mad respect for C-Rida now. Homie's just lookin' out for his people the only way he know how....grindin' and not takin' any shit in the process. When you take care of yr people and they real ass homies, they got yr back 100% 8)

salute big homie

'Thanks homie..dats all I know is to take care of my people cuz dats all we got at the end of the day....

"Loyalty and Honor is Priceless"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2010, 08:27:20 AM »
damn im tellin you c-rida.....you made alot fans outta this and you werent prolly even expectin it...more like people sayin who is htis c-rida duke....but you got people askin for ya muzik.....thats west up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2010, 08:28:54 AM »

^^btw. that Gangsta track Hood store which u upped is sickafied c-rida, mucho props for this

And from what I believe thats a Chill track...I must say the niggas business is scanless but his beats are the shit...Aint to many niggas on the West fuckin wit chill on his tracks..

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2010, 08:30:58 AM »

Im sure he done heard by someone..All this net bangin im doin from i sent messages via twitter,myspace and here..so he got word..plus some nigga on here scb is posting all his exclusuve shit..so why he dont know...But imm jus soon leave it at what it is and jus when ever I see him then will see...

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2010, 08:33:38 AM »
damn im tellin you c-rida.....you made alot fans outta this and you werent prolly even expectin it...more like people sayin who is htis c-rida duke....but you got people askin for ya muzik.....thats west up

Well at the end of the day...dats what all matters...connecting with fans vs. being liked by the incrowd industry niggas...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2010, 08:34:03 AM »
ay c-rida you roll wit the strap on the side....heard he fights like a girl?  lol
bishop's last resort was to bite him...haha

thats west up...keep grindin

Well at the end of the day...dats what all matters...connecting with fans vs. being liked by the incrowd industry niggas...
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2010, 08:47:57 AM »
ay c-rida you roll wit the strap on the side....heard he fights like a girl?  lol

if he do or he dont fight good its what ever..I done fought against the best and the worst..So its whatever..I thought bishop put hands on em? no youtube video?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2010, 08:51:39 AM »
the verdict isnt out yet....but looks like xo was the dirty fighter....still waitin for that video..its out there
but damn bishop bitin duke for real?
was there enough time for that durin the heat of the moment...ay hold up let me grab some meat....no homo....lol
and noone else of any credible source claimed the same except for scipio himself
sides after the word is that he gave xzibit's girl a disease (std or whatever it was) who knows that bite could have been there

if he do or he dont fight good its what ever..I done fought against the best and the worst..So its whatever..I thought bishop put hands on em? no youtube video?
Cube