Author Topic: March 1st is the day that..............  (Read 186 times)

NotoriousTDA

March 1st is the day that..............
« on: February 25, 2010, 09:04:59 PM »
ROLL UP THE RIM IS BACK MY NINJAS  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I got the inside scoop from one of the Tim Hortons hoes this morning while i was grabbing my medium double double and everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese ya digg?

Knuckles

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: March 1st is the day that..............
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 09:20:08 PM »
I got the inside scoop from one of the Tim Hortons hoes this morning while i was grabbing my medium double double and everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese ya digg?

That's my exact bagel order too, but I don't get Tim's coffee.  McD's coffee is better and it's FREE all day from March 1st-14th

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 09:32:41 PM »
Thats gotta be awful on your breath.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 09:39:08 PM »

That's my exact bagel order too, but I don't get Tim's coffee.  McD's coffee is better and it's FREE all day from March 1st-14th

forrealz? I havent had a good experience with mcdicks coffee yet, but if its free why not right?

The blue berry bagel with strawberry cream cheese is pretty fucking phenomenal as well.

G.O.D. Pt. III

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 09:53:06 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about?  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA</a>

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 09:56:13 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about?  ???

its a canadian thing.  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 11:19:04 PM »
It's a good thing you're in Toronto, because I heard they rig the thing so all the big prizes (cash, car, etc) are won in the big cities.

P.S. Herb and garlic is the bomb, but I like plain bagels.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 08:12:50 AM »
It's a good thing you're in Toronto, because I heard they rig the thing so all the big prizes (cash, car, etc) are won in the big cities.

fuck that would be sick to win a car or cash, but if I win a free bagel of coffee thats good enough for me  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 09:49:30 AM »
Roll up the rim? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToOoOoN!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 10:18:54 AM »

fuck that would be sick to win a car or cash, but if I win a free bagel of coffee thats good enough for me  8)

free food is always good food :D