Author Topic: Anyone else get that free dennys?  (Read 1183 times)

ThaChamp

Re: Anyone else get that free dennys?
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2010, 11:53:25 AM »
I always tell them "No" just as loudly as they ask for the donation.

lol

Do you also haggle over price with the girl scouts when theyre sellin cookies?!
They usually only sit their asses at one entrance so I'll go through the other side. LOL now that I think about it, I go through all this trouble to avoid the girl scouts, but I don't do that shit for the bums and other solicitors at the grocery store. I guess its because if you tell a girl scout you don't want to buy a box of cookies people give you dirty looks n shit.

my mom made one of those bitches cry cus they wouldnt leave her the fuck alone and just the day before she bought all different kinds of cookies from them

Muhfukka

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2010, 11:58:42 AM »
haha and say sik sent me bitch
or they gon ask me for my donation.....what donation?

I think you just show up.
Yeah, they'll ask you for a donation, but you don't have to give shit.

I always throw them a buck or two outta guilt.
can i give the waitress a sperm donation?

have u seen the waitresses at IHOP?
it's all pink on the inside

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2010, 12:43:34 PM »
I always tell them "No" just as loudly as they ask for the donation.

lol

Do you also haggle over price with the girl scouts when theyre sellin cookies?!
They usually only sit their asses at one entrance so I'll go through the other side. LOL now that I think about it, I go through all this trouble to avoid the girl scouts, but I don't do that shit for the bums and other solicitors at the grocery store. I guess its because if you tell a girl scout you don't want to buy a box of cookies people give you dirty looks n shit.

the ones down here are ruthless....they usually post up at both entrances lol.

Next time they hit u up....ask to see their business license.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2010, 12:47:03 PM »
haha and say sik sent me bitch
or they gon ask me for my donation.....what donation?

I think you just show up.
Yeah, they'll ask you for a donation, but you don't have to give shit.

I always throw them a buck or two outta guilt.
can i give the waitress a sperm donation?

have u seen the waitresses at IHOP?
it's all pink on the inside

So are Medium-Rare steaks....but I prefer mine without so much fat and gristle.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2010, 02:07:23 PM »

Bitches...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2010, 03:36:52 PM »

Bitches...

Hell yah, sometimes I think about just hittin em with a quick stiff arm to the face while Im walkin into the store...just dont wanna make the news for knockin the teeth out of a 9 yr old girl scout...

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2010, 06:10:15 PM »

So I’ve recently been into things that are grilled. Not like rappers’ teeth or anything. My new Grilled Sandwiches. There’s the Grilled Turkey, Bacon & Cheddar with roasted turkey, cheddar cheese and bacon, and the Grilled Deli Trio, with salami, sliced ham, roasted turkey, provolone cheese and pickles. Both served on grilled artisan bread.

I can’t decide which one I like better. I’d imagine that’d be like having to choose which of your fraternal twins you like better. Except in that case, one is usually evil.

But back to the sandwiches.

I’ve decided to give them away for FREE on Tuesday, February 23rd with the purchase of a large drink. One sandwich per person though. So choose wisely.

-Jack

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2010, 06:29:30 PM »

So I’ve recently been into things that are grilled. Not like rappers’ teeth or anything. My new Grilled Sandwiches. There’s the Grilled Turkey, Bacon & Cheddar with roasted turkey, cheddar cheese and bacon, and the Grilled Deli Trio, with salami, sliced ham, roasted turkey, provolone cheese and pickles. Both served on grilled artisan bread.

I can’t decide which one I like better. I’d imagine that’d be like having to choose which of your fraternal twins you like better. Except in that case, one is usually evil.

But back to the sandwiches.

I’ve decided to give them away for FREE on Tuesday, February 23rd with the purchase of a large drink. One sandwich per person though. So choose wisely.

-Jack

Now THATS some free I can get with...good lookin out!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2010, 06:57:06 PM »
I'm eatin for free this tuesday.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2010, 06:59:59 PM »

fuck yah.  Free pancakes in the morning....and a free grilled sandwich at every Jacks in San Diego.  Im savin those bitches and got lunch for the next week lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2010, 05:26:00 PM »
lol
is that how you ride on the first date?

fuck yah.  Free pancakes in the morning....and a free grilled sandwich at every Jacks in San Diego.  Im savin those bitches and got lunch for the next week lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2010, 11:14:41 AM »
lol
is that how you ride on the first date?

you know.  Just go get u a dumb female and tell her you are the owner of IHOP and Jacks.  Then stroll up in there and get your food for free lol.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2010, 11:49:12 AM »
u know supremem ain't going for it*sheez** she can read probally better then you daygo........

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2010, 05:38:54 PM »
u know supremem ain't going for it*sheez** she can read probally better then you daygo........
But didn't you say before that daygo can turn her into an honest man?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

STAMINA

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2010, 01:12:17 AM »
I like free food as much as the next guy but this will not be free if you value your time at anything > 0. These promotions bring in large crowds and you can expect quite a wait. Personally I'd rather pay $5-6 and eat elsewhere without a wait and a more leasurely rate and atmosphe.
The birthday offer is interesting as there will not be the same crowding problem.