Author Topic: Dubcc Forum Rules  (Read 38036 times)

Suga Foot

Re: [New] Dubcc Forum Rules
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2010, 08:42:49 AM »
JOME AND ADON.

I DON'T APPROVE OF THIS AT ALL :nawty:

GOOD THING I DON'T READ THE REST OF THE FORUM.

We didn't think everyone would like it.  But it's necessary.  If you have any suggestions, post em here.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2010, 05:33:02 PM »
Neat, we can respond to this Forum Rules thread
 :o
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

ThaChamp

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2010, 08:27:11 PM »
Neat, we can respond to this Forum Rules thread
 :o

your thread will get deleted if you tell them how much the rules suck because there moderators really take their job that serious

Jome

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2010, 07:10:02 AM »
Grow up Adam, you're not 13 any more.

The rules have been too vague/non-existent for far too long, leaving the way open for racists/morons/stalkers to talk major shit & ruin threads/discussions, and drive the good posters who actually contribute away. (Probably a prominent reason why Dubcc has been slow & kinda lame the last months)
Just handed out a 10 day ban to a stalker launching random unprovoked racist rants, and I'll do it again, maybe I'll even delete the account.

Stop acting like a fuckin cheerleader AG, that goes for a couple of other posters as well, they know who they are.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2010, 07:17:03 AM »

The rules have been too vague/non-existent for far too long, leaving the way open for racists/morons/stalkers to talk major shit & ruin threads/discussions, and drive the good posters who actually contribute away. (Probably a prominent reason why Dubcc has been slow & kinda lame the last months)
Just handed out a 10 day ban to a stalker launching random unprovoked racist rants, and I'll do it again, maybe I'll even delete the account.

Stop acting like a fuckin cheerleader AG, that goes for a couple of other posters as well, they know who they are.

i'd agree with them being vague before...but do you not think their just a little OTT now??

Jome

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2010, 07:26:34 AM »
^ Like what, specifically?

They're not all rules, some of it is just guidelines or tips.. normal posters have nothing to fear.
For the average G-spot knucklehead even 1 rule would be OTT, but as Dubcc is one of the online forums with the biggest elbowroom & coolest/relaxed mods, we had to apply some pressure to prevent the idiots from taking over the forum from the contributors.
You'll probably find 5 posters who disagree with the above, but they're usually part of the problem.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2010, 01:41:09 PM »

props, i appreciate the acknowledgement

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2010, 05:33:07 PM »
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't Tha G-Spot designed partially so people who start shit take it here & not the actual threads in other sections?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2010, 06:30:53 PM »
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't Tha G-Spot designed partially so people who start shit take it here & not the actual threads in other sections?

I don't know about that, but it can't be total anarchy either.

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2010, 07:48:53 PM »

Hit Tha G-Spot! Kick back, drop jokes, share pr0n and chat about anything that doesn't belong elsewhere..

since when did making fun of other people, for any reason, become anything besides a "joke"? & "chat about anything" is kind of self explainitory. :P

i agree, you need some order; spammers or random new users just being retarded; but it should be under Moderator's disgression.

i mean, if AG wants to talk shit to that Asain poster; let him do it. the greatest threads in G-Spot history have been E-Beef related. :P

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2010, 07:55:17 PM »
i mean, if AG wants to talk shit to that Asain poster; let him do it. the greatest threads in G-Spot history have been E-Beef related. :P

It just gets tiresome after so many threads about exactly the same shit with a little twist.

kemizt

ThaChamp

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2010, 07:56:19 PM »

Hit Tha G-Spot! Kick back, drop jokes, share pr0n and chat about anything that doesn't belong elsewhere..

since when did making fun of other people, for any reason, become anything besides a "joke"? & "chat about anything" is kind of self explainitory. :P

i agree, you need some order; spammers or random new users just being retarded; but it should be under Moderator's disgression.

usually he is the first one attacking me then it sets me off to attack him in other threads

plus everytime i clown him everyone gets "lulz" out of it

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2010, 03:15:13 AM »
Alright, would like to discuss certain things.

First off, Im not mad for being banned 5days. FAIR RULE.
Where I think its not FAIR anymore is my question:

Why the fuck I've being banned for asking link for one song (& was not the first time), when tens of others being doing the same thing?
I mean Ive been banned before the 10th feb, & there I come back, & there's tons of threads with people doing the same thing after the 10th feb ?

lol

Not to diss anyone, but R there some privileged members or shit like that ?
Just would like to know why.

ikke

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2010, 03:23:25 AM »
Alright, would like to discuss certain things.

First off, Im not mad for being banned 5days. FAIR RULE.
Where I think its not FAIR anymore is my question:

Why the fuck I've being banned for asking link for one song (& was not the first time), when tens of others being doing the same thing?
I mean Ive been banned before the 10th feb, & there I come back, & there's tons of threads with people doing the same thing after the 10th feb ?

lol

Not to diss anyone, but R there some privileged members or shit like that ?
Just would like to know why.
I think you did something else, one of the main reasons people come here is the audio

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2010, 12:31:13 PM »
^^nah, I didn't do anything else. That's where I think rules R pathetic. Rules R for everyone, aren't they ?
btw, that's not a big deal, just a question.

If someone think I did, show me proof.