Author Topic: *The Game has re-signed with Aftermath official thread*  (Read 2985 times)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: *The Game has re-signed with Aftermath official thread*
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2010, 04:28:26 AM »
In my opinon Eminem really is a very poor producer though. I wasn't a big fan of "We Ain't" either (more just because I'm not a G-Unit fan at all) but I admit that was one of his better beats. I can honestly say I've only ever liked about 3 or 4 beats the man has ever produced and none of them have been spectacular. He should stay away from the boards and concentrate on the mic.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2010, 06:27:16 AM »

for real but now he needs to stay away from the mic cuz hes been away so long he has a accent....mayne

In my opinon Eminem really is a very poor producer though. I wasn't a big fan of "We Ain't" either (more just because I'm not a G-Unit fan at all) but I admit that was one of his better beats. I can honestly say I've only ever liked about 3 or 4 beats the man has ever produced and none of them have been spectacular. He should stay away from the boards and concentrate on the mic.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2010, 07:18:40 AM »

for real but now he needs to stay away from the mic cuz hes been away so long he has a accent....mayne

You betta watch who you fuck with mayyyteee ! ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2010, 07:21:35 AM »
I wonder if Bishop was dropped because Game got re-signed and they had 'beef'?
if that was true, then Dre wouldn't work with Game anymore, after he dissed Knoc-turn'al

Okka

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2010, 07:27:54 AM »
if that was true, then Dre wouldn't work with Game anymore, after he dissed Knoc-turn'al

What makes you think that? It's all about the money and right now it's Game who's makin' the money.

Dre and Knoc might be friends but we all know that they ain't been fuckin' with each other for a while. Dre tried to help Knoc blow up back then and he didn't, so Dre started workin' on another "protege" and that's how it usually goes with Dr. Dre. You flop you aint hot and Dre ain't fuckin with you no mo'. Yeah, Knoc had "I Like" on "The Way I Am" but it sounds like an leftover beat and Knoc probably recorded it years ago but didn't release it on anythin'. I'm not hatin' on Knoc, so don't nobody get it twisted.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 07:36:21 AM by Okka »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2010, 08:03:10 AM »

What makes you think that? It's all about the money and right now it's Game who's makin' the money.

Dre and Knoc might be friends but we all know that they ain't been fuckin' with each other for a while. Dre tried to help Knoc blow up back then and he didn't, so Dre started workin' on another "protege" and that's how it usually goes with Dr. Dre. You flop you aint hot and Dre ain't fuckin with you no mo'. Yeah, Knoc had "I Like" on "The Way I Am" but it sounds like an leftover beat and Knoc probably recorded it years ago but didn't release it on anythin'. I'm not hatin' on Knoc, so don't nobody get it twisted.
true.

i was just saying that i doubt that Bishop got dropped for dissing Game.
Dre wasn't even working with Game when Bishop dissed Game

Okka

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2010, 08:43:06 AM »
Bishop was dropped because he wasn't gonna sell any records. It's all about the money, believe it or not.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2010, 09:14:13 AM »
Bishop was dropped because he wasn't gonna sell any records. It's all about the money, believe it or not.

Bishop wasn't dropped... he left. He's been trying to leave since '08.

Okka

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2010, 09:15:59 AM »

Well it's good he left. His album would have never came out on Aftermath.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2010, 09:10:13 PM »
or it could have been both
bishop you leave or we walk you out
he left + he was dropped = he left...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2010, 09:14:36 PM »
We don't believe you, you need more people!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Muhfukka

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2010, 09:32:32 PM »
hahahaha is this a joke?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2010, 09:44:20 PM »
knocturnal writes aftermaths muzik....if game cant accept a jonas brother....then aint nuthin gon be after-that
knoc already gave the lyrics into the aftermath ghostwritin department but game wasnt around when he was ghostwritin so he dont know knoc wrote his lyrics
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2010, 01:05:03 PM »

Why didnt he just say that instead of bragging constantly about Detox this Detox that Aftermath for life every time he was interviewed

Okka

« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2010, 01:40:13 PM »
Why didnt he just say that instead of bragging constantly about Detox this Detox that Aftermath for life every time he was interviewed

I have no idea, maybe he was fooled like people usually are on Aftermath ;)