Author Topic: why do people buy pets and then complain about the pet they bought?  (Read 1172 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: why do people buy pets and then complain about the pet they bought?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 09:44:55 PM »
LMAO, shit cracks me up, LMFAO :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 05:48:39 PM »
I think at first they want nothing more than a pet but after a while it seems people tend to take it for granted and complain about it's flaws. (ex: shitting, barking, messes, etc.)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 05:51:30 PM »
then they deserve all the hell they go thru....as if its the dogs fault they get bite...but when the dog bites or attacks the mailman...its not their fault
it was meant for a zoo
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 05:54:10 PM »
then they deserve all the hell they go thru....as if its the dogs fault they get bite...but when the dog bites or attacks the mailman...its not their fault
it was meant for a zoo

it also has a lot to do with how the dog is trained and who the owner is. u know?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 06:01:46 PM »
ok but again its a dog, its a pet so it doesnt respond or react the same way a person does...so even if its trained its still gon have its wild days when it dont get its food on time...etc...
at least with a person more can be done without gettin injured....and you do know that...lol

it was meant for a zoo

it also has a lot to do with how the dog is trained and who the owner is. u know?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2010, 06:08:05 PM »
yeah true, in that case the dog has a legitimate case.

ok but again its a dog, its a pet so it doesnt respond or react the same way a person does...so even if its trained its still gon have its wild days when it dont get its food on time...etc...
at least with a person more can be done without gettin injured....and you do know that...lol

it was meant for a zoo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 06:17:07 PM »
yeah its not the dogs fault...its the fault of
1.who made the pet in the first place
2.but now that they are made....when someone buys em damn that person cant complain?
of if that person....and this happens but if that person is found hittin the pet....or whatever it is....that person should be charged heavy
one for hittin them pet
but then they might say it was self defense
then why you buy a pet?
who forced you?
trained animals are different and dont do and act the same way as non-trained
Cube

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 06:20:44 PM »
yeah its not the dogs fault...its the fault of
1.who made the pet in the first place
2.but now that they are made....when someone buys em damn that person cant complain?
of if that person....and this happens but if that person is found hittin the pet....or whatever it is....that person should be charged heavy
one for hittin them pet
but then they might say it was self defense
then why you buy a pet?
who forced you?
trained animals are different and dont do and act the same way as non-trained

Yeah pet abuse is no good. What do you consider something being abusive tho?  What if your dog pisses on something it shouldn't though and you give it a lil smack...like a love tap with discipline. LOL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 06:25:27 PM »
well yeah thats not right and the pet should be disciplined...but again a pet isnt a human so its not like you can say or tell the pet....ay youve been bad dont come out your house or cage cuz the dogll jus walk away thinkin your tellin it....dinner gon be somethin better than the normal dog food 2nite....lol
again comes down to....or even moreso....are pets even for households to begin with?
Cube

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 06:29:05 PM »
well yeah thats not right and the pet should be disciplined...but again a pet isnt a human so its not like you can say or tell the pet....ay youve been bad dont come out your house or cage cuz the dogll jus walk away thinkin your tellin it....dinner gon be somethin better than the normal dog food 2nite....lol
again comes down to....or even moreso....are pets even for households to begin with?

haha it's crazy my friend has a few dogs that know exactly when they've done something bad....you won't see them...they'll be hiding...and when my friend calls them, they slowly walk over with sad looks on their faces like they know they did something wrong. LOL...and some animals can be pets but not all animals are meant to be living in a house.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 06:42:09 PM »
yeah thats cool people are gettin tigers, snakes, and other animals now...lol
they past gettin doggs...haha

haha it's crazy my friend has a few dogs that know exactly when they've done something bad....you won't see them...they'll be hiding...and when my friend calls them, they slowly walk over with sad looks on their faces like they know they did something wrong. LOL...and some animals can be pets but not all animals are meant to be living in a house.
Cube

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 06:49:14 PM »
yeah thats cool people are gettin tigers, snakes, and other animals now...lol
they past gettin doggs...haha

once things for sure, fuck havin' somethin like a tarantula....and back to the dog topic....I think this thread was bad luck, my dog just took a shit in the middle of my floor in my room.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 06:49:52 PM »
but see noone told you to post in this thread....were you forced? lol
Cube

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 06:53:53 PM »
but see noone told you to post in this thread....were you forced? lol

No, but now I am forced to clean some shit. LOL.