Author Topic: WOW Bud Light actually has a solid beer now..  (Read 888 times)

Al Bundy

Re: WOW Bud Light actually has a solid beer now..
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 12:38:39 PM »
hahaha that golden wheat bullshit is the biggest gimmick ever, it tastes exactly like bud light with a slight citrus aftertaste. i dont know why they call it wheat, the only different taste you notice is like orange peels. if you want good cheap mexican beer go to trader joes and get some of this

it looks like corona but its way better, a lot more hops and flavor. they make a dark one that is like negra modelo too. and while im talking about cheap trader joes beer this is 3 bucks for a 6 pack and its good

have you ever fucked with 2 buck chuck? no homo

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 01:03:50 PM »
hahaha that golden wheat bullshit is the biggest gimmick ever, it tastes exactly like bud light with a slight citrus aftertaste. i dont know why they call it wheat, the only different taste you notice is like orange peels. if you want good cheap mexican beer go to trader joes and get some of this

it looks like corona but its way better, a lot more hops and flavor. they make a dark one that is like negra modelo too. and while im talking about cheap trader joes beer this is 3 bucks for a 6 pack and its good

I've had that Trader Jose's before...pretty bomb. In addition to the others named has anyone ever tried Caguama? It's cheap but has a nice fucking taste to it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2010, 01:05:59 PM »
for being broke at times keystone is wassup when you wanna throw a party for you and some average lookin girls

:puke:

you can get a 36 pack of bud light at walmart for 13 bucks.

lol no way. Imma keep that in mind next time. By the way I was joking fellas keystone is foul I'd rather buy poppov and get everybody shitty

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 02:07:47 PM »
for being broke at times keystone is wassup when you wanna throw a party for you and some average lookin girls

lol no way. Imma keep that in mind next time. By the way I was joking fellas keystone is foul I'd rather buy poppov and get everybody shitty
Popov is suicide lol. Guaranteed hangover.

And the turtle beer is the shit. I completely forgot abut it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 02:13:27 PM »

Popov is suicide lol. Guaranteed hangover.

And the turtle beer is the shit. I completely forgot abut it.

Yeah, I love that shit. Only some places sell it though.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 02:15:21 PM »
I'm let down at the alternatives that have been brought up in this thread.  Bud Light is the cheapest I'll go, I can get a 20 pack for 12 bucks.  That's the beer I drink if I plan to have 10-20 in a night.  

If I'm going for taste and alc content, my beer company of choice is Stone.  They make some of the best beers in the world, without a doubt.  And it's American.  

Stone Pale Ale
Stone IPA
Stone Arrogant Bastard
Stone Ruination IPA

Some of these are very expensive, the Ruination IPA's 6 pack sells for $15-20 at liquor stores!  You probably get a better deal at a bar if you're lucky enough to find it in one.  

ThaChamp

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 02:24:20 PM »

your such a fuckin pussy you know your werent kidding... your only saying that cus thats the only beer your poor ass can afford

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2010, 02:32:36 PM »
I heard about Stone. Arrogant Bastard in particular, but can't find it anywhere.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2010, 02:38:35 PM »
I heard about Stone. Arrogant Bastard in particular, but can't find it anywhere.

This could help

http://www.findstonebeer.com/index1.asp 

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 03:27:53 PM »
yes bundy ive had 2 buck chuck, im not a big wine drinker though. and trey if youre going for some el salvadorian beer fuck the caguama, that shit is overrated as hell. this is the real salvadorian beer

trust me im an alcoholic
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 03:30:40 PM by Muhfukka »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2010, 03:39:50 PM »
Quote from: Muhfukka  =topic=243762.msg2459968#msg2459968 date=1265844473
yes bundy ive had 2 buck chuck, im not a big wine drinker though. and trey if youre going for some el salvadorian beer fuck the caguama, that shit is overrated as hell. this is the real salvadorian beer

trust me im an alcoholic

haha damn, I haven't really seen that shit around. Looks Nice n cold though.  ;D

Sparegeez

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2010, 03:41:31 PM »

your such a fuckin pussy you know your werent kidding... your only saying that cus thats the only beer your poor ass can afford

lol ag you're pathetic why do u sound so bitter and quit instant messaging me dogg im done being your friend

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 03:41:46 PM »
if you have a fresh n easy near you they have it for cheap. i think 8 dollar 12 packs in bottles. one thing though is the bottles themselves are kind of fucked, sometimes the whole will crack off when you pop it open

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 03:45:20 PM »

I've seen it at Vons, but every time I'm about to try it I end up getting something else instead. Lol. And Muhfukka, Fresh n easy? There's none of those around here that I'm aware of.

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 03:46:24 PM »
if theres not a lot of salvadorians in your area it might be hard to find