Author Topic: WOW Bud Light actually has a solid beer now..  (Read 885 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re: WOW Bud Light actually has a solid beer now..
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 01:01:26 AM »
keystone light shits on all
keystone is shitty unless playing pong

but its better then nastys and busch

Agreed. I've drank Keystone before but not by choice. Lol.

i mean worst case scenario you and a crew of people trying to get something poppin and yall all are hurting on cash
come up with a quick 20 bucks for a 30 case and play a good couple of games of beer pong

but like i said thats worst case scenario

yeah, but in that case I'd rather get Tecate....shit's actually good. I've bought a 30 pack for like 20 bucks before. Lol.

ThaChamp

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 01:04:07 AM »

i mean worst case scenario you and a crew of people trying to get something poppin and yall all are hurting on cash
come up with a quick 20 bucks for a 30 case and play a good couple of games of beer pong

yeah, but in that case I'd rather get Tecate....shit's actually good. I've bought a 30 pack for like 20 bucks before. Lol.

i aint too much of a tacate fan... i mean ill drink that shit over keystone any day BUT

i dont usually drink import beers... but if i do it has to be

stay thirsty my friends

lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 01:06:16 AM »

Props on the Dos Equis. I'll take that over Tecate any day as well. Love both though.

ThaChamp

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 01:10:25 AM »

Props on the Dos Equis. I'll take that over Tecate any day as well. Love both though.

i mean beer is beer dogg...
when i was young anyone would drink anything they could get there hands on... including fly bitches

nowadays if a girls wanna party and get fucked up they finna bring what  they wanna bring unless they some leeching ass bitches

same with your boys... whenever people have something everyone is old enough to bring what they wanna drink and if they don't bring their own shit they have no room to complain

ThaChamp

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2010, 01:13:38 AM »
by the way me and my homie are still killing the beers/liquor/wine everyone brang to his super bowl party

there was so much alcohol people didnt even finish there own shit
i found a 50 dollar bill near his toilet and a blunt in the kitchen the next day

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 01:16:28 AM »

when i was young anyone would drink anything they could get there hands on... including fly bitches

nowadays if a girls wanna party and get fucked up they finna bring what  they wanna bring unless they some leeching ass bitches

same with your boys... whenever people have something everyone is old enough to bring what they wanna drink and if they don't bring their own shit they have no room to complain

yeah man, I feel you on all that shit....I gotta homegirl that has a bar at her house and she hooks me up for a smoke out.

ThaChamp

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 01:19:22 AM »

yeah man, I feel you on all that shit....I gotta homegirl that has a bar at her house and she hooks me up for a smoke out.

we got a lil mini bar here at my crib but i only bust that shit out when im with my girl or i had a long ass day

but there has been times when i went to a chicks house with a bar and after a couple of zannys all that shit gets jacked lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 01:29:35 AM »

we got a lil mini bar here at my crib but i only bust that shit out when im with my girl or i had a long ass day

but there has been times when i went to a chicks house with a bar and after a couple of zannys all that shit gets jacked lol

hahaha, I feel you on that too. Good Times.

ThaChamp

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 01:43:26 AM »

lol aight before i crash out i gotta end this with a true story

like junior year in high school this fine ass rich white girl threw a bash at her beach house and she busted out all her parents liquor bottles and we were drinking n shit getting all zannied and blunted

well at the end of the night me and 2 homies helped her and her girls clean up but my 2 friends took off to the truck cus they stole 2 bottles already...

well i was finna jack this bottle of vodka (it had dolphins in the bottle idk what it was called cus it was so long ago) well before i was gonna do it she says "OMG my kitty is missing" well the cat was playing with the toilet paper in the restroom the whole time and i had just came from there but she aint known that

so i said "maybe its outside" and i opened the backyard door and she walked out there and i closed the door behind her and put the bottle in my pants... well immediately   she comes back in and she walks me to the front and she says "where is my kitty..." well the cat runs out the front door and im like "there it is..." and points to it and when i did that the bottle dropped out of my pants but she took off to chase the cat so she didnt see it drop... then i ran to the truck and we all jacked bottles from her and my homies greeted me with a blunt lit up

damn those were the good ol days

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 01:57:26 AM »

lol aight before i crash out i gotta end this with a true story

like junior year in high school this fine ass rich white girl threw a bash at her beach house and she busted out all her parents liquor bottles and we were drinking n shit getting all zannied and blunted

well at the end of the night me and 2 homies helped her and her girls clean up but my 2 friends took off to the truck cus they stole 2 bottles already...

well i was finna jack this bottle of vodka (it had dolphins in the bottle idk what it was called cus it was so long ago) well before i was gonna do it she says "OMG my kitty is missing" well the cat was playing with the toilet paper in the restroom the whole time and i had just came from there but she aint known that

so i said "maybe its outside" and i opened the backyard door and she walked out there and i closed the door behind her and put the bottle in my pants... well immediately   she comes back in and she walks me to the front and she says "where is my kitty..." well the cat runs out the front door and im like "there it is..." and points to it and when i did that the bottle dropped out of my pants but she took off to chase the cat so she didnt see it drop... then i ran to the truck and we all jacked bottles from her and my homies greeted me with a blunt lit up

damn those were the good ol days

ahahahahha great story...been in situations like that before. One time I was so fucked up my homegirls mom walked in and I had one of her parents bottles stickin out of my hoody LOL.

Portugoal

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 09:02:11 AM »
Is Bud Light a light beer? If so, this thread is a fail, haha.

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 09:19:16 AM »
for being broke at times keystone is wassup when you wanna throw a party for you and some average lookin girls

:puke:

you can get a 36 pack of bud light at walmart for 13 bucks.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 11:31:37 AM »
Tecate isn't too bad. I fucks with it. Besides, its not beer, its cerveza.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 11:37:59 AM »
Tecate isn't too bad. I fucks with it. Besides, its not beer, its cerveza.

decent beer and it's pretty fucking cheap

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 11:41:06 AM »
hahaha that golden wheat bullshit is the biggest gimmick ever, it tastes exactly like bud light with a slight citrus aftertaste. i dont know why they call it wheat, the only different taste you notice is like orange peels. if you want good cheap mexican beer go to trader joes and get some of this

it looks like corona but its way better, a lot more hops and flavor. they make a dark one that is like negra modelo too. and while im talking about cheap trader joes beer this is 3 bucks for a 6 pack and its good