Author Topic: The Benefits of Non English Speaking Employees (IHOP)  (Read 562 times)

2010-thefuture

Re: The Benefits of Non English Speaking Employees (IHOP)
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 10:56:33 AM »
jack n thwe crack lmao uze a fool........

universe

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 01:50:16 PM »
LOL, I CAN IMAGINE THE LOOK ON THE COOKS FACE WHEN THEY HEARD A DINNER ORDER HAD COME IN.

THEY GOT SO EXCITED, THEY KEPT FCKIN UP YOUR ORDER.

2 FOR 1 CLOWN.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 01:52:58 PM »
LOL, I CAN IMAGINE THE LOOK ON THE COOKS FACE WHEN THEY HEARD A DINNER ORDER HAD COME IN.

THEY GOT SO EXCITED, THEY KEPT FCKIN UP YOUR ORDER.

2 FOR 1 CLOWN.

lol must be doing good...youre still here..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 01:54:21 PM »
lmao............

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 07:01:10 PM »
but then they in a way make you learn there language....why we gotta learn theres....i was here first.....lol

they are a escape route to help this country use them as an excuse...otherwise like you said the country could keep em out
tax money would go somewhere else true....but your sayin its good to have non english speakin people here right? lol

4 free dinners and 2 free deserts isnt worth the non english speakin muffuccaz useless body space they take up
you might get free food here...but on the other side...check ya pay check....your payin for them to be here and get a check up, free food, free rent, free everythin
now is it worth it?

you understand that if illegals were not here...your tax money would simply go to something else. The government would still take your money for something far more useless then helping poor people.  Not to mention simple things like the fact that you would pay 10$ for a pack of strawberries with no illegals here.  Our government is powerful enough and smart enough to keep all illegals out of the country if they wanted to.  Now as yourself...if they are capable of keeping them out...and have the resources to do so...but simply dont....then why?

Not that its good. But you said our tax money goes to them.  I dont think our tax money goes to help people who simply dont speak English...so I assumed you were referring to Illegal Immigrants.  I could care less if people come here and dont speak English.  As long as the dont get pissed when I dont speak their language....and dont fuck up my order and Jack n the Crack.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 07:06:47 PM »
but then they in a way make you learn there language....why we gotta learn theres....i was here first.....lol

they are a escape route to help this country use them as an excuse...otherwise like you said the country could keep em out
tax money would go somewhere else true....but your sayin its good to have non english speakin people here right? lol

4 free dinners and 2 free deserts isnt worth the non english speakin muffuccaz useless body space they take up
you might get free food here...but on the other side...check ya pay check....your payin for them to be here and get a check up, free food, free rent, free everythin
now is it worth it?

you understand that if illegals were not here...your tax money would simply go to something else. The government would still take your money for something far more useless then helping poor people.  Not to mention simple things like the fact that you would pay 10$ for a pack of strawberries with no illegals here.  Our government is powerful enough and smart enough to keep all illegals out of the country if they wanted to.  Now as yourself...if they are capable of keeping them out...and have the resources to do so...but simply dont....then why?

Not that its good. But you said our tax money goes to them.  I dont think our tax money goes to help people who simply dont speak English...so I assumed you were referring to Illegal Immigrants.  I could care less if people come here and dont speak English.  As long as the dont get pissed when I dont speak their language....and dont fuck up my order and Jack n the Crack.
Tell that to the injuns.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 07:12:49 PM »
lol
for real tho....
i know my language and thats the same language i need to know at work, at the store, etc...
but when it gets to a point...as it is right now....that the other person doesnt understand (cuz they dont) why we gotta learn theirs?
i know what i need and ima get it
i learned the language....why are they different or special?
and dont noone give me that....well they do the stuff white people dont do or wont do.....if noone cuts their grass, white people will cut it....lol

now is it worth it?

Tell that to the injuns.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 08:02:08 PM »

now is it worth it?

And there were people here far before English was...so we should be speaking their language?  I still dont see how they make you learn their language.  The bottom line is, right now a majority of the country speaks English.  If you come here and dont speak it, you take a risk.  The risk is on them.  If I go to Mexico and dont speak Spanish, Im not forcing them to learn English...Im just taking the risk of not being able to communicate with people.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 08:04:31 PM »
lol
for real tho....
i know my language and thats the same language i need to know at work, at the store, etc...
but when it gets to a point...as it is right now....that the other person doesnt understand (cuz they dont) why we gotta learn theirs?
i know what i need and ima get it
i learned the language....why are they different or special?
and dont noone give me that....well they do the stuff white people dont do or wont do.....if noone cuts their grass, white people will cut it....lol

now is it worth it?

Tell that to the injuns.

I dont think Sik was agreein with u.  You said "I was here first"....and he said "tell that to the injuns".  Shouldnt we be speaking their language by your logic? 

And like I just said...who said you have to learn "theirs"?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 08:07:18 PM »
true but they treat this as their country..if its their country then cool but thats the question is it theirs otherwise why should i need to speak their language?
and how or why do not jus me but many say that?
cuz when you put in a order, they dont understand?
when they have to get a job done, they dont understand?

they need translators for all this....if you dont hire them then its racial?
why not learn the language?
why jus come here and rape the system
get free insurance
free food
free rent
free child care

free everythin but yet when it comes time to speak it, you dont know?
thats crazy

we dont have to learn theirs....but at the same time they dont understand the language that most people speak here....so what other way do they get it?
is someone gon pay me to teach em?
whats the other way they will understand?
they dont get it....lol

now is it worth it?

And there were people here far before English was...so we should be speaking their language?  I still dont see how they make you learn their language.  The bottom line is, right now a majority of the country speaks English.  If you come here and dont speak it, you take a risk.  The risk is on them.  If I go to Mexico and dont speak Spanish, Im not forcing them to learn English...Im just taking the risk of not being able to communicate with people.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 09:11:03 PM »
true but they treat this as their country..if its their country then cool but thats the question is it theirs otherwise why should i need to speak their language?

get free insurance
free food
free rent
free child care

thats crazy

we dont have to learn theirs....but at the same time they dont understand the language that most people speak here....so what other way do they get it?
they dont get it....lol

now is it worth it?

You know the majority of the people getting free shit are english speaking right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2010, 09:13:16 PM »
maybe thats true...aite lets say its true....the ones that dont speak it want others to learn their language cuz they dont want to learn the countries language?
is this country theres or americans? lol
here we go again.......the native.......

get free insurance
free food
free rent
free child care

thats crazy

they dont get it....lol

now is it worth it?

You know the majority of the people getting free shit are english speaking right?
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2010, 09:19:39 PM »
the whole state of cuba doesnt even speak english  ;D

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 12:52:59 AM »

get free insurance
free food
free rent
free child care

thats crazy

they dont get it....lol

now is it worth it?

I dunno man.  First off...an employer doesnt have to hire someone if they dont speak English.  The law protects employers in that case.  You cant discriminate based on race...but you can decide not to hire someone if they dont speak English, particularly if they are in customer service.  A lot of employers chose to hire immigrants...cus....fact of the matter is, they typically work harder...and for less then Americans.  All Americans? No.  But on the average...yes.  Its just funny how people tend to direct their anger at the wrong people.  If youre upset about people coming to this country and getting hired without speaking perfect english...dont get mad at them (they are just looking for a better life, and better opportunities), get mad at the employers who hire them.  I think youre a little confused man, as to whats goin on with a lot of immigrants.  Americans are the ones raping the system more then anything.  Believe me, Ive grown up down here and some of my closest homies growin up were illegal.  They were raised here since early grade school and as American as you or me.  All them and their families did was work.  More law abiding then ANY of my American homeboys. None of em getting free anything.  I dunno, alot of what youre sayin man sounds like generic comments about immigrants....rather then first hand experience.  Seriously, think about this.  Whens the last time u actually had to be concerned about some immigrants jackin you? lol.  Ive been around all kinds of shit growin up...all kinds of funk.  Never was i worried about no illegal immigrants lol.

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 12:54:52 AM »
maybe thats true...aite lets say its true....the ones that dont speak it want others to learn their language cuz they dont want to learn the countries language?
is this country theres or americans? lol
here we go again.......the native.......

get free insurance
free food
free rent
free child care

thats crazy

they dont get it....lol

now is it worth it?

let me ask you this...what makes this countries language English?