Author Topic: The Benefits of Non English Speaking Employees (IHOP)  (Read 561 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Benefits of Non English Speaking Employees (IHOP)
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 06:42:57 AM »
im not sayin this countries language is english...but thats the language not americanish right? lol
you dont speak american....lol

they can do what they do....but if you ask millions they say they are ruinin the system
have you talked to any white patriotic people?

wait daygo: whos country is this?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2010, 09:48:50 AM »
http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/california-immigration.html

Studies show that the cost of illegal immigrants in CA is $10.5 Billion annually to tax payers.

Roughly 17 million income tax paying people in CA.  That amounts to $618 in state income taxes per year per individual who pays income taxes.

Not to mention the other hidden costs.  1 reason health care is so expensive in this country is because those who CAN pay, have to make up the difference for all those who CAN'T pay.

Now, I'm not saying there are zero benefits from them.  They do add to the economy in some ways.

As far as the argument that Americans abuse the system more than illegal immigrants - well duh, there is FAR more Americans in this country than there are illegal immigrants.  You can't look at it as just the number of people who abuse the system, you have to take it as a percentage of the whole.  In which case, 100% of illegal immigrants abuse the system, because legally they have no right to the system, otherwise they wouldn't be called ILLEGAL.

Oh well...its not going to be too far off before there isn't much difference between CA and Mexico.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 10:09:50 AM »
http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/california-immigration.html

Studies show that the cost of illegal immigrants in CA is $10.5 Billion annually to tax payers.

Roughly 17 million income tax paying people in CA.  That amounts to $618 in state income taxes per year per individual who pays income taxes.

Not to mention the other hidden costs.  1 reason health care is so expensive in this country is because those who CAN pay, have to make up the difference for all those who CAN'T pay.

Now, I'm not saying there are zero benefits from them.  They do add to the economy in some ways.

As far as the argument that Americans abuse the system more than illegal immigrants - well duh, there is FAR more Americans in this country than there are illegal immigrants.  You can't look at it as just the number of people who abuse the system, you have to take it as a percentage of the whole.  In which case, 100% of illegal immigrants abuse the system, because legally they have no right to the system, otherwise they wouldn't be called ILLEGAL.

Oh well...its not going to be too far off before there isn't much difference between CA and Mexico.

Im sure not one person in here would argue that our government doesnt have all the capabilities in the world to keep 99% of illegal immigrants from coming to the U.S. if they want to.  So my point is, when you read those numbers...and realize that the government still allows them to come...there must be a bigger factor saying that they SHOULD be here...then that they SHOULDNT. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2010, 10:18:52 AM »
im not sayin this countries language is english...but thats the language not americanish right? lol

they can do what they do....but if you ask millions they say they are ruinin the system
have you talked to any white patriotic people?

wait daygo: whos country is this?

Man, your basing your opinions off of what you think "millions" of others think.  Form your own.  Millions of people thought slavery was ok. Apparently it wasnt.  And Im willing to bet they would have considered themselves "patriotic" and for damn sure were white lol.

What Im sayin is...this countries original language was not English.  It became English after the conquering of the Native Americans.  Why havent we been speaking some Native American language this whole time.  I mean, according to your logic....they were here first.  If we rationalize English as our countries first language because most people here speak English...and because the land was taken from the Native Americans by English speakers....then we should also expect that when Spanish becomes the most spoken language in the US...all of us non Spanish speaking people should need to speak Spanish and not English. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2010, 10:26:11 AM »
wow, you highly overestimate the competency of our government.  You may want to rethink that whole thought.  Tell me what government agencies in this country actually do what they are supposed to do and do a good job of it?  I work for the government.  The government is not wi/o many many flaws.  The fact is, the government CAN'T do its job.

I mean, yeah, if they lined up military over every square foot of the border, they could stop 99% of illegal immigrants from coming here.  But that would probably cost more than the $10.5 Billion annual costs that illegal immigrants currently costs.

So, yes, you are right, the government could take of the problem.  Could they take care of it effectively, efficiently, and cheaply?  Absolutely not, its government for christs sake.

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2010, 10:37:46 AM »

hahaha

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2010, 10:41:52 AM »
wow, you highly overestimate the competency of our government.  You may want to rethink that whole thought.  Tell me what government agencies in this country actually do what they are supposed to do and do a good job of it?  I work for the government.  The government is not wi/o many many flaws.  The fact is, the government CAN'T do its job.

I mean, yeah, if they lined up military over every square foot of the border, they could stop 99% of illegal immigrants from coming here.  But that would probably cost more than the $10.5 Billion annual costs that illegal immigrants currently costs.

So, yes, you are right, the government could take of the problem.  Could they take care of it effectively, efficiently, and cheaply?  Absolutely not, its government for christs sake.

Cmon man, working for the government doesnt mean you are able to speak on their behalf on any issue lol.  A Janitor on Camp Pendelton works for the government.

Im not saying out government does everything great, but I think our government isnt as incompetant as people believe.  I think our government does a lot of things for a reason and with purpose.  Sometimes that purpose isnt very positive...and if the government had to chose between appearing incompetant or evil....it would chose incompetant.  

acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2010, 10:49:31 AM »
wow, you highly overestimate the competency of our government.  You may want to rethink that whole thought.  Tell me what government agencies in this country actually do what they are supposed to do and do a good job of it?  I work for the government.  The government is not wi/o many many flaws.  The fact is, the government CAN'T do its job.

I mean, yeah, if they lined up military over every square foot of the border, they could stop 99% of illegal immigrants from coming here.  But that would probably cost more than the $10.5 Billion annual costs that illegal immigrants currently costs.

So, yes, you are right, the government could take of the problem.  Could they take care of it effectively, efficiently, and cheaply?  Absolutely not, its government for christs sake.

Cmon man, working for the government doesnt mean you are able to speak on their behalf on any issue lol.  A Janitor on Camp Pendelton works for the government.

Im not saying out government does everything great, but I think our government isnt as incompetant as people believe.  I think our government does a lot of things for a reason and with purpose.  Sometimes that purpose isnt very positive...and if the government had to chose between appearing incompetant or evil....it would chose incompetant. 

I know that working for the government doesn't mean I can speak on any issue, however I have seen first hand the difference between government and the private industry. 

I think our government is far more incompetent than people think.  I think far too many people believe the government is a savior and looking out for your well being.  I agree that government does things on purpose, and a purpose not always positive.  However, I do believe they choose evil or incompetency sometimes.

I gather my conclusions of the government off far more than my working experience.  I can write a goddamn novel on the subject.

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/

go ahead and read that first article on that blog.  That blog is full of facts showing the incompetence and wrong doing of our government.

http://www.zerohedge.com/

there is another blog, full of articles and facts of the incompetence of our government.

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2010, 10:56:45 AM »
wow, you highly overestimate the competency of our government.  You may want to rethink that whole thought.  Tell me what government agencies in this country actually do what they are supposed to do and do a good job of it?  I work for the government.  The government is not wi/o many many flaws.  The fact is, the government CAN'T do its job.

I mean, yeah, if they lined up military over every square foot of the border, they could stop 99% of illegal immigrants from coming here.  But that would probably cost more than the $10.5 Billion annual costs that illegal immigrants currently costs.

So, yes, you are right, the government could take of the problem.  Could they take care of it effectively, efficiently, and cheaply?  Absolutely not, its government for christs sake.

Cmon man, working for the government doesnt mean you are able to speak on their behalf on any issue lol.  A Janitor on Camp Pendelton works for the government.

Im not saying out government does everything great, but I think our government isnt as incompetant as people believe.  I think our government does a lot of things for a reason and with purpose.  Sometimes that purpose isnt very positive...and if the government had to chose between appearing incompetant or evil....it would chose incompetant. 

I know that working for the government doesn't mean I can speak on any issue, however I have seen first hand the difference between government and the private industry. 

I think our government is far more incompetent than people think.  I think far too many people believe the government is a savior and looking out for your well being.  I agree that government does things on purpose, and a purpose not always positive.  However, I do believe they choose evil or incompetency sometimes.

I gather my conclusions of the government off far more than my working experience.  I can write a goddamn novel on the subject.

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/

go ahead and read that first article on that blog.  That blog is full of facts showing the incompetence and wrong doing of our government.

http://www.zerohedge.com/

there is another blog, full of articles and facts of the incompetence of our government.

Regardless of this back and forth.  My point still remains.  Whether its due to incompetency or not...if Illegals are an issue for people, its the government to blame.  Not the people. People in general will always seek out a better life for themselves.  If America was a shithole...and Mexico was full of jobs, etc...Americans would be rushing accross the border.  Whether the government allows illegals in on purpose (my belief) or whether its simply due to incompetency...its still our governments responsibility. Be mad at them.

acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2010, 11:02:27 AM »
Well I was never blaming the people themselves.  I do blame the government.  I also blame the employers who hire the illegals.  You are right, these people are going to try and better their lives, and American's would do the same thing.  And most of the time these illegal immigrants are very hard workers and do many jobs that many American's wouldn't do, but that is not to say there are no American's to fill those jobs, because there are.  I don't blame the people, I do blame the government.  And not just the US government, but also the Mexican government.

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2010, 11:03:54 AM »
Well I was never blaming the people themselves.  I do blame the government.  I also blame the employers who hire the illegals.  You are right, these people are going to try and better their lives, and American's would do the same thing.  And most of the time these illegal immigrants are very hard workers and do many jobs that many American's wouldn't do, but that is not to say there are no American's to fill those jobs, because there are.  I don't blame the people, I do blame the government.  And not just the US government, but also the Mexican government.

Aiight...then we're goin back and forth for nothin cus we're kind of on the same page lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2010, 06:23:01 PM »
i dont know bout that daygo....alotta the americans are patriotic and wont bowdown like that dat...why dont you do a survey
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2010, 06:29:35 PM »
i dont know bout that daygo....alotta the americans are patriotic and wont bowdown like that dat...why dont you do a survey

What do u mean bowdown?  Im just usin your logic to ask the question.  If Native Americans were here first...yet we speak English now, not their language...why should people arriving now speak English...and not their own language?  If you think its ok that English is the language of America because thats what most people speak, fine....but then you should be ok with Spanish being the language of America when that becomes what most people speak....right?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2010, 06:33:34 PM »
well you whats crazy is that alotta people tell me cali used to be part of mexico....so thats to their benefit but best belee at least IMO they arent here cuz this used to be mexico...they want everythin as everyone does....and if nebraska was havin job fairs theyd be runnin over there
and by bowdown i mean....well the diehard americans...the ones wit the flags outside their house, the ones that really live for america etc....they truly hate mexicans and they say it constantly and they say all types of stuff...they need to get out, this n that
are they wrong for sayin that?
spanish is becomin the language cuz there are alot of hispanics but thats what im sayin and why americans are mad is cuz they feel like the hispanics are takin their country
Cube

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2010, 06:43:24 PM »
well you whats crazy is that alotta people tell me cali used to be part of mexico....so thats to their benefit but best belee at least IMO they arent here cuz this used to be mexico...they want everythin as everyone does....and if nebraska was havin job fairs theyd be runnin over there
and by bowdown i mean....well the diehard americans...the ones wit the flags outside their house, the ones that really live for america etc....they truly hate mexicans and they say it constantly and they say all types of stuff...they need to get out, this n that
are they wrong for sayin that?
spanish is becomin the language cuz there are alot of hispanics but thats what im sayin and why americans are mad is cuz they feel like the hispanics are takin their country

those "diehard Americans" youre talkin about....are a fuckin embarassment.  I dont give a fuck what some racist hillbilly hick thinks lol  I get frustrated sometimes when I go somewhere and somebody doesnt speak English...but there's far more shit for me to worry about on a day to day basis.  Fact of the matter is...theres no illegal immigrants standin in the way of my success. Its other Americans I gotta watch for.