Author Topic: The Benefits of Non English Speaking Employees (IHOP)  (Read 565 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

The Benefits of Non English Speaking Employees (IHOP)
« on: February 10, 2010, 11:59:10 AM »
So last night I decided to stop by IHOP and order some food for takeout for me and this girl.  I ordered two dinners cus I had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon. I get to her house, and they fucked up her order (the girl taking the order didnt speak english very well).  Her dinner was wrong.  So they told me to come back and theyd give me the right thing, but I could keep hers aswell.  I go back, and they say theyre sorry....so they give me two desserts for free.  They bring out her dinner...and due to the fact that the cook didnt speak english, he accidentally made two dinners.  So i get both of those for free.  Ultimately...4 dinners and 2 desserts for the price of one dinner!  Thats wussup.

And they say we should seal off the border... :nawty:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

Re: The Benefits of Non English Speaking Employees (IHOP)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 12:23:15 PM »
LOL That's tight.

I got take out form IHOP before too and they forgot to ask for my money so I hopped in the ride and bounced with my rooty tooty fresh n fruity.. That had nothing to do with language though, the bitch was just stupid
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 12:36:12 PM »
LOL That's tight.

I got take out form IHOP before too and they forgot to ask for my money so I hopped in the ride and bounced with my rooty tooty fresh n fruity.. That had nothing to do with language though, the bitch was just stupid

It takes a real security in your manhood to order the Rooty Tooty Fresh n Fruity lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 02:09:10 PM »
LOL That's tight.

It takes a real security in your manhood to order the Rooty Tooty Fresh n Fruity lol
fuckin right it does.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 02:14:47 PM »
LOL That's tight.

fuckin right it does.

Don't lie dogg, you know just pointed at it "I would like an order of this"

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 02:18:30 PM »
....in a quiet whisper. The fact that I gave a guy the order made it all the more uncomfortable.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 08:21:16 PM »
4 free dinners and 2 free deserts isnt worth the non english speakin muffuccaz useless body space they take up
you might get free food here...but on the other side...check ya pay check....your payin for them to be here and get a check up, free food, free rent, free everythin
now is it worth it?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 08:45:38 PM »
yeah, maybe its free if you don't pay CA state income tax.  However, still very cool.  I hope you ate it all in 1 sitting.

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 08:51:58 PM »
4 free dinners and 2 free deserts isnt worth the non english speakin muffuccaz useless body space they take up
you might get free food here...but on the other side...check ya pay check....your payin for them to be here and get a check up, free food, free rent, free everythin
now is it worth it?

you understand that if illegals were not here...your tax money would simply go to something else. The government would still take your money for something far more useless then helping poor people.  Not to mention simple things like the fact that you would pay 10$ for a pack of strawberries with no illegals here.  Our government is powerful enough and smart enough to keep all illegals out of the country if they wanted to.  Now as yourself...if they are capable of keeping them out...and have the resources to do so...but simply dont....then why?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 08:57:00 PM »
they are a escape route to help this country use them as an excuse...otherwise like you said the country could keep em out
tax money would go somewhere else true....but your sayin its good to have non english speakin people here right? lol

now is it worth it?

you understand that if illegals were not here...your tax money would simply go to something else. The government would still take your money for something far more useless then helping poor people.  Not to mention simple things like the fact that you would pay 10$ for a pack of strawberries with no illegals here.  Our government is powerful enough and smart enough to keep all illegals out of the country if they wanted to.  Now as yourself...if they are capable of keeping them out...and have the resources to do so...but simply dont....then why?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 10:25:13 PM »
All I gotta say is Props! LOL.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 12:02:12 AM »
they are a escape route to help this country use them as an excuse...otherwise like you said the country could keep em out
tax money would go somewhere else true....but your sayin its good to have non english speakin people here right? lol

now is it worth it?

If it means more free meals, then I hope they put a sign up saying "ven aqui" at the border.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 08:31:27 AM »
WHAT KIND OF FCKIN RETARD GOES TO THE INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES FOR DINNER ?

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 10:33:34 AM »
WHAT KIND OF FCKIN RETARD GOES TO THE INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES FOR DINNER ?

Please let go of my nuts...

We were gonna go pick up some Eritrean food....but decided we'd go for something higher quality....except the line at Taco Bell was too long.  So IHOP it was...

Hows the website going?

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 10:49:12 AM »

now is it worth it?

Not that its good. But you said our tax money goes to them.  I dont think our tax money goes to help people who simply dont speak English...so I assumed you were referring to Illegal Immigrants.  I could care less if people come here and dont speak English.  As long as the dont get pissed when I dont speak their language....and dont fuck up my order and Jack n the Crack.