Author Topic: The Benefits of Non English Speaking Employees (IHOP)  (Read 591 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Benefits of Non English Speaking Employees (IHOP)
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2010, 06:47:42 PM »
yeah well i guess your worried about another race while theyre worried about the other race that they state is ruinin their country...again its their claim that this is their country, but the whole thing of cali bein part of mexico is interestin but the rest of the country isnt or wasnt accordin to most...

well you whats crazy is that alotta people tell me cali used to be part of mexico....so thats to their benefit but best belee at least IMO they arent here cuz this used to be mexico...they want everythin as everyone does....and if nebraska was havin job fairs theyd be runnin over there
and by bowdown i mean....well the diehard americans...the ones wit the flags outside their house, the ones that really live for america etc....they truly hate mexicans and they say it constantly and they say all types of stuff...they need to get out, this n that
are they wrong for sayin that?
spanish is becomin the language cuz there are alot of hispanics but thats what im sayin and why americans are mad is cuz they feel like the hispanics are takin their country

those "diehard Americans" youre talkin about....are a fuckin embarassment.  I dont give a fuck what some racist hillbilly hick thinks lol  I get frustrated sometimes when I go somewhere and somebody doesnt speak English...but there's far more shit for me to worry about on a day to day basis.  Fact of the matter is...theres no illegal immigrants standin in the way of my success. Its other Americans I gotta watch for.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.