Author Topic: CIA has a hit list of American citizens (sorry, right video up now)  (Read 299 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WWlmi1wuWEA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WWlmi1wuWEA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 11:11:12 PM by M Dogg »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CIA has a hit list of American citizens (sorry, right video up now)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 06:26:43 AM »

It's a psy op amigo

LONDON!!

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 12:42:51 PM »
its a video of dennis kucinuch talking about corporate control of congress, could you post the vid of the cia hitlist stuff
"get this money by any means nessassary"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 04:14:26 PM »
its a video of dennis kucinuch talking about corporate control of congress, could you post the vid of the cia hitlist stuff

Oh I didn't mean that mate, I meant Kucinich's voting record means he poses as a good guy while betraying on the other. In fact this has been a continued theme of his "outspoken" moments so what I ask myself is, is the public announcing of this, a means of warning the public, or are they using him as an outlet, an outlet to intimidate the public with the message. It's a psy op because they can draw up a list of tens of thousands of people, but it's one thing doing that, it's another thing carrying it out if the american respond with their guns.

LONDON!!

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 02:45:47 AM »

Oh I didn't mean that mate, I meant Kucinich's voting record means he poses as a good guy while betraying on the other. In fact this has been a continued theme of his "outspoken" moments so what I ask myself is, is the public announcing of this, a means of warning the public, or are they using him as an outlet, an outlet to intimidate the public with the message. It's a psy op because they can draw up a list of tens of thousands of people, but it's one thing doing that, it's another thing carrying it out if the american respond with their guns.

damn, virtuoso breaking down that knowledge as usual, there was me thinking that kucinuch was one of the only good guys on capitol hill, crazy, thats some sad shit you know
"get this money by any means nessassary"