Author Topic: Cormega - Victory (Freddie Foxxx Diss)  (Read 676 times)

MOON KNIGHT

Cormega - Victory (Freddie Foxxx Diss)
« on: February 10, 2010, 07:00:25 PM »
This is in response to Foxxx's recently released track 81 Bars Of Murder.

Cormega   Victory (Freddie Foxxx Diss)      http://usershare.net/isxekt7hwz84

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cormega - Victory (Freddie Foxxx Diss)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 07:01:09 PM »
inerestin...will check it out
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »
Why did Bumpy Knuckles diss both Cormega & Guru in the first place??

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 07:50:27 PM »

More than likely he dissed Guru because Foxxx works closely with DJ Premier. Ever since Gangstarr disbanded, Guru has gone on to make remarks such as "He was Gangstarr" etc. In this case I'm pretty sure he was taking up for his friend.
The Cormega diss kinda came outta left field, which I'm sure had Cormega perplexed as well. He wrote a little something on his site about this.

CORMEGA :

Dear Freddie Foxxx, hows it going I heard about a track (old song)with you saying some things about Guru and for some reason my name slipped on there so I thought Id reach out to you since I dont have your math. Anyway you said you made me, no Freddie, God made me but you did influence my decision to go independant as did E Money Bags so I guess since I get all the recognition as a trendsetter you feel as if you aint getting your proper due well "You the man Foxxx". Ok now that thats out the way you say I fronted on you for a whiteboy at Koch keep it real since you put it out there say you talking about Bob I was doing business with him but I would never come between a man and his paper and also whiteboys buy most of your records mine too so lets keep them out of it. Last but not least you say a girl out rapped me etc etc yada yada I say this Im going to make you an offer how about you get beat and write a verse and see if YOU can out rap me. I wont even say your name or say any disrespectful lines towards you just pure skill because truth be told Im FUCKING NICE with the bars. I dont want this to be like the situation with you and Rakim which really hurt me to see you due to the history of the peoples.
Last but not least what happened??? You used to be my nigga you used to come to Queensbridge and kick it with me when I came home you was one of the only niggas in the industry that I considered fam we fuck with the same circle attend the same funerals wakes cook-outs "What Did I Do"
Anyway call the peeps if you need my number.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 07:58:33 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 08:38:47 PM »
damn the beef....is somethin else but lyrically ill take bumpy>>>>>cormega
and he had a better diss song...at least put out a longer song cor
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 09:11:17 PM »
Youd take bumpy over cormega lyrically?your crazy son.cormega is one of the sickest lyrcists ever.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 09:12:53 PM »
yeah jus dont feel his style
bumpy always keeps his muzik live and hes dope IMO
who do you rank higher than cormega jay?

Youd take bumpy over cormega lyrically?your crazy son.cormega is one of the sickest lyrcists ever.
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 10:12:00 PM »
Corry shoulda just stayed locked or got a degree in something and excelled in that.  he's boring as shit as a rapper.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 10:15:58 PM »
not many will agree with you on this....but its true...lol

Corry shoulda just stayed locked or got a degree in something and excelled in that.  he's boring as shit as a rapper.

Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 10:23:40 PM »
not many will agree with you on this....but its true...lol

i know lol.  it's all good.  i ain't hatin' but Cormega, who tha fuck is he really? (rhetorical)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 10:56:33 PM »
LMAO at y'all dissing Cormega.He's been doing it more than and has probably influenced and out-rapped your favourite rappers.And like Jay said, he's one of the sickest lyricists ever.

oh and Cormega>>>>Freddie Foxx, skill-wise,  and it's not even close
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 11:22:45 PM »
LMAO at y'all dissing Cormega.He's been doing it more than and has probably influenced and out-rapped your favourite rappers.And like Jay said, he's one of the sickest lyricists ever.

oh and Cormega>>>>Freddie Foxx, skill-wise,  and it's not even close

trust me if Cormega was that great of an MC/Rapper then he would be alot better off in this game than he is now.  More people know who that fat nigga from The BraveHearts is than Cormega... and im like FACE!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 11:44:47 PM »

He dissed Rakim and several others too.  Just tryin to stir some shit up I guess.  If it brings out some dope tracks i'm cool with it.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 01:53:36 AM »
damn relapse is a dope album and cormegas boring....im losing faith in this site i swear

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 06:05:13 AM »

More than likely he dissed Guru because Foxxx works closely with DJ Premier. Ever since Gangstarr disbanded, Guru has gone on to make remarks such as "He was Gangstarr" etc. In this case I'm pretty sure he was taking up for his friend.
The Cormega diss kinda came outta left field, which I'm sure had Cormega perplexed as well. He wrote a little something on his site about this.

CORMEGA :

Dear Freddie Foxxx, hows it going I heard about a track (old song)with you saying some things about Guru and for some reason my name slipped on there so I thought Id reach out to you since I dont have your math. Anyway you said you made me, no Freddie, God made me but you did influence my decision to go independant as did E Money Bags so I guess since I get all the recognition as a trendsetter you feel as if you aint getting your proper due well "You the man Foxxx". Ok now that thats out the way you say I fronted on you for a whiteboy at Koch keep it real since you put it out there say you talking about Bob I was doing business with him but I would never come between a man and his paper and also whiteboys buy most of your records mine too so lets keep them out of it. Last but not least you say a girl out rapped me etc etc yada yada I say this Im going to make you an offer how about you get beat and write a verse and see if YOU can out rap me. I wont even say your name or say any disrespectful lines towards you just pure skill because truth be told Im FUCKING NICE with the bars. I dont want this to be like the situation with you and Rakim which really hurt me to see you due to the history of the peoples.
Last but not least what happened??? You used to be my nigga you used to come to Queensbridge and kick it with me when I came home you was one of the only niggas in the industry that I considered fam we fuck with the same circle attend the same funerals wakes cook-outs "What Did I Do"
Anyway call the peeps if you need my number.
Good looking.

He dissed Rakim and several others too.  Just tryin to stir some shit up I guess.  If it brings out some dope tracks i'm cool with it.
I guess you're right but it's funny to me how out of all rappers he's dissing these guys.

damn relapse is a dope album and cormegas boring....im losing faith in this site i swear
haha real talk