Author Topic: Cormega - Victory (Freddie Foxxx Diss)  (Read 710 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cormega - Victory (Freddie Foxxx Diss)
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 06:53:53 AM »
you think the best cormega song (diss or not) the dopest, str8 craziest song he could ever make could ever touch the dopest str8 etherial bangin str8 rawness nas song?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2010, 06:55:45 AM »
you think the best cormega song (diss or not) the dopest, str8 craziest song he could ever make could ever touch the dopest str8 etherial bangin str8 rawness nas song?

did you miss the part where i said nas was the better artist?

what i said was being worse than nas hardly qualifies you as a shit mc

and how much mega have you listened to out of interest?

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 07:27:51 AM »
no offense to enyce, but the way he argues about some rappers being inferior to others is straight up illogical to me.it might be just me tho, and he's an overall cool dude.I just had to state that because of that eminem thread and with the cormega hating it just got out of hand lol

again man no diss, I know it's all opinions
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2010, 02:20:04 PM »
funny I was just listening to "Destroy & Rebuild" today

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2010, 03:46:45 PM »
funny I was just listening to "Destroy & Rebuild" today

i do like that tune but while i think nas is the better artist(songs like one mic,2nd childhood are beyond what mega can produce imo)

the songs in term of the beef on wax
you cant say both of these songs kill destroy and rebuild

mega adressing the beef like a man makes D & R seem like childish name calling

tell me this beat is not the illest shit ever actuaay one of my all time favourite rap songs

Al Bundy

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2010, 03:59:42 PM »
mega > your favorite rapper

Nas?  ;D

nas has classic albums under his belt but i like more mega material than i do nas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2010, 06:03:51 PM »
nah i didnt miss that part..
havent listened to every single mega song but theres no contest....nas still will murder mega if he really wanted....nas dont have the same passion for muzik anymore
even tho he sounds a bit hungry on the damian joint

did you miss the part where i said nas was the better artist?

what i said was being worse than nas hardly qualifies you as a shit mc

and how much mega have you listened to out of interest?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2010, 01:09:25 AM »
Nas wouldn't be the artist he was and is if it wasn't for Cormega and Tragedy.They originated his Illmatic style
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

LONDON!!

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2010, 02:36:54 AM »
hopefully freddie foxx and cormega squash this, there both real brothers wit a lot of talent, for real like, you get me
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Jaydc

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2010, 03:18:33 AM »
Cormega is a much more consistent artist then nas.Nas has more classic songs,but I dont think Ive ever heard a weak cormega song or verse,he always brings the heat.Nas has put out horrible music.And lyrically I think cormega is better then nas.Cormega is one of the sickest lyricists to ever grace a mic.Maybe you dont like his voice or flow,thats fine,everyone has their own tastes but cormega will lyrically tear apart any emcee.But i love his flow and voice.And as far at the retard booga big aka radiotube saying bravehearts are more well know,cormega moves 100,000 an album,with no radio play or video play.hes got a strong loyal fanbase.But you wouldnt know that because you listen to gucci mane and 3 6 mafia and like i said,you claimed you could find 9 gucci mane songs that were better then illmatic.After that statement your opinion became immediately invalid.You might as well say britney spears is better then marvin gaye.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2010, 06:56:30 AM »
lol^^^^
its gucci....burrr burrr
Cube

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2010, 03:16:06 PM »
Cormega is a much more consistent artist then nas.Nas has more classic songs,but I dont think Ive ever heard a weak cormega song or verse,he always brings the heat.Nas has put out horrible music.And lyrically I think cormega is better then nas.Cormega is one of the sickest lyricists to ever grace a mic.Maybe you dont like his voice or flow,thats fine,everyone has their own tastes but cormega will lyrically tear apart any emcee.But i love his flow and voice.And as far at the retard booga big aka radiotube saying bravehearts are more well know,cormega moves 100,000 an album,with no radio play or video play.hes got a strong loyal fanbase.But you wouldnt know that because you listen to gucci mane and 3 6 mafia and like i said,you claimed you could find 9 gucci mane songs that were better then illmatic.After that statement your opinion became immediately invalid.You might as well say britney spears is better then marvin gaye.

i listen to three six and gucci and i still know what's good.

Jaydc

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2010, 04:36:22 PM »

Thats a oxymoron statement if Ive ever seen one.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2010, 04:39:45 PM »
haha i wouldnt sayin 36 or gucci are better than mega, but overall mega is a borin rapper

Thats a oxymoron statement if Ive ever seen one.
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2010, 05:49:28 PM »
To you he is,to his fan base he isnt.I never get bored withgreat wordplay and dope lyrics.His album the realness shits on almost all other albums.I like it better then every nas album except illmatic.Every song is quality.