Author Topic: Eminem Walking Out Of Best Buy..Cops A Special CD (PIC)  (Read 1795 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem Walking Out Of Best Buy..Cops A Special CD (PIC)
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2010, 04:57:49 PM »

you jus gave canibitch a idea for his next em diss...lol

Someone tell EM to buy a purse. He's got way too much shit in his hands.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2010, 06:17:58 PM »

you jus gave canibitch a idea for his next em diss...lol

Someone tell EM to buy a purse. He's got way too much shit in his hands.

He can call it "Little Photoshop of horrors".

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2010, 09:49:35 AM »
Glad i read all of the thread before responding, think the original picture is more interesting !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2010, 07:53:28 PM »
Just cause they're beefing doesn't mean he can't appreciate the musical aspect. Cannibus is a great lyricist, Em can probably see that. Either that or he's just fucking around lol

this.

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2010, 08:25:45 PM »
Just cause they're beefing doesn't mean he can't appreciate the musical aspect. Cannibus is a great lyricist, Em can probably see that. Either that or he's just fucking around lol

this.
or maybe youre an idiot

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2010, 08:33:29 PM »

this.
or maybe youre an idiot

lol, I take it you think it's photoshopped?  I don't really care if it's real or fake, just saying those are the 2 most sensible reasons as to why he would buy the album: Appreciation or Depreciation.  Take your pic(k).

Jimmy H.

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2010, 08:41:46 PM »
lol, I take it you think it's photoshopped?  
Um, it was pretty clear that it was photoshopped even before the "real" photo surfaced.

Blasphemy

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2010, 11:33:26 PM »

this.
or maybe youre an idiot

lol, I take it you think it's photoshopped?  I don't really care if it's real or fake, just saying those are the 2 most sensible reasons as to why he would buy the album: Appreciation or Depreciation.  Take your pic(k).

The bastard is Photoshop, and with the internet being available and Ems past views on Illegal Download, why would he help someone that might be potentially dissing him??? Think about it man. It was Photo shopped by someone who wanted to stir some controversy or just try and bring us something new. Beefing usually means the appreciation goes out the window. Tell me this, you think Biggie appreciated 2pac saying "Fuck u piggy, I fucked your wife" or Eazy E appreciating Ice Cube's No Vaseline??? I mean Shit unless the diss made you money, is no real reason to appreciate it.

Would you Appreciated me saying "Hey Leak Fuck your cancer aids ridden whore of a mother" no you wouldn't. Face it, People give artist 2 much credit, artist are human like the rest of us, and like the rest of us, if someone is saying Fuck You you're going cold shoulder on a motherfucker in every way until either u feel the beef isn't worth it or they die. The photo has no meaning because it is fake, as such any Meaning you been derived from the photo is false because it was received under false pretenses. If Eminem actually went out and bought the album then I'd admit you might be on something, but trying to get anything outta a retouched photo doesn't hold water.

Just saying....btw were was the Photo actually sourced from??? lol or did the OP do this himself to spark a conversation, cause honestly there is some legit stuff coming out of this thread, the Photo itself is obsolete lol

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2010, 03:01:33 AM »
It looks photoshopped, not only the CD but also Eminem, it doesn't look like he's actually coming out of Best Buy.

Okka

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2010, 03:25:54 AM »
It looks photoshopped, not only the CD but also Eminem, it doesn't look like he's actually coming out of Best Buy.

Hahahaha, it is photoshopped.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2010, 03:40:44 AM »
^Didn't read the replies, just saw the pic & posted my thoughts.

Blasphemy

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2010, 05:39:49 AM »

This is why, most people in this thread/forum shall fail. lol Cause they don't read everything. :I

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2010, 06:59:19 AM »
LOL

ikke

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2010, 06:59:25 AM »

This is why, most people in this thread/forum shall fail. lol Cause they don't read everything. :I
It's the fault of people like you for making unnecessarily long posts

Blasphemy

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2010, 12:38:25 PM »

It's the fault of people like you for making unnecessarily long posts

No, its the fault for motherfuckers not wanting to read on a god damn forum.