Author Topic: Eminem Walking Out Of Best Buy..Cops A Special CD (PIC)  (Read 1810 times)

ikke

Re: Eminem Walking Out Of Best Buy..Cops A Special CD (PIC)
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2010, 12:52:01 PM »
^Didn't read the replies, just saw the pic & posted my thoughts.

This is why, most people in this thread/forum shall fail. lol Cause they don't read everything. :I
It's the fault of people like you for making unnecessarily long posts

No, its the fault for motherfuckers not wanting to read on a god damn forum.
I would have no problem with your long ass post if it couldnt'be shorter but in most cases it can.

I envy the ability to make 5 paragraph post without saying mch allot but no need to use it on a message board

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2010, 02:10:14 PM »

This is why, most people in this thread/forum shall fail. lol Cause they don't read everything. :I
I usually read all posts when I come into a thread. In this case I only read the first page but sorry for not wanting to read everyone's thoughts about Em holding a Canibus CD ::)

Blasphemy

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2010, 02:16:19 PM »

I usually read all posts when I come into a thread. In this case I only read the first page but sorry for not wanting to read everyone's thoughts about Em holding a Canibus CD ::)
I'm not saying u have 2 read it all I'm saying how do you expect to join in the conversation if you can't even figure out what's been said. I mean if its the usual Characters (Dickriders/Haters) ya no need. lol

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2010, 04:31:40 PM »
Ummm why are we even having this convo?? lol seriously all just because I didn't read all of the posts & I didn't even say anything insulting. People do this all the time, whatever.