Author Topic: I Got a Crazy Ass Turk After Me!?! Help  (Read 147 times)

Liquid-Dogg

I Got a Crazy Ass Turk After Me!?! Help
« on: January 17, 2002, 12:14:51 PM »
OK, here's the situation.
  I moved into the house i'm in about 2 years ago this spring, It's a shit house, It ain't even a house really, It's a flat that's part of a huge victorian house, we we got a couple who lives below us (the Crazy Ass Turks) then to the left of us we have a mental home (fucked up i know), We live 5 minute walk from town (huddersfield, in England) It's a shit town, and the crime contains the highest crime rate for any town in England, it also has the highest rate of herion abuse than any other town too
 Ok, the first week i moved in, i had a big party and we all drank and the music was jus plain loud(this was when i was into Ministry of Sound and shit (Trance, house, hard house, too those that don't know), anyway about 4 times in that night the crazy ass turk kept on complainin bout the noise, anyway, eventually my dad kicked everyone out at 2 in the morning cuz peeps was fucking up and shit.
 The next morning i walk to town as usual and this GREAZY, SMELLY, SWEATY ass turk came up to me, shouting at me, half the shit i jus didn't understand. anyway he was saying that next time he's callin the cops on me and that i'll be fucked, being 15 i was stupid and didn't really give a shit about this fucking Lepper, so i jus kept the sesh's and party's coming, anyway, after a year of havin drinkin sesh's at my house, i started to get more into pot, so i got a different group of friends to come round and we smoked till we choked. every so often the noise would be too much for this sweaty man so he'd cum up at 3 in the morning bitching and complainin at me, half the time i jus pretended no one was in, by turning the lights out and shit, so he jus shouted shit like 'if u don't answer then i'll call the cops' (something we could do without esp. when smokin weed) but anyway, i'd take his warning quite seriously and tell everyone to keep quiet (Noise Travel very clearly from my appartment to his)
 Anyway, it all started this new years eve, i had about 20 mates over, some were on Phet(speed), some on Pills (E'z), Some on Ganja and most people drank aswell, now, with it being New years, u'd expect people to be leanient about noise and let people off, but no not off this turk, (spoze we were up till 8 in the morning makin noise and havin 8 big ol' speakers in my room on full, playin oldskool house and techno) All that night he was trying to compete with the noise by playing his music as loud as possible (he's into some of that shit old heavy metal)
  In the morning whilst half the peeps still hadn't recovered consciousness, he came banging on the door shouting and bitching like a fucking dog with the shit's, He was saying shit like, 'Next time i won't bother with the cop's, I'm GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!!' And i was like WHOA, Time out, This guys serious, he was saying shit like he's gonna shoot me and that he's gonna kill my dog, i wish i could say i was like 'Bitch Please!!! u ain't gonna do shit' but no, i didn't feel that way then, i felt like 'shit, this guys serious', so after that, every day i walked to town, i'd sneak down my steps from the house, slowly and quietly past his door, then ran like a bitch out the gate! he's tried to catch me a few times but he ain't no running man!
    Rumours where i live are that peeps have seen him running after my mates after a sesh with a pistol in his hands, so that shit me up too when i heard that.
    It wasn't till last saturday shit blew up, my mate (Infamous Smokey) jus came to my house with a mate, and as he left the turk started to speak to him, tellin him shit like he's know's i do drugs like E'z and Weed and that he(smokey) shouldn't hang around with me cuz he'z called the cops and at any time, is ready to raid my house, my mate immediatly called me up and said get the fuck out the house the cops iz gonna raid it, then he said look out the window, as i did i saw a parked cop car across the road, a transit van cop car drive up the road, and a riot cop car following the van. I SHIT MYSELF, so i grapped all my bongs and shit from my room, waited till my mate came back round then jus ran down my garden, jumped over the fence, then for 3 hours was shittin it cuz i thought they raided my house and my dad was gonna kill me, when we got back we realised it was a false alarm, and that nothing happened. Later he spoke to my mate again, and told him that they got my house on survailence and that they're waiting for the right time to go in (basically when i got some friends round)This all happened on saturday cuz that they day i normally have peeps round, so this whole weekened i've made plans not to come near my house at all. and jus tonight as my mate left my house, i saw the turk wondering outside with a snooker que in his hand looking for people!!!

(I think the reason he know's i do all this shit is from new years, at times like 3 in the morning i'd have friends shouting 'LET'S GO TO TOWN AND ASK ANYONE IF THEY GOT ANY PILLS, WE REALLLY NEED SOME' and other stuff like 'EVERYONE, LET'S GO UPSTAIRS AND ALL HAVE 5 LUNGS!!!' and jus general shit like that. if he hadn't anything making noise in his appartment, he'd of been able to listen to us very clearly and hear everything we say.

Basically i'm living in fear for my life cuz some guy get's pissed off at loud music in the middle of the night, damn it i hate turkish people.

Sprme*

p.s. hope u understood all that, rushed it a bit, it could also be that my grammer/punctuation ain't on top form at the mo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infamous_smokey

Re: I Got a Crazy Ass Turk After Me!?! Help
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2002, 12:25:20 PM »
yo he a fuckin trick we should jus run up in his yard an smoke him quick an easy an no evidence.lol

Peace.

BL7

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2002, 12:31:16 PM »
I understood that perfectly. If I were you I wouldn't have any loud parties anymore, 'cuz it sounds like that guy means business.  >:( That's some bizzare shit no doubt. Be careful homie.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2002, 12:42:39 PM »
DAMN!!!

First the Armenian Genocide and then this.

Turks done lost they minds  :(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2002, 06:32:57 PM »
that is one crazy ass muthafucker man.  u betta watch urself cuz u know he aint got shit better to do than to snitch on ya.

Top_Hustla

• Lil Geezy
  • Dippin' in ma Fleetwood.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2002, 11:24:14 PM »
Man sounds like you shoulda stopped all those parties and shit long ago, why didnt ch'yall have them at someones house that dont have no apartments?
"playin with my money, is like playin with my emotions." - Big Worm.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2002, 01:21:08 AM »
Man sounds like you shoulda stopped all those parties and shit long ago, why didnt ch'yall have them at someones house that dont have no apartments?

Sounds like the right thing to do (have party's at a propper house) thing is, i'm the only one out of my mates who's rents have split up, so got the house to myself half the time, and ain't bothered bout smokin pot in my room, unlike all other peeps i know

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2002, 04:23:26 AM »
yes we have crazy neighbours .. theres a mad old woman that made up aload of rumours about me and my sister and my mum to the whole town ... she kinda told them we were a family of prostitutes !!! lmao .. she called the cops coz my 15 year old sister was in her garden lol ..
she complaned when i played rap one day in my back yard coz i was in a show and was praticing my dance moves .. she start saying it was digusting lol ..
she also thinks we're the devil coz my entire family don't or rarely go to mass or if we do its in another town lmao
she thinks it scandoulous that half my family english and my best mates a english girl ??? i think she rasict aswell coz i knew this bosnain girl who lives on my street that told me she had been bothering her b4 ..plus she once went into a trance staring at me and my black ex-boyfriend
and she spys on us .. i mean she knows alotta stuff about my family even though we NEVER speak to her
Another time .. i think it was new years a few years ago .. we were having a party a bunch of skinheads came upto our house carrying aload of beer cans so they could get into the party .. we would'nt let em .. so they went crazy and wrote stuff about me and my sister being sluts all over the front of the house...how the fuck they knew our names i dunno .. probably got the information from the old bitch nexy door lmao