Author Topic: i need some help and advice  (Read 765 times)

bez

Re: i need some help and advice
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 06:35:26 PM »
You wouldn't want to fuck this bird, trust me. Its not a case of it being 'the real world' is it really. You shouldn't feel angry and pissed off everytime you leave work because some stupid ass bitch won't get off your case, I'm just guna quit I think. Start fresh. The area manager is cool but as Daygo said, he's always going to stick by his managers isn't he. He's not going to really care what I say or do. That's why I'm going to quit and then send him the list of shit she's done. I just can't see myself continuing to work for her which is crazy for me because I get along with everyone but she's just the most difficult person I've ever came across. She's stuck up, snotty, a bitch, contradictive and I know for a fact she's got some phycological issues because I accidently came across a file of her the other day. But that's beside the point. Since she took over, one supervisor has left, the deputy manager has gone and now it looks like I'm out the door. I think there is definatly something going on with her.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 06:38:40 PM »
You wouldn't want to fuck this bird, trust me. Its not a case of it being 'the real world' is it really. You shouldn't feel angry and pissed off everytime you leave work because some stupid ass bitch won't get off your case, I'm just guna quit I think. Start fresh. The area manager is cool but as Daygo said, he's always going to stick by his managers isn't he. He's not going to really care what I say or do. That's why I'm going to quit and then send him the list of shit she's done. I just can't see myself continuing to work for her which is crazy for me because I get along with everyone but she's just the most difficult person I've ever came across. She's stuck up, snotty, a bitch, contradictive and I know for a fact she's got some phycological issues because I accidently came across a file of her the other day. But that's beside the point. Since she took over, one supervisor has left, the deputy manager has gone and now it looks like I'm out the door. I think there is definatly something going on with her.

do you actually like that job?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

bez

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 07:08:21 PM »
Not at all.

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 07:11:19 PM »
Yes, it is the case of the "real world".  LMAO.  Did you not read the replies of other people in this thread stating they had the same situation before?  That shit happens all the time, all over the place.  Do you know how many people can't stand their boss and/or their job?  That is "the real world".

You are 24 dude, you barely have a taste of the real work world.  Are you just going to get upset and leave every job you get where you don't get along with your boss?  Sure, sometimes it is not worth putting up with.  And sometimes you will get a great boss.  But the fact of the matter is, you have no control over your boss...its completely out of your hands.  But how you handle yourself, is completely within your means.  Sometimes the best solution is finding a new job, but I don't think that is the right solution, because odds are the same thing is going to happen to you again more than once in your career.

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 07:16:54 PM »
Yes, it is the case of the "real world".  LMAO.  Did you not read the replies of other people in this thread stating they had the same situation before?  That shit happens all the time, all over the place.  Do you know how many people can't stand their boss and/or their job?  That is "the real world".

You are 24 dude, you barely have a taste of the real work world.  Are you just going to get upset and leave every job you get where you don't get along with your boss?  Sure, sometimes it is not worth putting up with.  And sometimes you will get a great boss.  But the fact of the matter is, you have no control over your boss...its completely out of your hands.  But how you handle yourself, is completely within your means.  Sometimes the best solution is finding a new job, but I don't think that is the right solution, because odds are the same thing is going to happen to you again more than once in your career.
he said hes worked there for 7 years, since he was 17. it sounds like its basically the only job hes had, and he said they dont pay him shit. fuck that job

bez

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 07:40:18 PM »
Its not really a case of her being a crap boss, she's a crap person, there's a difference. She's just a horrible woman. She's 24 years old herself and she is like a 50 year old woman. She is a joke. But I suppose its not just her. The job is awful, awful pay, I'm 25 soon and just think I cud and shud be doing something so much better and also gettin up and going to the same building you've been working at for 7 years is devestating to my moral. Of course ppl go thru stuff like this all the time and I get what u mean with the 'real world' quote but still I think the old saying going I would rather do something terrible and love it than do something ok and hate it. I'm just so unhappy here. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and I've literally felt like this for around 4 months so its obviously not getting better.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2010, 07:47:52 PM »
Not at all.

then fuckit...find another job.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 08:00:34 PM »
Its not really a case of her being a crap boss, she's a crap person, there's a difference. She's just a horrible woman. She's 24 years old herself and she is like a 50 year old woman. She is a joke. But I suppose its not just her. The job is awful, awful pay, I'm 25 soon and just think I cud and shud be doing something so much better and also gettin up and going to the same building you've been working at for 7 years is devestating to my moral. Of course ppl go thru stuff like this all the time and I get what u mean with the 'real world' quote but still I think the old saying going I would rather do something terrible and love it than do something ok and hate it. I'm just so unhappy here. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and I've literally felt like this for around 4 months so its obviously not getting better.

yeah, its not worth making your life miserable because of your job.  What I am trying to point out is that, basically, most jobs suck.  I mean, all the crap myth's that you get told when you are a kid, about how you can grow up and be anything you want, and how education and hard work leads to success, etc.  For the most part, it is  a bunch of bullshit.  The real work world is not fair.  I don't know what country you are living in, but pretty much the entire global economy is very bad right now.  At least w/ your job you have been there for awhile.  You go to a new job and they have layoffs, you will be the first to go.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 08:08:02 PM »
if all jobs suck...then where do you work? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 08:14:15 PM »
I didn't say all jobs suck, I said most jobs suck.  Think how many jobs in the USA come from someone working at walmart, target, a gas station, a fastfood place, starbucks.  That is millions of jobs.  I've never worked any of those jobs, but I would bet my life that they suck.  If you have a good job that doesn't suck, well great, you are a lucky person.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 08:15:41 PM »
haha all those jobs do suck and ive been in most of those places...but workin in those places you appreciate life more i guess havin to work at a gas station or wal mart at such a low wage
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaChamp

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 08:40:13 PM »
quit being a pussy.. call her a bitch to her face and walk out

you will feel so much better

your girlfriend likes me

shut up you lieng faggot ass gook wannabe

poopshoot

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 11:53:55 PM »
What is your degree in ?  Maybe I can use in my office.  Strike some fear into Elior that I might fire him if he doesn't shape up.

bez

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2010, 03:14:22 AM »
Yeah well as I said its never really been about the money. Its only since she has arrived that I've thought 'I'm not getting paid enough for this bullshit'. I'm basically a store manager and I'm gettin around 700 pound a month after tax, that to me is a joke. Especially considering the hard work I do. But I've got friends who work for the fire service, auditing companies and even just on the phones for companies and they are picking up around 15 to 20 G's a year, were as I'm making around 10. I think today is going to be my last day. I'm in 2-6 so I'm going to go in do my shift and then tomorrow I'm going to goto work with a letter and my uniform and key and everything, I've had it. She will have a go at me today aswell because I told her I couldn't come in at 1 instead of 2. My degree is in Media Film and Television. I mean surly there is something better out there for me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2010, 07:01:52 AM »
yeah you can get better....so your in europe?
Cube