Author Topic: i need some help and advice  (Read 763 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: i need some help and advice
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2010, 08:11:48 AM »
Yeah well as I said its never really been about the money. Its only since she has arrived that I've thought 'I'm not getting paid enough for this bullshit'. I'm basically a store manager and I'm gettin around 700 pound a month after tax, that to me is a joke. Especially considering the hard work I do. But I've got friends who work for the fire service, auditing companies and even just on the phones for companies and they are picking up around 15 to 20 G's a year, were as I'm making around 10. I think today is going to be my last day. I'm in 2-6 so I'm going to go in do my shift and then tomorrow I'm going to goto work with a letter and my uniform and key and everything, I've had it. She will have a go at me today aswell because I told her I couldn't come in at 1 instead of 2. My degree is in Media Film and Television. I mean surly there is something better out there for me.

sounds like the rights thing to do imo...at the end of the day, if your job is making you miserable then there's no point in you being there, as long as you can cope with being a bit shorter in cash until you find something else. Pretty poor pay, i take it you work for Wilkinsons?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

2010-thefuture

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010, 09:43:06 AM »
hey man I was lucky I found two jobs that I fell in love with.........one was shut down from the recession and the other was named the lucas stadium when I was working at it it was the RCA Dome and I worked as a housekeeper..............when I worked at Rumpke I made 450 a week...........I made 350 from RCA dome............and both of those are before taxes............

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2010, 01:14:25 PM »
quit being a pussy.. call her a bitch to her face and walk out

you will feel so much better

your girlfriend likes me

shut up you lieng faggot ass gook wannabe

she was up at 3 am talking to me swear on everything

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2010, 01:23:26 PM »

your girlfriend likes me

youre a known liar

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2010, 01:27:17 PM »

your girlfriend likes me

youre a known liar

prove it

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2010, 04:51:17 PM »
Yeah well as I said its never really been about the money. Its only since she has arrived that I've thought 'I'm not getting paid enough for this bullshit'. I'm basically a store manager and I'm gettin around 700 pound a month after tax, that to me is a joke. Especially considering the hard work I do. But I've got friends who work for the fire service, auditing companies and even just on the phones for companies and they are picking up around 15 to 20 G's a year, were as I'm making around 10. I think today is going to be my last day. I'm in 2-6 so I'm going to go in do my shift and then tomorrow I'm going to goto work with a letter and my uniform and key and everything, I've had it. She will have a go at me today aswell because I told her I couldn't come in at 1 instead of 2. My degree is in Media Film and Television. I mean surly there is something better out there for me.

man, you put in 7 years at this place...that is a long time.  At least give your 2 weeks notice.  I mean, you want a good reference don't you?  You gonna give up all that 7 years of building a good history w/ the company, all over this bitch?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2010, 04:53:54 PM »
yeah leave on a good note...if possible
cuz by not doin that
1.the bitch is winnin over you
2.shes screwin you....mentally
3.you lose your job where as shes still there makin money
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JAZ

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2010, 08:11:02 PM »
bez, my friend. quit the fucking job. if you hate it, why torment yourself? there are almost no benefits, atleast from what i understand from your post. if you do something you love, it's hardly called work. i love going to my internship every single day, i hardly get payed, but i love doing what i do.

ikke

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2010, 03:10:55 AM »
bez, my friend. quit the fucking job. if you hate it, why torment yourself? there are almost no benefits, atleast from what i understand from your post. if you do something you love, it's hardly called work. i love going to my internship every single day, i hardly get payed, but i love doing what i do.
Yes.

Every job you don't enjoy is slavery.

bez

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2010, 09:27:52 AM »
Yeah I mean Ive been close to qutting so many times but it obviously has its positives and negatives. Im still very unsure of what to do. Im so unhappy but I might at least wait until April to see if my old manager returns. She was very cool.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2010, 10:24:38 AM »
hey bez u like that job as much as posting here?If u do then u r enjoying the job ,if u don't then get another jobAND MAKE SURE U HAVE IT before u quit holmes

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2010, 10:52:05 AM »
Hey bro I know exactly what you're talking about.  I went thru the same shit.  I left a good paying job because I couldn't stand the people or the business.  I had a lot of people second guessing me and tell me i was crazy to leave a good job in this economy etc.  But those people aren't walking in your shoes and if your job is physically making you sick and shit like that, it's not even worth it to me.  I've dealt with some unbelievable assholes on a daily basis and that shit grinds on you. 

My advice is to move on.  Get another job somewhere else.  Sounds like youve got good experience and a degree.  You can find something else.  Peace

2010-thefuture

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2010, 12:19:05 PM »
 :sign_werd:

bez

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2010, 03:19:20 AM »
Just quit!!! Couldn't do it any longer. I'm free!!!

JAZ

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2010, 04:43:56 AM »
Just quit!!! Couldn't do it any longer. I'm free!!!
yes!