Author Topic: So since Slap Back leaked  (Read 2715 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So since Slap Back leaked
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2010, 03:21:45 PM »
Ask any Crooked I fan what they would prefer to hear. BOSS or the untouchable album, and the majority would say the Untouchable album, or Death Row equivalent

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

V2DHeart

« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2010, 03:35:09 PM »
Ask any Crooked I fan what they would prefer to hear. BOSS or the untouchable album, and the majority would say the Untouchable album, or Death Row equivalent

And why's that?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2010, 03:50:47 PM »

And why's that?

I just think that more people would rather hear newer material from him. I might be wrong.

JohnnyL

« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2010, 03:55:10 PM »
 I don't know what other fans' opinions are, but I would rather hear the "Untouchable" album than "B.O.S.S."  But on the other hand, I'd settle for hearing any album from Crooked I, at this point.

Al Bundy

« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2010, 03:56:29 PM »
after listening to some of the leaked deathrow crooked i material, i'd rather not hear anything he did after daz left.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »
id put money on it that your wrong...people want new crooked muzik cuz its better than gucci, wacka, jim etc...but the death row era crooked....untouchable for real and thats what most want

And why's that?

I just think that more people would rather hear newer material from him. I might be wrong.

thats what im sayin

This forum amazes me sometimes. You niggas sit around crying for unreleased Crooked I  material from the DR era then everytime we get some you start saying it shouldn't have been leaked. Make up your fuckin minds.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2010, 04:04:23 PM »
id put money on it that your wrong...people want new crooked muzik cuz its better than gucci, wacka, jim etc...but the death row era crooked....untouchable for real and thats what most want

And why's that?

thats what im sayin

This forum amazes me sometimes. You niggas sit around crying for unreleased Crooked I  material from the DR era then everytime we get some you start saying it shouldn't have been leaked. Make up your fuckin minds.

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one.

Personally, I'm more into Crooked's newer material, I like the way he's progressed as an artist.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2010, 04:08:23 PM »
yeah people might be goin crazy over this why?
1.cuz its been hyped for so long
2.and everyone wanted to hear what crooked said....come to find out he went in on snoopy major
3.but real talk everyone wants new material but theyd take this semi dope diss over anythin gucci, jim jones, banks, juelz, wayne, papap diddy, rick etc....cuz they are all wack....even game recently isnt doin anythin dope

so of course people gon go crazy about a diss thats goin at snoop....member this was from then, so if this would have leaked back then it prolly would have helped crooked more back than now, but its still gon help crooked now, cuz lyrically he went in on snoop on a aite beat

And why's that?

thats what im sayin

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one.

Personally, I'm more into Crooked's newer material, I like the way he's progressed as an artist.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2010, 04:36:38 PM »

And why's that?

nope not wrong. Crooked I has come along way from the days of Death Row. He was tight then, but is a better artist now. But everyone will have their own opinions ...

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2010, 04:51:07 PM »

this is so true.  like when FTP put that SHTTBG EP for sale

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2010, 06:50:25 PM »
I wish Snoop made a diss about crooked back then.. Oh Well..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2010, 07:00:54 PM »
you mean one on one bout crooked?
pimp slapped was bout all of em

I wish Snoop made a diss about crooked back then.. Oh Well..
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2010, 07:18:13 PM »
I can't get over how many people are crying over this leak, acting as if they are holy honest and law-abiding internet surfers. They'd be the first to download the latest 2Pac leaks in a second.

Effex should be the only one bothered about this. People are too overly concerned about his "friendship" with Snoop  ::) :-X

I personally couldn't give a shyt if they fell out tomorrow. (which they wont) Crooked made a name, fanbase, released songs, mixtapes, slaughterhouse etc. all without Snoop, and even being 'cool' with Snoop has done zilch for him. Where was Crook on Malice? Where is he on more malice? Crooked I doesn't need a Soulja Boy collaborating sell out, who's watered down into girly bubble gum pop like a Snoop Dogg to make his career take off

IF anything this can only be a thing good. It'll spark controversy through out the net and give Crooked a lot of exposure, and once Crook explains that it's a very very old diss back to when Snoop was dissing Death Row, they'll both be cool about it, and it may drive towards them being pushed to do a collaboration to prove their sincerity, and to die down the negative flames of the diss, because Snoop is not innocent in this either, but both are grown men
2pacs not around t osay "hey guys don't leak these songs"

crook is

But it's well documented that 2Pac was against bootlegs. Even early on, the video of him going off on one because some Asian guy with a stall had a bootleg 2Pac tape, and he erupted demanding he take all his tapes off the stall before he trash it.

The point is, forum members will gladly download the latest 2Pac leaks despite his opposed attitude towards it, but whine about Crooked I leaks? Why? The Death Row tracks, and leaks are what built his fan base in the first place. He shouldn't be too critical on the whole idea of his earlier work hitting the public ear. Ask any Crooked I fan what they would prefer to hear. BOSS or the untouchable album, and the majority would say the Untouchable album, or Death Row equivalent

I'd rather hear BOSS than Untouchable
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2010, 02:00:15 AM »
How come this song didn't drop in 2002 to respond to Snoop diss? Why they kept it in the down low?
Anyway too bad the song is tagged and in a shitty quality because it's one of the best crooked i's performance i've heard
too bad he doesn't rap like that anymore  :-\

V2DHeart

« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2010, 04:53:27 AM »
I'd rather hear a Rawer Crooked I spitting in heavy freestyle mode (minus Say Hi To The Bad Guy) than his later commercial attempts with songs rattling 'C.O.B niggggga', 'Treacherousssss', 'Circle of Bosses' 'Demitrius', 'Horse Shoe', and naming himself in newer songs. I can't count how many times you hear "Crooked I/Crooked/Young Crooked" from himself on a verse. It's like listening to gay advertisements rather than real raw rap records

Don't get me wrong, he's still a hot MC, and hasn't lost his writing ability, but to me IMO he's just lost his colorful appeal he had at Tha Row, which originally led me to become a fan awaiting his album. A bunch of shelved albums, canceled release dates and a bunch of dull, cheaply produced beat mixtapes later, and his re-used "steretype gangsta" vocabulary being used in his newer material made me loose a lot of interest in him

There was a poll on this last year, and Untouchable came out on top. Now wouldn't be any different
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>