Author Topic: So since Slap Back leaked  (Read 2708 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: So since Slap Back leaked
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 04:39:54 PM »
so how did this track leak?

Been floating around for a while, but it started off when U.N.TO.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. a.k.a. Legendz bought the Skanless bootleg version.

so this was already on a bootleg album out there? surprised it didn't leak way sooner then

Yeah, it just never leaked to the public.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 04:41:24 PM »

Been floating around for a while, but it started off when U.N.TO.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. a.k.a. Legendz bought the Skanless bootleg version.

so this was already on a bootleg album out there? surprised it didn't leak way sooner then

I see... how did dude buy that shit then lol must have some connections

Matty

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 04:42:22 PM »
we arnt allowed to post it .. join thebossboard.com only serious crook fans WHO DONT LEAK can get it from on there

well i didn't know about the leak being dubious or in bad taste, that's irrelevant.

the reason your thread was deleted was because it contained a link to a registration only forum and a link to another article without the content pasted into the post. like i said, feel free to respot your thread correctly if you wish.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 04:42:51 PM »

there was a poster here that purchased the cd at the death row auction and was selling pre-orders. the same dude who was selling roscoe philafornia OG (which i leaked  8))

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 04:43:51 PM »
we arnt allowed to post it .. join thebossboard.com only serious crook fans WHO DONT LEAK can get it from on there

well i didn't know about the leak being dubious or in bad taste, that's irrelevant.

the reason your thread was deleted was because it contained a link to a registration only forum and a link to another article without the content pasted into the post. like i said, feel free to respot your thread correctly if you wish.

matty i think you missed the zshare link in the post

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 04:44:11 PM »

there was a poster here that purchased the cd at the death row auction and was selling pre-orders. the same dude who was selling roscoe philafornia OG (which i leaked  8))

alright, I don't feel like I'm in the dark anymore  8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2010, 04:44:43 PM »

Correct, the same source for Kurupt's Row Rider, Above The Law, etc. It was multiple dudes, but one source. Anyways, I just thought it was funny that they tagged it up with BossBoard. By the way, Mr. Bundy, who was the original poster of the song on here?

Matty

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 04:46:44 PM »

matty i think you missed the zshare link in the post

yeah that appeared just as it was being deleted, but it still had a link to another article without any info. we're not being forum nazis, but threads need to have any info contained within links pasted into the post.

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 04:56:37 PM »
oh man, I could totally see snoop dogg crying after hearing this.  It will probably completely fuck up the relationship between crook and snoop.  Someone just completely ruined the entire rap game.  GAME OVER MAN!  GAME OVER!

EFFeX

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 05:04:29 PM »
You guys know I have love for Dubcnn and all, but I have to be honest.

I thought you guys don't allow leaks to songs that aren't authorized by the artist?

Okka

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 05:04:49 PM »
It's a good track but not that crazy like people were sayin' before it wasn't leaked.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 05:17:01 PM by Okka »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 05:14:28 PM »

it was posted in a thread here on the dub but it was deleted right as I was responding. luckily i still had the zshare link open  8)

so you take pride in the leaking of this song that isn't authorized by the creator?

wow...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 05:21:41 PM »
LMAO at you guys getting butthurt about this song leaking.  I'm sure all of you have plenty of illegally downloaded music.  Haha don't get so emotional over it just cause you dream of crooked I teabagging you.  Fuck man, I guarantee you guys have unauthorized leaks of snoops music, yet you are not complaining about it.  Get the fuck outta here.

EFFeX

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 05:22:50 PM »
I'm saying whoever the dude is that leaked it originally, admit to it and stop blaming it on other people. Be a man about it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 05:30:57 PM »
well in that case, all props go out to my dude G.O.D. Pt. III

http://www.zshare.net/download/72494515cedd99b9/

Can we keep this to PM's man? No offense, but I don't want another pointless beef between Crooked I and Snoop happening again. Plus, whoever leaked this did it to cause trouble.

Lol @ this re-starting their beef. You don't think Snoop already knew about Crooked I dissin him?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"