Author Topic: So since Slap Back leaked  (Read 2710 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So since Slap Back leaked
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2010, 10:09:48 PM »
nah aite i understand what your sayin but as long as you state that you didnt do it, shouldnt that be good enough
cus say in this case....its out there so now it cant be undone (go back into time to not leak it) youve already said you didnt do it, but like i said this is good for crooked cuz its another piece of the puzzle that everyone wants to hear
and thats interestin to know that the song was property of wideawake
were they goin to release this anyway?
and im not sayin anyone should be unprofessional and you havent been so thats why IMO your not in the wrong here

effex since you know you didnt do it, why are you mad about anythin to do wit this?
IMO if crooked is payin you (or is for that matter)....you should be happy that this has leaked so people can stay interested in the person thats payin (or isnt) you cuz he wont be releasin anythin for a minute
if snoops goin to do anythin to crooked best belee its goin to happen and stoppin a diss from leakin wont stop anyone, let alone snoop from makin that move...thats jus me tho

I'm upset because the song is property of Wide Awake Entertainment and leaked illegally using my website's name. This track was not supposed to surface, especially after Crooked I and Snoop Dogg settled their differences several months back.

I have already been in contact with the person who posted it on our site and they did it to intentionally discredit my sites name as well as Crooked I's.

It's a matter of being professional. The Boss Board doesn't leak records and we don't condone it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2010, 10:16:00 PM »
Sheeesh
Other hip hop sites are pickin up on this leak.
Its gonna be all over the web soon.
And whens Crooks album comin?

Exactly my point.

This is a bad look for The Boss Board considering our website is tagged throughout the song. This is not the publicity that we need right now.

Maybe it can help you alls traffic go up and help Crookeds album sales  ;D

EFFeX

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2010, 10:16:46 PM »
nah aite i understand what your sayin but as long as you state that you didnt do it, shouldnt that be good enough
cus say in this case....its out there so now it cant be undone (go back into time to not leak it) youve already said you didnt do it, but like i said this is good for crooked cuz its another piece of the puzzle that everyone wants to hear
and im not sayin anyone should be unprofessional and you havent been so thats why IMO your not in the wrong here

effex since you know you didnt do it, why are you mad about anythin to do wit this?
IMO if crooked is payin you (or is for that matter)....you should be happy that this has leaked so people can stay interested in the person thats payin (or isnt) you cuz he wont be releasin anythin for a minute
if snoops goin to do anythin to crooked best belee its goin to happen and stoppin a diss from leakin wont stop anyone, let alone snoop from makin that move...thats jus me tho

I'm upset because the song is property of Wide Awake Entertainment and leaked illegally using my website's name. This track was not supposed to surface, especially after Crooked I and Snoop Dogg settled their differences several months back.

I have already been in contact with the person who posted it on our site and they did it to intentionally discredit my sites name as well as Crooked I's.

It's a matter of being professional. The Boss Board doesn't leak records and we don't condone it.

I understand your point.

Publicity is great for Crooked, but this is negative publicity. I know I didn't leak it, but other sites don't know that I don't like being associated with the bootlegging community as I've gone out of my way throughout the years to prevent leaks such as this.

I am not upset with fans, how could I be? I'm a huge fan. I'm just upset that the guy who leaked it caused unnecessary stress that I would have otherwise not had to deal with today.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2010, 10:20:57 PM »
yeah i understand your point and i give you mad props for bein professional about it for real
but im still not gettin it
i mean cant you jus send a e-mail out to any site that has the song....ay this aint me end of?
that should be it right, if they cant trust you with what your sayin then how can they trust you with anyone else?
so if they trust you with other stuff, then this shouldnt be any different..you dont seem like a duke to mess around or play around
thats why im wonderin why your all worked up about it beyond the fact of youve done what you could, i guess now enjoy more pub toward the artist your promotin
and like i said will only help you
and im not tryna say what they did was good, but at the same time now that its done, it can only help IMO
and whats the deal wit wideawake ownin this song anyway?
what were they goin to do wit it?

I understand your point.

Publicity is great for Crooked, but this is negative publicity. I know I didn't leak it, but other sites don't know that I don't like being associated with the bootlegging community as I've gone out of my way throughout the years to prevent leaks such as this.

I am not upset with fans, how could I be? I'm a huge fan. I'm just upset that the guy who leaked it caused unnecessary stress that I would have otherwise not had to deal with today.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

EFFeX

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2010, 10:25:05 PM »
yeah i understand your point and i give you mad props for bein professional about it for real
but im still not gettin it
i mean cant you jus send a e-mail out to any site that has the song....ay this aint me end of?
that should be it right, if they cant trust you with what your sayin then how can they trust you with anyone else?
so if they trust you with other stuff, then this shouldnt be any different..you dont seem like a duke to mess around or play around
thats why im wonderin why your all worked up about it beyond the fact of youve done what you could, i guess now enjoy more pub toward the artist your promotin
and like i said will only help you
and im not tryna say what they did was good, but at the same time now that its done, it can only help IMO
and whats the deal wit wideawake ownin this song anyway?
what were they goin to do wit it?

I understand your point.

LOL...

I have been contacting sites, saying please don't associate me with this song (or remove it, which most won't). That's my point though, that's just something that I'd rather not have to do, especially on a Friday night. lol

As far as Wide Awake goes, this is part of their catalog when they bought the Death Row masters. I don't think they had plans to release it, but it's still their property.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »
aite cool and good lookin on explainin that
and i guess do what you do, im not tryna sound like a pa-reacher...lol but this is only goin to help crooked IMO more-so than hurt
and youve already said it isnt you
and how can you expect sites to take it down, its new crooked to them, but at least you told em
Cube

the ghost

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2010, 10:44:12 PM »
Nice diss track.  I  think that it woulda been cool if he didn't call him a snitch 30 times, but I think Snoop gotta have funk with him now lol.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2010, 11:04:00 PM »
wat else can i say.... :-\

Muhfukka

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2010, 11:22:15 PM »

acgrundy

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2010, 11:39:55 PM »
wow, effex, thats a bit much drama.  I mean, you are a fan and you are stressing because a song leaked on the net, and someone tagged it w/ your website.  You serious man?  haha I think you need to step back and look at exactly how ridiculous that sounds.  I sure hope you are not going to be losing sleep over this.  And if you are spending your friday night trying to clear your name of this...haha, dude I think you are taking your position w/ crooked I website creator a bit far.  Haha you are probably more concerned about this then snoop is.

EFFeX

« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2010, 11:52:49 PM »
wow, effex, thats a bit much drama.  I mean, you are a fan and you are stressing because a song leaked on the net, and someone tagged it w/ your website.  You serious man?  haha I think you need to step back and look at exactly how ridiculous that sounds.  I sure hope you are not going to be losing sleep over this.  And if you are spending your friday night trying to clear your name of this...haha, dude I think you are taking your position w/ crooked I website creator a bit far.  Haha you are probably more concerned about this then snoop is.

You know what it is bro, I just don't like people blaming me for stuff that I wasn't involved in. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. My whole thing was, if your going to leak something, fine it is what it is, just don't drag me into it. You know?

Blood$

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2010, 12:34:51 AM »
  :-X

Muhfukka

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2010, 12:46:21 AM »
hahaha

Jimmy H.

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2010, 12:54:08 AM »
I can understand EFFeX's dilema. It makes it look like his board is behind the leak and it just looks bad for them because it stands to create BS. It would be like if someone posted a fake interview with Crook dissing a bunch of artists and websites started running it as real.

Matty

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2010, 02:23:59 AM »
You know what it is bro, I just don't like people blaming me for stuff that I wasn't involved in. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. My whole thing was, if your going to leak something, fine it is what it is, just don't drag me into it. You know?

bro that aint cool that someone deliberately tagged this with your site just to cause friction. in fact it is very much a bitch move, i would be mad too.

at the same time, now its out there, its out there. unfortunately its pointless trying to remove links etc. at least people reading this thread will know the score.