Author Topic: So since Slap Back leaked  (Read 2698 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: So since Slap Back leaked
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2010, 09:42:45 AM »
we will see crooked doing his statement for this remember no vasaline pt.2 from kurupt was leaked in 07 guess what he did?

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2010, 09:46:34 AM »
we will see crooked doing his statement for this remember no vasaline pt.2 from kurupt was leaked in 07 guess what he did?

yes, he acted like a bitch

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2010, 09:51:55 AM »
well i always was against songs being tagged in the first place. tagging tracks is wack

ikke

« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2010, 10:26:12 AM »
well i always was against songs being tagged in the first place. tagging tracks is wack
tags are the reason hiphop is dead

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2010, 11:58:50 AM »
I can't get over how many people are crying over this leak, acting as if they are holy honest and law-abiding internet surfers. They'd be the first to download the latest 2Pac leaks in a second.

Effex should be the only one bothered about this. People are too overly concerned about his "friendship" with Snoop  ::) :-X

I personally couldn't give a shyt if they fell out tomorrow. (which they wont) Crooked made a name, fanbase, released songs, mixtapes, slaughterhouse etc. all without Snoop, and even being 'cool' with Snoop has done zilch for him. Where was Crook on Malice? Where is he on more malice? Crooked I doesn't need a Soulja Boy collaborating sell out, who's watered down into girly bubble gum pop like a Snoop Dogg to make his career take off

IF anything this can only be a thing good. It'll spark controversy through out the net and give Crooked a lot of exposure, and once Crook explains that it's a very very old diss back to when Snoop was dissing Death Row, they'll both be cool about it, and it may drive towards them being pushed to do a collaboration to prove their sincerity, and to die down the negative flames of the diss, because Snoop is not innocent in this either, but both are grown men
2pacs not around t osay "hey guys don't leak these songs"

crook is
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »
Snoop was right about crooked being a crumb off his table, old nigga STILL has no album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2010, 12:34:22 PM »
Snoop was right about crooked being a crumb off his table, old nigga STILL has no album
::)  and Snoop has released a bunch of FLOPS since this was recorded...what's your point?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mietek23

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2010, 12:47:28 PM »
It's a good track but not that crazy like people were sayin' before it wasn't leaked.

True. Lyrics are dope but the production is kinda boring, one of many average beats from Tha Row Hitters..

Muhfukka

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2010, 12:50:56 PM »
::)  and Snoop has released a bunch of FLOPS since this was recorded...what's your point?
you may not like the shit hes put out since then, but there wasnt too many flops. im sure snoop has made a shitload of money in that time

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2010, 12:55:26 PM »
This forum amazes me sometimes. You niggas sit around crying for unreleased Crooked I  material from the DR era then everytime we get some you start saying it shouldn't have been leaked. Make up your fuckin minds.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Muhfukka

« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2010, 12:56:45 PM »
This forum amazes me sometimes. You niggas sit around crying for unreleased Crooked I  material from the DR era then everytime we get some you start saying it shouldn't have been leaked. Make up your fuckin minds.
the whole thing is pretty funny to me

Blood$

« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2010, 01:14:40 PM »

Al Bundy

« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2010, 01:15:55 PM »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2010, 01:43:21 PM »
You guys know I have love for Dubcnn and all, but I have to be honest.

I thought you guys don't allow leaks to songs that aren't authorized by the artist?

They don't if you're name is Snoop Dogg or are in anyway affiliated with him. If you know this forum's history, this forum is pretty much the unofficial Snoop Dogg forum. If you're not associated with Snoop Dogg, then its ok to leak unheard material

V2DHeart

« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2010, 03:20:23 PM »
I can't get over how many people are crying over this leak, acting as if they are holy honest and law-abiding internet surfers. They'd be the first to download the latest 2Pac leaks in a second.

Effex should be the only one bothered about this. People are too overly concerned about his "friendship" with Snoop  ::) :-X

I personally couldn't give a shyt if they fell out tomorrow. (which they wont) Crooked made a name, fanbase, released songs, mixtapes, slaughterhouse etc. all without Snoop, and even being 'cool' with Snoop has done zilch for him. Where was Crook on Malice? Where is he on more malice? Crooked I doesn't need a Soulja Boy collaborating sell out, who's watered down into girly bubble gum pop like a Snoop Dogg to make his career take off

IF anything this can only be a thing good. It'll spark controversy through out the net and give Crooked a lot of exposure, and once Crook explains that it's a very very old diss back to when Snoop was dissing Death Row, they'll both be cool about it, and it may drive towards them being pushed to do a collaboration to prove their sincerity, and to die down the negative flames of the diss, because Snoop is not innocent in this either, but both are grown men
2pacs not around t osay "hey guys don't leak these songs"

crook is

But it's well documented that 2Pac was against bootlegs. Even early on, the video of him going off on one because some Asian guy with a stall had a bootleg 2Pac tape, and he erupted demanding he take all his tapes off the stall before he trash it.

The point is, forum members will gladly download the latest 2Pac leaks despite his opposed attitude towards it, but whine about Crooked I leaks? Why? The Death Row tracks, and leaks are what built his fan base in the first place. He shouldn't be too critical on the whole idea of his earlier work hitting the public ear. Ask any Crooked I fan what they would prefer to hear. BOSS or the untouchable album, and the majority would say the Untouchable album, or Death Row equivalent
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>