Author Topic: Shyne No Longer A Part Of DJ Khaled's Album  (Read 397 times)

Blood$

Shyne No Longer A Part Of DJ Khaled's Album
« on: February 16, 2010, 11:14:09 AM »
You win some and you lose some. Despite Victory being the name of his upcoming album, DJ Khaled apparently lost—a few key features that is.

After turning the rap world on its head by securing one of the first live recordings from recently freed MC Shyne, the Miami-based DJ has opted not to include the record on his new disc. An updated track list for Victory was recently released with noticeable lineup changes.

Jadakiss and Kanye West were initially billed as guests on the title track, which now only features Nas and John Legend. Also, the untitled Fabolous and Ne-Yo record will no longer appear on the retail version of Victory.

The biggest changeup, however, is the removal of the highly anticipated Shyne feature on “All My Life.” The song actually leaked earlier this month but received a lukewarm response from fans and critics alike. There’s no word from Khaled’s camp if that played a part in the decision to cut the song.

Despite losing a few high profile features, Victory gets beefed up with a plenty of extras—including Lil Wayne being added to the final version of “Fed Up” and all-star laced tracks like “All I Do Is Win,” featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and Rick Ross.

Victory is due in stores March 2. —Anslem Samuel

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=70515

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Shyne No Longer A Part Of DJ Khaled's Album
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 11:19:41 AM »
damn so that was really him...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 11:33:47 AM »
God, not another album..

kemizt

Portugoal

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 11:52:11 AM »
bummer!

[/sarcasm]

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »
yeah, i think Shyne shoulda just stopped the Hip Hop shit.  i mean, maybe overseas where he at it might work but Shyne was never really an A-Lister anyways so...  It just looks like Khaled used him for some promo and once the fire died, out went the Shyne.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 05:01:22 PM »
yeah, i think Shyne shoulda just stopped the Hip Hop shit.  i mean, maybe overseas where he at it might work but Shyne was never really an A-Lister anyways so...  It just looks like Khaled used him for some promo and once the fire died, out went the Shyne.
you need to look at a map