Author Topic: My Homie From the Forum Islaminevitable Is In Haiti Right Now!  (Read 723 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My Homie From the Forum Islaminevitable Is In Haiti Right Now!
« on: February 13, 2010, 06:50:17 AM »
I don't know if you guys remember him, he was posting here in TOT and in the keystyle section a lot last year, and then he stopped.  Well he lives in Kansas City (my city) and he just left last week for Haiti.

Him and some other brothers at the local masjid set up a Haitian relief project.  Officially he stated that he was going there for research, with the hopes that his research and video footage could then be used to raise money within the Islamic community of KC for charity in Haiti.   However, since he also just completed Medical School I'm sure he will be offering his services as a doctor while staying there.

So anyway, I saw his Dad at the masjid this morning after fajr, and his Dad said his first week went well, and that he is extending his stay for another week.  He is living in a tent outside a masjid in Haiti.  Apparantly there is a small percentage of Muslims in Haiti, so many Islamic organizations from all over the world have set up shop at a masjid (Islamic Center) in Haiti and built tents surrounding it to service the area.

I'm going to have him post in this thread when he gets back, it might be interesting for you all to hear from a member of the forum who is experiencing it all first hand.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ikke

Re: My Homie From the Forum Islaminevitable Is In Haiti Right Now!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 05:33:25 PM »
Ofcourse he is.
Property is cheap as fuck there righ tnow, it's a gerat investment.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 05:38:07 PM »
Good for him!

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 08:37:49 PM »

payback time

JAZ

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 08:56:32 PM »
researching what?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 10:14:27 PM »
researching what?

Just making inroads with the Islamic community in Haiti and the Haitian people in general so that a relationship can be formed to where Haiti isnt just getting a few dollars today and then the help disapears, but rather I think his goal is to establish a more sustaining and long-lasting relationship with the people there in helping to rebiuld their community, with a focus on the Muslim minority in Haiti thats been affected by the Earthquake.

But you know this is just from conversations I had with him before he left, whenever he gets back much more will be known.

LONDON!!

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 02:41:32 AM »
I don't know if you guys remember him, he was posting here in TOT and in the keystyle section a lot last year, and then he stopped.  Well he lives in Kansas City (my city) and he just left last week for Haiti.

Him and some other brothers at the local masjid set up a Haitian relief project.  Officially he stated that he was going there for research, with the hopes that his research and video footage could then be used to raise money within the Islamic community of KC for charity in Haiti.   However, since he also just completed Medical School I'm sure he will be offering his services as a doctor while staying there.

So anyway, I saw his Dad at the masjid this morning after fajr, and his Dad said his first week went well, and that he is extending his stay for another week.  He is living in a tent outside a masjid in Haiti.  Apparantly there is a small percentage of Muslims in Haiti, so many Islamic organizations from all over the world have set up shop at a masjid (Islamic Center) in Haiti and built tents surrounding it to service the area.

I'm going to have him post in this thread when he gets back, it might be interesting for you all to hear from a member of the forum who is experiencing it all first hand.

thats big, salute to you and your friend, you see what i'm saying brother salute, thats big
"get this money by any means nessassary"

ikke

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 03:18:17 AM »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 06:05:39 AM »
researching what?
He meant missionairy work

What is that supposed to mean?  It's not like he's trying to hide anything.  If he is there for missionary work then he will say he is there for missionary work.  Ofcourse Muslims don't call it "missionary work" that is a Christian thing.  But if you mean that he is there to spread Islam and strengthen the Muslim community in Haiti then he will say that he is there for that, it wouldn't be something he'd be ashamed of saying.

But the words out of his mouth before he left was more along the lines of that he was doing research there, getting some video footage, and that he was going to use his research/video footage to help raise money (charity) for the Haitian people.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:20:57 PM »
I found my friends name in a Haiti Update that was sent out by the Islamic Relief Organization Helping Hand.  I've taken out the paragraph's where his name is mentioned...

Monday Feb 15, 2010 - Mobil Clinic in Masjid Allah-u-Akbar

Today is our regular day for the mobile health clinic and it is scheduled at Masjid Allah-u-Akbar. This Masjid is still standing, despite being surrounded by flattened buildings. Allah SWT saved this Masjid making this view is quite touching.

We leave our base camp in two vehicles with medicines and volunteers. Today is another hectic day. We are well-staffed with six doctors and two paramedical staff to serve about 200 women, children, and men. Three doctors and one paramedical are from Bangladesh, including Dr. Mamoon, Dr. Chowdhary, Dr. Shahid Ul Islam and Raza Ul Karim (Paramedical Staff). Also we have Dr. Mohammad Panday (Kansas, MO), Dr. Mubashir Saeed (Chicago, IL) and Dr. Daniel (Port Au Prince, Haiti), plus we have one more Paramedical Staff from Port Au Prince.

HHRD team serves more than 200 patients from morning till evening. Our medical camp is much appreciated by the community. Even before our arrival, with the knowledge of our team coming, the local community made basic arrangements and are were very supportive in further helping us to arrange and set up the clinics, bringing the chairs-&-tables and covering the whole area with sheets to protect us and the medication we brought from the suns heat.

Tuesday Feb 16, 2010 - Health Clinic in Nazon

Today we are leaving our base camp at 9am as we are scheduled to set-up our mobile health clinic in the Nazon, which is another affected area (70% of the houses are destroyed, making people homeless and living on the streets). Today we have four doctors, two paramedical staff, and six community volunteers.

The Community is very happy to see us as we arrived after our last visit there some seven days ago. We serve their health needs with proper medicines. Dr. Mamoon and Dr. Shahid Ul Islam from Bangladesh; Dr. Mohammad Panday from Kansas, MO; Dr. Mubashir Saeed from Chicago, IL and Dr. Daniel from Port Au Prince, Haiti are serving, along with Raza Ul Karim (Bangladeshi Paramedical Staff and one Haitian Paramedical Staff.

The local community is very supportive, even at times it is hard to set up clinics on the streets due to difficulty in controlling the crowd. But Alhamdulillah local brothers help us to control the crowd and set up the clinics. They remain with us until we are done and ready to get back to our base camp. Today we have served more than 150 people in this area and gave them about $1,000 worth of medicines.

LONDON!!

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 02:03:17 AM »
your friend is doing a lot of good, he gets nuthin but infinite amount of props from me, for real like, you get me
"get this money by any means nessassary"

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 03:23:59 AM »
your friend is doing a lot of good, he gets nuthin but infinite amount of props from me, for real like, you get me

Word...

Here's the links to the organization he has affiliated himself with over there.

http://www.helpinghandonline.org/?gclid=CKD3ks7i-58CFQ8MDQodeiqfjg#

http://www.muslimsforhaiti.org/

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 01:37:27 PM »

sak pase

Long time peoples, but the struggle continues... I have to say that the people of Haiti are resilient, kind and compassionate. I don't know of kinder people then them on this side of the globe. Most of all they are a people who have pride and courage... As you know the first nation to gain freedom from the white yoke.

30% of the initial enslaved Africans where Muslims, many of them literate... If u dont know learn about Timbuktu... So many young Haitians have embraced Islam and many more are entering... I hope an pray for their good health and steadfastness...

And finally I urge you to not forget them as they are still in need.
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

Bananas

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 02:32:36 PM »
Has there been an increase in zombies recently with all the surplus bodies?

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 12:02:58 AM »

sak pase

Long time peoples, but the struggle continues... I have to say that the people of Haiti are resilient, kind and compassionate. I don't know of kinder people then them on this side of the globe. Most of all they are a people who have pride and courage... As you know the first nation to gain freedom from the white yoke.

30% of the initial enslaved Africans where Muslims, many of them literate... If u dont know learn about Timbuktu... So many young Haitians have embraced Islam and many more are entering... I hope an pray for their good health and steadfastness...

And finally I urge you to not forget them as they are still in need.
Good work, my man.

Would you have been as willing to help them if they were blue eyed devils?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE