Author Topic: My Homie From the Forum Islaminevitable Is In Haiti Right Now!  (Read 722 times)

JAZ

Re: My Homie From the Forum Islaminevitable Is In Haiti Right Now!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 02:34:52 AM »
winning hopeless souls, ehh?

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 04:12:28 AM »
winning hopeless souls, ehh?
The Scientologists are putting in more work though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 08:41:34 AM »
Lol @ Haiti being free from the white man.

Don't believe the hype.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 11:06:47 AM »
What kind of a Dr. posts on this backwards ass site?!

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 01:18:42 PM »
the devil isn't blue eyed, that's the trick...

they definitely won me over, cultures are supposed to gain from each other, something Islamic history is rich with...

So what type of blog you want your doctor to be at? "what's the best yacht" type of blog, bamboozled dude

viva la revolucion
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 01:27:58 PM »

they definitely won me over, cultures are supposed to gain from each other, something Islamic history is rich with...

So what type of blog you want your doctor to be at? "what's the best yacht" type of blog, bamboozled dude

viva la revolucion

Im assuming the Dr. comment was directed at me.  If it was. You are far too serious homie. I was using that line as a lead in to my "oh...hey Sik" comment, seeing as how Sik is studying to become a Dr. It was a light jab at him...a joke.  You are allowed to laugh and be happy.

the ghost

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 01:31:11 PM »

I have to say that the people of the USA are resilient, kind and compassionate. I don't know of kinder people then them on this side of the globe. Most of all they are a people who have pride and courage... As you know the first nation to gain freedom from the religous yoke.

Fixed it.  Who the hell else send as much money per capita as the USA.  When was the last time a fuckin hatian sent a check to us to help with our poor?

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 01:33:44 PM »

viva la revolucion
My personal fave:

http://www.yachtingworld.com/1/blogs

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 01:34:54 PM »

I have to say that the people of the USA are resilient, kind and compassionate. I don't know of kinder people then them on this side of the globe. Most of all they are a people who have pride and courage... As you know the first nation to gain freedom from the religous yoke.

Fixed it.  Who the hell else send as much money per capita as the USA.  When was the last time a fuckin hatian sent a check to us to help with our poor?
Once their deal with the devil has ended, as according to Pat Robertson, they will probably be able to help us out.

THA SAUCE HOUSE