Author Topic: So its been __ year(s) since i smoked weed......  (Read 1287 times)

Jaydc

Re: So its been __ year(s) since i smoked weed......
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2010, 01:59:56 PM »
Who does rooney think hes fooling?I put money on it he doesnt even smoke weed,Just look at the pics of him that surfaced,his whole life is an epic elano.Hes never been out of his own state and claims to know what happens everywhere.So you talked to a couple euro kids so you know whats happenin in the streets of the entire continent?HAHAHAHAHAH.You know that people from california travel to amsterdam to smoke weed right?You need to wake up and realize its not 1997 anymore,put away your khaki suit and cortez shoes and blunt filled with tobacco,and learn you some math skills.Or whatever it is asians do.

ThaChamp

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 02:32:04 PM »
LMAO @ how everyone is just gunnin' on Rooneys retarded wanksta ass

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2010, 02:55:49 PM »
Who does rooney think hes fooling?I put money on it he doesnt even smoke weed,Just look at the pics of him that surfaced,his whole life is an epic elano.Hes never been out of his own state and claims to know what happens everywhere.So you talked to a couple euro kids so you know whats happenin in the streets of the entire continent?HAHAHAHAHAH.You know that people from california travel to amsterdam to smoke weed right?You need to wake up and realize its not 1997 anymore,put away your khaki suit and cortez shoes and blunt filled with tobacco,and learn you some math skills.Or whatever it is asians do.

ive been to miami, vegas, seattle, sac town, bay area, italy,  new york. ive tried weed from all over and its shit.

lol jaydc, your a moron, people go to amsterdam to smoke weed there cuz its legal and cuz of the weed cafes. yes  i believed the euro guys and they were 24-25 , i dont be talking to lil kids like your ass. amsterdamn shit sucks ive seen pictures of it, its like saying jamacian weed is good but its not its shit.

lol at ive never smoked weed. i claim to know what happenes everywhere? your moron if those guys said california shit gets sold out 24/7 than it must say something, and whent hey smoked  they shitty ass bubba and purple they said it was the best theyve ever smoked

lol BUBBA? purple?

knowing your from BC u never even smoked OG and firmly believe BC chornic is better than kush. the thing is ived tried BC shit, ive tried nor cal,  i mean other countries arnt even up in my mind because they dont even step close to teh competition

im claiming i know everything? i just explain shit i do know, your the one from canada saying wtvr im saying is wrong with no ground.  lmfao wtf do you know about khakis and cortez?

you dont know shit, you get your fucking whig split back in the day, fresh pair of cortez n got caught slippin? you ass walking home crippled barefeet.

whats funny to me is that, you dont know wtf your talking about at all and you act like you do. man anybody from socal and los angeles would tell you that you either put in work or had balls dressin like that back int he day. or else ud juset get beat up, jumped, shot at, stabbed, left to right.

jaydc your ass would never even step into a pair of cortezes or khakis, so stfu. you aint never get banged on, you aint never live in LA, you never put in work, your never got hopped in to a hood.  whats funny is you act like its some fucking honor, like it takes phd to gangbang. shows how much ur full of shit sames goes with AG, and AG its you and your lil dope click i wouldnt say thats everyone.

but it really seems like you wish you did.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 02:58:58 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about?I laughed out pretty hard reading through your shit.Bc chronic?I havent heard the word chronic in a very liong time.people smoke kush here.I dont smoke weed anymore,I grew out of that shit,its childish people like you thinking its cool.Your only 18 though,still think you know everything.One day youll grow up.I hope.

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2010, 02:59:10 PM »
quit crying rooney

Jaydc

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »
Lol at rooney talking cortex and khakis as if the only people that wear them are fake gang bangers like yourself.You know old ass white people wear khakis right?and where did i put it takes honor or some phd?Any moron can do it.I think its fucking stupid.I think sheep like yourself with very little brain power gang bang.I dont think its cool,i think its the opposite.I think its fucking stupid.Stop trying to impress people rooney,its not working.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 03:02:32 PM by Special Agent Jaydc M.D. »

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2010, 03:01:34 PM »
this photo seriously sums rooney up perfect

ThaChamp

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2010, 03:01:51 PM »
LMAO

oh shit rooney just went on another funny ass crying rant and tried to act like a hard ass again

LMAO@ Jaydc never getting banged on at the arcade so hes not as hard as rooney

your logic is fuckin stupid rooney i swear

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2010, 03:09:12 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about?I laughed out pretty hard reading through your shit.Bc chronic?I havent heard the word chronic in a very liong time.people smoke kush here.I dont smoke weed anymore,I grew out of that shit,its childish people like you thinking its cool.Your only 18 though,still think you know everything.One day youll grow up.I hope.

lol wtf are you talking about? think what is cool? weed? lol man, its obvious your puttin it on the pedestal not me, all im saying is bc weed sucks, ive tried it and its horrible. it doesnt step to OG and sells mostly in the SFV (the real OG).

anyways, how you gonna say im childish, when you were the one flexin nuts how u were some small time coke dealer. lol yea right. whether if its true or not (probaly not) if your a guy that comes out on a website talking about dealing coke your a fag and obviously havnt dealt anything big in his life.

ThaChamp

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2010, 03:09:28 PM »
Lol at rooney talking cortex and khakis as if the only people that wear them are fake gang bangers like yourself.You know old ass white people wear khakis right?and where did i put it takes honor or some phd?Any moron can do it.I think its fucking stupid.I think sheep like yourself with very little brain power gang bang.I dont think its cool,i think its the opposite.I think its fucking stupid.Stop trying to impress people rooney,its not working.

no shit bangin your hood was cool when you were in middle school

rooney praises gangbangin and acts like you have to be a hard ass to bang or something

i know hard ass's (no homo) that will fuck rooney up for trying to bang on them and they arent even from a hood or bang they can just whoop ass

grow the fuck up rooney

Jaydc

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2010, 03:11:05 PM »
Do you see me bragging every third post about it like you do?I mentiond it once maybe twice a very long time ago.You go on about your ultimate banging every fucking post.Its pathetic.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2010, 03:11:47 PM »
LMAO

oh shit rooney just went on another funny ass crying rant and tried to act like a hard ass again

LMAO@ Jaydc never getting banged on at the arcade so hes not as hard as rooney

your logic is fuckin stupid rooney i swear

lol, what is my logic? explain to me, i wanna know what you think.

i bet u dont know wtf ur talkign about, talking out of your ass.

your logic is "ur asian"

the thing is i dont stoop to your childish level, but its pretty funyn how you try to clown on me for being "asian" when ur mexican

thats real elano

ThaChamp

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2010, 03:12:06 PM »

lol wtf are you talking about? think what is cool? weed? lol man, its obvious your puttin it on the pedestal not me, all im saying is bc weed sucks, ive tried it and its horrible. it doesnt step to OG and sells mostly in the SFV (the real OG).

anyways, how you gonna say im childish, when you were the one flexin nuts how u were some small time coke dealer. lol yea right. whether if its true or not (probaly not) if your a guy that comes out on a website talking about dealing coke your a fag and obviously havnt dealt anything big in his life.

how fuckin ironic

so i guess coming to a website talking about how you smoked weed all over the world and how much your weed is better then others makes you cool. huh Rooney?

Jaydc

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2010, 03:13:06 PM »
What do you expect from a guy that has daz dillinger in his fucking avatar?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2010, 03:14:01 PM »
im smoking right now.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.