Author Topic: So its been __ year(s) since i smoked weed......  (Read 1282 times)

Sparegeez

Re: So its been __ year(s) since i smoked weed......
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2010, 01:24:41 AM »
you tell them looney.

ikke

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2010, 07:16:03 AM »
It's always the idiot who are most outspoken and angry in their blabbering tirades. Fortunately guys like rooney provide inspiration for the rest of us to do better in life.
My grades would probally suck without people like him.

I think we should consider changing elano to rooney

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2010, 10:17:27 AM »
lol@they just spoke purple and california orange the fuck is this 96?

da fuck are you talking about?
they said california orange (bullshit name) was the weed that came from cali (which was chronic) that they sold that bud cafes.
they smoked purple kush and they said it was the best they ever smoked. i dont know anyone that smokes purple no more. shit doesnt get you high compared to OG.

lol badge of courage, im saying your too much of a bitch to walk around with that dresscode, and plus ur white taht shitll look mad funny.
haha and dont go around sayin asians dont have the same dresscode, its obvious you aint socal heads.

banana boy, your ass straight bitched up after you said you were gonna "train" for when we meet, lol. u needa go back to gangbanging in the mansions in studio city with sikotic and brian mcknights son. lol pretty funny how you didnt want to leave your celebrity safe haven, ur hard "cuhz"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2010, 10:32:41 AM »

they said california orange (bullshit name) was the weed that came from cali (which was chronic) that they sold that bud cafes.
they smoked purple kush and they said it was the best they ever smoked. i dont know anyone that smokes purple no more. shit doesnt get you high compared to OG.

lol badge of courage, im saying your too much of a bitch to walk around with that dresscode, and plus ur white taht shitll look mad funny.
haha and dont go around sayin asians dont have the same dresscode, its obvious you aint socal heads.

banana boy, your ass straight bitched up after you said you were gonna "train" for when we meet, lol. u needa go back to gangbanging in the mansions in studio city with sikotic and brian mcknights son. lol pretty funny how you didnt want to leave your celebrity safe haven, ur hard "cuhz"
Funny how most of your argumentation is based around comments people made months or even years ago

ThaChamp

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2010, 01:25:34 PM »

Funny how most of your argumentation is based around comments people made months or even years ago

LMAO

the Rooninator is so fuckin stupid
he keeps talking about how cool his dress code is... nigga get the fuck outta here yall gooks stole the ese's dress code

when his parents hopped off the banana boat i doubt they were wearing dickies and cortez's

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2010, 04:02:07 PM »

WTF? LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2010, 06:18:33 PM »

WTF? ROR
*fixed*

Rooney is an anybody killa

he will call out anybody

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2010, 09:56:08 PM »
I wish I lived in Studio City though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2010, 12:03:44 AM »
u guys got looney fucked up.. he's a real ass nigga like mac dre

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2010, 07:29:39 AM »
wow this thread went to shit really fast. thanks to all wwho kept on topic whether positive or negative. but i guess thats wut i can expect from about 60% of yall.

on a side note it seems like since i quit i cant stop thinkin about smoking. i was smoking everyday for a very long time. i was a serious pot head now i can use that money to pay off court fees and sht and i got a good job that did pre-employment drug tests. i kno i never would of passed that.

bbut if obama passes a weed legalization bill then i might jus go back cuz weed jus feels so good. sometimes i jus wish i could chill smoke a blunt and kill mutha fuckas at modern warfare 2.

Sparegeez

« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2010, 02:18:25 PM »
wow this thread went to shit really fast. thanks to all wwho kept on topic whether positive or negative. but i guess thats wut i can expect from about 60% of yall.

no one cares if you quit we all know you'll go back to smoking sooner or later

Bananas

« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2010, 02:33:00 PM »
Real talk though good job man. Addictions are a mother fucker.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2010, 11:14:20 PM »

i kno u dont care and your opinion especially doesnt matter no one asked for your spare change anyways

ThaChamp

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2010, 01:42:00 AM »

i kno u dont care and your opinion especially doesnt matter no one asked for your spare change anyways

LMAO now thats gangsta

8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2010, 01:54:45 AM »

LMAO now thats gangsta

8)

LOL ag that's really not that funny and gangsta you're just mad at me homie.. anyways

you're looking for support on quitting weed. stop being a bitch and realize it's not a big deal, weed isn't even an addicting drug fool. who the fuck cares