Author Topic: So its been __ year(s) since i smoked weed......  (Read 1288 times)

ThaChamp

Re: So its been __ year(s) since i smoked weed......
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2010, 01:55:50 AM »
wow this thread went to shit really fast. thanks to all wwho kept on topic whether positive or negative. but i guess thats wut i can expect from about 60% of yall.

no one cares if you quit we all know you'll go back to smoking sooner or later

i kno u dont care and your opinion especially doesnt matter no one asked for your spare change anyways

LMAO now thats gangsta

8)

LOL ag that's really not that funny and gangsta you're just mad at me homie.. anyways

you're looking for support on quitting weed. stop being a bitch and realize it's not a big deal, weed isn't even an addicting drug fool. who the fuck cares

you obviously do enough to respond, faggot

:loser:

Sparegeez

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2010, 01:57:07 AM »
 ::)

cmon elano relax i know u hate me for ur girl hitting on me over YOUR aim but dont change the subject please

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2010, 12:31:41 AM »
its not the fact that its addicting its just that i loved smokin and gettin high so much, i went over board and i got in trouble with the law and caused more charges to put on my record. i dont need that i have a daughter to support and soon to be wife.

Its called growing up, i can see u havent done that yet, its alright i really dont care what u do with ur life, u have no influence on how i feel or wut i do. and btw im talkin about real-life not pointless internet chatter.

ThaChamp

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2010, 12:33:00 AM »
its not the fact that its addicting its just that i loved smokin and gettin high so much, i went over board and i got in trouble with the law and caused more charges to put on my record. i dont need that i have a daughter to support and soon to be wife.

Its called growing up, i can see u havent done that yet, its alright i really dont care what u do with ur life, u have no influence on how i feel or wut i do. and btw im talkin about real-life not pointless internet chatter.

dont mind sparegeek he has spent the last 6 and a half years at a 2 year college

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2010, 12:35:31 AM »

dont mind sparegeek he has spent the last 6 and a half years at a 2 year college

ya i kno, he isnt new to me, hes been talkin shit for a while, like i said i can tell he hasnt grown up at all.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2010, 01:19:44 AM »

!! Right on.

Funny people say it's not addictive, scientifically proven........but ya could've fooled me, lol.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2010, 10:59:05 AM »
shit weed in the library is where it is at.............

Sparegeez

« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2010, 01:25:51 PM »
LOL at native joe's triumph over his addiction on weed. what's next tv?

Al Bundy

« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2010, 02:04:12 PM »
i see where native is comin from. when you smoke every day, it becomes a habit that's hard to break if you're not motivated enough.

lol @ me posting while waiting on my connect

2010-thefuture

« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2010, 02:11:46 PM »
ha yall ain't tried the librabry while your high...........

Al Bundy

« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2010, 02:15:08 PM »
ha yall ain't tried the librabry while your high...........

sounds very lame and antisocial

2010-thefuture

« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2010, 02:16:51 PM »
I got my homies with me................. ;)

Sparegeez

« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2010, 02:19:53 PM »

wait wait... aren't you the one that's still in community college? Im at a 4 year uni playa LOL

Al Bundy

« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2010, 02:21:57 PM »

wait wait... aren't you the one that's still in community college? Im at a 4 year uni playa LOL

what's wrong with community college? i'm savin hella money getting my general ed done

Sparegeez

« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2010, 02:28:19 PM »

what's wrong with community college? i'm savin hella money getting my general ed done

nothing lol most of my close friends go to a cc. it's just funny how ag is trynna clown on me being in community college for 6 years when he's actually the one in that position.. hold up his girl is calling brb