Author Topic: So its been __ year(s) since i smoked weed......  (Read 1286 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Re: So its been __ year(s) since i smoked weed......
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2010, 02:55:17 PM »
good job native, im not really big on giving up stuff for lent but this lent im giving up smoking and drinking soda. I don't think i've gone longer than a week without smoking for about 3 years.

ThaChamp

« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2010, 03:29:33 PM »
its not the fact that its addicting its just that i loved smokin and gettin high so much, i went over board and i got in trouble with the law and caused more charges to put on my record. i dont need that i have a daughter to support and soon to be wife.

Its called growing up, i can see u havent done that yet, its alright i really dont care what u do with ur life, u have no influence on how i feel or wut i do. and btw im talkin about real-life not pointless internet chatter.

dont mind sparegeek he has spent the last 6 and a half years at a 2 year college

wait wait... aren't you the one that's still in community college? Im at a 4 year uni playa LOL

what's wrong with community college? i'm savin hella money getting my general ed done

nothing lol most of my close friends go to a cc. it's just funny how ag is trynna clown on me being in community college for 6 years when he's actually the one in that position.. hold up his girl is calling brb

yeah cus ive been in college for 2 year must less 6

::)

Sparegeez

« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2010, 04:21:56 PM »
im 19 years old how the fuck could i have been in college for 6 years? i think you mean ive been 6 years more educated than your paisa stuck in texas ass

ThaChamp

« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2010, 04:24:55 PM »
im 19 years old how the fuck could i have been in college for 6 years? i think you mean ive been 6 years more educated than your paisa stuck in texas ass

whatever you say faggot ass tonypeepee

Sparegeez

« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2010, 04:31:14 PM »

whatever you say faggot ass tonypeepee

i thought i told your girlfriend not to say that around anyone but me and her

Sparegeez

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2010, 03:50:13 AM »
its not the fact that its addicting its just that i loved smokin and gettin high so much, i went over board and i got in trouble with the law and caused more charges to put on my record. i dont need that i have a daughter to support and soon to be wife.

Its called growing up, i can see u havent done that yet, its alright i really dont care what u do with ur life, u have no influence on how i feel or wut i do. and btw im talkin about real-life not pointless internet chatter.

!! Right on.

Funny people say it's not addictive, scientifically proven........but ya could've fooled me, lol.

REALLY... besides you smoking euroe ciggs which is proven addicting LINK ME TO SOMETHING THAT SAYS CANNABIS IS PHYSICALLY ADDICTIONG.. FAGGOTTT!!!

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2010, 05:25:14 AM »

!! Right on.

Funny people say it's not addictive, scientifically proven........but ya could've fooled me, lol.

REALLY... besides you smoking euroe ciggs which is proven addicting LINK ME TO SOMETHING THAT SAYS CANNABIS IS PHYSICALLY ADDICTIONG.. FAGGOTTT!!!

its mentally addictive and seein as the mind controls the body.........

it is easier to kick than a physical addiction though (i.e nicotine)

Sparegeez

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2010, 09:15:39 AM »

!! Right on.

well considering anything could be mentally addicting including watching TV, eating cereal, playing video games calling weed addicting is fucking stupid

ikke

« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2010, 09:56:05 AM »

!! Right on.

well considering anything could be mentally addicting including watching TV, eating cereal, playing video games calling weed addicting is fucking stupid
dubcc lol