Author Topic: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc  (Read 3438 times)

lil murda show

Re: Big paybacc tells truth on Lil Wayne run in & goes in on 40 glocc
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2010, 01:51:19 PM »
fuck big setbacc lame ass bitch
u should tell him that in person dont u think? 8)

jloco53

« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2010, 10:11:26 PM »
BIG PAYBACK AINT GONE DO SHIT NIGGAZ TRUST ME MAN, HE S A BLOGGER TOO AND HE S A VIDEO BLOGGER, YOU GUYS ARE NOT GETTING THE DRIFT YET
BIG PAYBACK VS BIG MANIAC AND NOW THE 40 GLOCK VIDEO AND HE GETTING CLOWNED NOW BY 40 GLOCK AHAHAA BIG PAYBACK STAY LOSIN OLD FAT FUCK

lil murda show

« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2010, 11:12:27 PM »
BIG PAYBACK AINT GONE DO SHIT NIGGAZ TRUST ME MAN, HE S A BLOGGER TOO AND HE S A VIDEO BLOGGER, YOU GUYS ARE NOT GETTING THE DRIFT YET
BIG PAYBACK VS BIG MANIAC AND NOW THE 40 GLOCK VIDEO AND HE GETTING CLOWNED NOW BY 40 GLOCK AHAHAA BIG PAYBACK STAY LOSIN OLD FAT FUCK
how is he getting clowned by 40 when he exposed  him for being a lair and a busta what ever 40 got to say now is all rebuttal what else is 40 to do but say something back but wheres the venom? u dont know who dick u wanna suck now, u got all your favorite male rappers in a thread 40 glock,big paybacc and spider-loc,you in heaven right now huh faggot? u wanna take'em all in ya jaws at once huh? ewww anyways i bet u type on your knees too bitch boy, this is you  :nahnah: right now waiting on 40 glocks cock hahahaha...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 11:16:08 PM by SKIP BAYLESS a.k.a Tha Diabolical Hater »

Cali Buddz

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2010, 10:33:01 AM »
40 hiding behind his twitter lmao stay your ass in the IE homie! lol

8)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2010, 01:31:53 PM »
This nigga Jlocc a straight up bitch nigga for real....I ain't been on here in a long time and this nigga stalking my facebook page and leaving me PM messages on here talking about he gonna have niggas snatch my LA chain....How about you come do it yourself and stop with what nigga you know......I dare you to get off messages boards and facebook stalking niggas and come get at me.

jloco53

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2010, 01:37:38 PM »
shut yo gay ass up nigga stop dry snitching you bitch ass nigga aint nobody even on facebook nigga you just mad a nigga know you are stop hiding behind the computer screen nigga newwestcoast.com D/A ORIGINAL

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2010, 01:44:04 PM »
shut yo gay ass up nigga stop dry snitching you bitch ass nigga aint nobody even on facebook nigga you just mad a nigga know you are stop hiding behind the computer screen nigga newwestcoast.com D/A ORIGINAL

I'm hardly on here you bitch ass nigga....and dry snitching? HAHAHA and you on here daily dropping niggas names and co-signing other niggas names like  cheer leading bitch......I hide no where if you want that ass beat get at me and stop talking about what you and your homies gonna do...How about you come see me yourself if it's all that serious if you not talking about it then I'm done with it. I don't sit on here keyboard bangin I got a life and better shit to do.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2010, 01:47:20 PM »
oh yeah and another thing you gay ass Bi Polar/Bi Sexual hermidite nigga.....If you claim to have problems with all these niggas why you on here blogging for two years and scared to catch a fade?

jloco53

« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2010, 02:05:35 PM »
ask dj smeeze if i beat up one of his homies at the function

jloco53

« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2010, 02:12:36 PM »
jay rome why you scared nigga you stay on here talking shit about me nigga talking about 2 years and stalking, so since you know i ve been o nhere for 2 years you go to every forum im on to see the bidness so i must got ya attention nigga, cause everytime you sign it wit jay rome and put your gay ass password in you go searching for my replys gay ass nigga where you from nigga what hood you from nigga gay ass nigga CLUB EMPIRE tonight bigpayback and crew thats all im gon say and jay rome see yall pussy ss niggaz there

Cali Buddz

« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2010, 02:23:40 PM »
lol

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2010, 02:47:55 PM »
jay rome why you scared nigga you stay on here talking shit about me nigga talking about 2 years and stalking, so since you know i ve been o nhere for 2 years you go to every forum im on to see the bidness so i must got ya attention nigga, cause everytime you sign it wit jay rome and put your gay ass password in you go searching for my replys gay ass nigga where you from nigga what hood you from nigga gay ass nigga CLUB EMPIRE tonight bigpayback and crew thats all im gon say and jay rome see yall pussy ss niggaz there

My nigga I don't even talk shit about you in fact I don't even know your strange weird ass. Where is Club Empire at anyway? Why would I wanna try to find you at a gay club to fight LOL

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2010, 04:07:42 PM »
Oh yeah JHomo they talking about your breed of nigga on Tyra Show right now....They talking about stalking ex girlfriends that get on myspace, facebook and other social sites spying on others.....ring a bell to you Tickle Me Elmo Faggot?

jloco53

« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2010, 04:20:59 PM »
THIS NIGGA JAY ROME SCARED AS A MOTHERFUCKER THIS NIGGA KEEPS REPLYING TO HIMSELF DONT GET MAD CAUSE YOU GOT EXPOSED BITCH BOY--WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE JUST KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT NIGGA OR NIGGAZ WILL SHUT IT FOR YOU---DONT SPEAK ON WHO CATCHING FADES AND WHO AINT CAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON IN THESE STREETZ NIGGA.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2010, 04:24:21 PM »
This nigga Jlocc a straight up bitch nigga for real....I ain't been on here in a long time and this nigga stalking my facebook page and leaving me PM messages on here talking about he gonna have niggas snatch my LA chain....How about you come do it yourself and stop with what nigga you know......I dare you to get off messages boards and facebook stalking niggas and come get at me.

Lol damn homie u gotta fan now
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme